Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong Facebook Account

My Spotify is connected to my friends Facebook account and I'd like to switch it to my own. My laptop is too old to download the desktop Spotify so I only use it on my iPhone. I saw the way to deactivate Spotify accounts through the desktop version, ...

• My Spotify is connected to my friends Facebook account and I'd like to switch it to my own. My laptop is too old to download the desktop Spotify so I only use it on my iPhone. I saw the way to deacti...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student pricing for the two premium subscriptions I've bought so far?

So I have been paying for own my premium service monthly for months now. I just noticed that there are student rates available. I've been a student for the last 2 years! Am I still able to receive student pricing on my existing account?Also I just pu...

• Regular
  • So I have been paying for own my premium service monthly for months now. I just noticed that there are student rates available. I've been a student for the last 2 years! Am I still able to receive st...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify claims it's not available where I live despite it being available

I moved from the UK to Brazil about one year ago. After a brief period of time when spotify worked just fine, it stopped working since my country of residence in my profile did not match the one where I was. I tried to change it by editing the profil...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from the UK to Brazil about one year ago. After a brief period of time when spotify worked just fine, it stopped working since my country of residence in my profile did not match th...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from unlimited to premium

Hi, I recently added two gift cards totally 70.00 but somehow ended up with unlimited and wanted premium! How do I get this changed? Thanks, Rockgirl

• Hi, I recently added two gift cards totally 70.00 but somehow ended up with unlimited and wanted premium!  How do I get this changed?   Thanks, Rockgirl
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel Now - New Spotify Phone Tap

I cancel my spotify account TODAY may 29, 2014. The new app requests permission to live phone calls and reading the number your calling. This has nothing to do with playing music and I will not allow my rights to be taken away. There is no phone numb...

• Regular
  • I cancel my spotify account TODAY may 29, 2014. The new app requests permission to live phone calls and reading the number your calling. This has nothing to do with playing music and I will not allow...
  • brightbattle
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription

I cancelled my unlimited subscription when i no longer was able to play any album/song that i wanted. Not happy that feature was taken away from the $4.99 access.

• I cancelled my unlimited subscription when i no longer was able to play any album/song that i wanted. Not happy that feature was taken away from the $4.99 access.
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double account?

I was deleting apps from facebook, and by accident deleted Spotify. Immediately it logged me off, and all of my playlists were gone. And I wasn't Premium User anymore. Any hints?

• I was deleting apps from facebook, and by accident deleted Spotify. Immediately it logged me off, and all of my playlists were gone. And I wasn't Premium User anymore. Any hints?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlimted cancelled due to lost card

Hi, I just tried to go on Spotify on my computer and started getting ads, which shouldn't be happening as I have spotify unlimited, so I checked my account and realised it is because my bank card was stolen a few weeks ago and I had to cancel it. So ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just tried to go on Spotify on my computer and started getting ads, which shouldn't be happening as I have spotify unlimited, so I checked my account and realised it is because my bank card was...
  • Spiggit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i buy premium spotify for my friend?

I want to buy premium spotify for my friend, and i dont know how i can make it. I look throuth the faq but i did not nocied any answear Best regards

• Visitor
  • I want to buy premium spotify for my friend, and i dont know how i can make it. I look throuth the faq but i did not nocied any answear 😞  Best regards ❤️ 😄 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ONE(!) stream at a time? No family plan?

Look...I know this subject has probably been beat to death, but sorry, I just had to start a new thread for emphasis. Two things: 1) I have been a Google Play Music subscriber. I can have, I believe, up to TEN devices streaming at the same time. Neve...

• Casual Listener
  • Look...I know this subject has probably been beat to death, but sorry, I just had to start a new thread for emphasis.   Two things:   1)  I have been a Google Play Music subscr...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

I'm registered with Facebook and i can't choose my username, automatically i have a random number (useless and ridiculous, i can't remember). I'm considering whether to buy the premium or use another services (Deezer or Google Music), but if my usern...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm registered with Facebook and i can't choose my username, automatically i have a random number (useless and ridiculous, i can't remember). I'm considering whether to buy the premium or use anoth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

why some tracks are not available in Brazil?

I move it my account to brazil, and cant listen some tracks that i've been listened couple weeks ago. Why?The artist not released the album in brazil yet? or what? I get a premium account, but still in trial test, is it because of this issue? Could s...

• I move it my account to brazil, and cant listen some tracks that i've been listened couple weeks ago. Why? The artist not released the album in brazil yet? or what? I get a premium account, but stil...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!

Hi, i´m from argentina and in my family there is 2 accounts in the same credit card, but in the summary of the bank are three. I have 3 proof numbers: 393768u 646532u 934975u i don´t know if it help, but i have two accounts and pay three. please, i n...

• Hi, i´m from argentina and in my family there is 2 accounts in the same credit card, but in the summary of the bank are three.  I have 3 proof numbers: 393768u 646532u 934975u i don´t ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to block an individual spotifuggle user from viewing your profile?

I have a troll replicating my playlists and constantly playing the music I just played. Anyway of just blocking an indivisual from my spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a troll replicating my playlists and constantly playing the music I just played. Anyway of just blocking an indivisual from my spotify?
  • Pable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't see people who follow my playlists

Desktop & mobile - both show # of followers on playlists, but how do I see who these users are? They don't always show up in my notifications either.

• Desktop & mobile - both show # of followers on playlists, but how do I see who these users are? They don't always show up in my notifications either.  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited not working with Sonos

Hi, I've paid for unlimited and use spotify for my Sonos player. It was working fine after I upgraded to Unlimited from free for a few days. Suddenly, none of my tracks play and a message box says that I need to "become a full subscriber". I'm baffle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've paid for unlimited and use spotify for my Sonos player. It was working fine after I upgraded to Unlimited from free for a few days. Suddenly, none of my tracks play and a message bo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

account lost please help me

Help urgent I disconnected from your facebook spotify and now I can not access most. I paid the premium membership, please contact

• Visitor
  • Help urgent I disconnected from your facebook spotify and now I can not access most. I paid the premium membership, please contact <Snip-Email ~Anthony>
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account charged after cancellation

I canceled well before it was time for my card to be charged and you charged me anyway! As soon as I found out that you don't have any Beatles music, I canceled it and now I see a $9.99 charge from you on my card. I go back to check my account and no...

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled well before it was time for my card to be charged and you charged me anyway! As soon as I found out that you don't have any Beatles music, I canceled it and now I see a $9.99 charge from y...
  • saram15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't Spotify let me downgrade to Unlimited?

I have read through the FAQs and it seems easy enough to do, but when prompted to manage my subscription it doesn't list Unlimited as an option. It's either Premium or you're booted out! Anyone else with this problem? Many thanks, Caro

• Casual Listener
  • I have read through the FAQs and it seems easy enough to do, but when prompted to manage my subscription it doesn't list Unlimited as an option. It's either Premium or you're booted out!  &nbs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Get premium without trial??

I already had a 7 day trial on the app and I can't use another free trial but whenever I try to buy premium it keeps putting on the trial which doesn't work because I already had one. Please help!!

• I already had a 7 day trial on the app and I can't use another free trial but whenever I try to buy premium it keeps putting on the trial which doesn't work because I already had one. Please help!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes