Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD

How do I log in???

• How do I log in???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deletion

I deleted my Facebook account. I used to log into Spotify with that. I reactivated my Facebook long enough to try to log into Spotify and disable the connection but it told me that my password was incorrect. I really just want to delete my Spotify ac...

• I deleted my Facebook account. I used to log into Spotify with that. I reactivated my Facebook long enough to try to log into Spotify and disable the connection but it told me that my password was in...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Hacked

Hello, My account has been hacked. I was able to use my secondary Facebook login to gain access but the person changed my email address and password. Is there anyway to reset the email address and passowrd so I can regain complete access to my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My account has been hacked. I was able to use my secondary Facebook login to gain access but the person changed my email address and password. Is there anyway to reset the email address and pa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I need my account to be deleted

Hello and a happy new year to every one! How long does it take to have my account closed? I used the contact form and I replied to the automated mail, nothing happened yet. I have an account with Facebook-login but I want to re-open a Premium account...

• Hello and a happy new year to every one!   How long does it take to have my account closed? I used the contact form and I replied to the automated mail, nothing happened yet. I have an accou...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

recuperar lista

Hola debido a que estoy en otro pais,tuve que reeniciar spotify, y no tengo mis listas antiguas, las puedo recuperar? se llama rewind y mi usuario andydelbello

• Hola debido a que estoy en otro pais,tuve que reeniciar spotify, y no tengo mis listas antiguas, las puedo recuperar? se llama rewind y mi usuario andydelbello
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Not Cancelled

My account was supposed to be cancelled last month, I went through the page and everything. Today I got charged again and I had to cancel my account again. I would like my charges to be refunded and my account cancelled.

• Casual Listener
  • My account was supposed to be cancelled last month, I went through the page and everything. Today I got charged again and I had to cancel my account again. I would like my charges to be refunded and ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no account change to spotify unlimited

HI, I have to pay for spotify unlimited with the Klarna AB service but I get no access to spotify unlimited. What can I do? Pay for no service or what?!

• Casual Listener
  • HI, I have to pay for spotify unlimited with the Klarna AB service but I get no access to spotify unlimited.   What can I do? Pay for no service or what?!    
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AYUDA HELP Perdida mi cuenta PREMIUN

Tengo Spotify asociado a Facebook con cuenta premiun, el otro día cambié mi contraseña de facebook, le di a cerrar en otras aplicaciones para que se me actualizara la contraseña en todos los dispositivos, y al vovlver a poner el Spotify me entra con ...

• Tengo Spotify asociado a Facebook con cuenta premiun, el otro día cambié mi contraseña de facebook, le di a cerrar en otras aplicaciones para que se me actualizara la contraseña en todos los disposit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecards in the USA

Are the ecards going to be available in the US anytime soon. I was looking to get a subscription as a gift. Is there any other way to do this

• Are the ecards going to be available in the US anytime soon. I was looking to get a subscription as a gift. Is there any other way to do this
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Payment

For some reason I was charged for spotify this month after i had already canceled the subscription. Im not sure why i was charged after going a month without being charged... i have now canceled it again but I would like a refund and would like to fi...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason I was charged for spotify this month after i had already canceled the subscription. Im not sure why i was charged after going a month without being charged... i have now canceled it a...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Asking me to log in twice and rejecting the same password

So I created an account on my work computer, and I'm adding it to my home computer. I download it, It asks me to log in, I do successfully, the window opens and it asks me to log in again and says it's invalid WHAT

• So I created an account on my work computer, and I'm adding it to my home computer.   I download it, It asks me to log in, I do successfully, the window opens and it asks me to log in again ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium problems

Hi! I have a PREMIUM account. Then Spotify wanted me to connect it with facebook, which i didn't want. Unfortunately i wasn't able to sign in, without doing it, so I connected both. As a consequence I received a new account --> a FREE Account <-- and...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I have a PREMIUM account. Then Spotify wanted me to connect it with facebook, which i didn't want. Unfortunately i wasn't able to sign in, without doing it, so I connected both. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists by unlinking facebook

I believe I somehow made a duplicate or multiple duplicate accounts with my facebook account which got rid of all my playlists. I thought unlinking my Facebook would refresh some of the Facebook Social information (recently friended someone and didn'...

• I believe I somehow made a duplicate or multiple duplicate accounts with my facebook account which got rid of all my playlists.    I thought unlinking my Facebook would refresh some of the ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New announcement Spotify Free and Premium‏

Hi, I've been using spotify for a while now, and I am wondering what will happened to my actual plan : Spotify unlimited. It seems like spotify is upgrading it's free plan with ads and maybe monthly time listening adding mobile device to it, which is...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi,  I've been using spotify for a while now, and I am wondering what will happened to my actual plan : Spotify unlimited.  It seems like spotify is upgrading it's free plan with ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying for premium

HiI'm paying every month to have spotify premium but when I wanted to listen on my phone it says "requires spotify premium". Even though I cancelled my subscription in May last year?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm paying every month to have spotify premium but when I wanted to listen on my phone it says "requires spotify premium". Even though I cancelled my subscription in May last year?
  • freddy11
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help I want unlimited but accidently picked premium

Hi, like the title says I accidently picked premium when wanting unlimited... Please can you change it to unlimited? Or can I do it somewhere? Thx in advance!

• Regular
  • Hi, like the title says I accidently picked premium when wanting unlimited... Please can you change it to unlimited? Or can I do it somewhere?   Thx in advance!
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

Hey I just redeemed the gift card for 30$ dollars and got the 3 month premium account, but it says that I don't have premium anywhere, just work on the computer, iphone, ipad, nothing. It doest let me put the gift card again and just says that im sti...

• Hey I just redeemed the gift card  for 30$ dollars and got the 3 month premium account, but it says that I don't have premium anywhere, just work on the computer, iphone, ipad, nothing. It doest...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I gift my friend 3x one-year premium service ? (e-card)

Hello OK I broke my friend bicycle. And it was a $399 bicycle. I have to gift him with a 3 years premium spotify membership Can I do that ? Can I send 3x one-year premium e-gift card to him. I know it will cost a srsly huge amount of money. He's an C...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   OK I broke my friend bicycle. And it was a $399 bicycle.   I have to gift him with a 3 years premium spotify membership   Can I do that ? Can I send 3x one-year pre...
  • sw_jimmy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many devices and need to log out off all

I have too many devices logged in and I want to log out of all of them so I can download songs again and not be capped.

• Casual Listener
  • I have too many devices logged in and I want to log out of all of them so I can download songs again and not be capped.   
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New country

Hi, I'm an exchange student this year, and I thought I would be able to find a payment method but it didn't work and now I can't change it back to my own country, Sweden and I have already checked and the grey area isn't gone... Help please

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm an exchange student this year, and I thought I would be able to find a payment method but it didn't work and now I can't change it back to my own country, Sweden 😞   and I have alrea...
  • Plippis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod