Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Premium was cancelled - but not by me..

Hi, I got Spotify Premium for Android on Dec, 2 2013, which means I'm paying 9.99 € every 2nd of each month since Jan, 2 2014. However, I just received an email that my Premium account (apparently) was cancelled on May, 2. My app overview in Google P...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I got Spotify Premium for Android on Dec, 2 2013, which means I'm paying 9.99 € every 2nd of each month since Jan, 2 2014. However, I just received an email that my Premium account (ap...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove online devices?

Hi, I used another phone this weekend with my account and now this other person turns off my playing songs and the other way around. This is while we both are logged in at our own accounts. How can we remove eachother from our accounts? Tried to remo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used another phone this weekend with my account and now this other person turns off my playing songs and the other way around. This is while we both are logged in at our own accounts. How can w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

recover account

I haven't used spotify for a while and I was reinstalling it now but I can't seem to get my premium account back. I saved my playlists which have a user number is that any help?

• I haven't used spotify for a while and I was reinstalling it now but I can't seem to get my premium account back.    I saved my playlists which have a user number is that any help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Facebook account

my spotify shows a friends face and fb name in my app. i have disconnected and reconnected fb several times , no dice

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify shows a  friends face and fb name in my app. i have disconnected and reconnected fb several times , no dice
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to get on line & it will not let me

Spotify is telling me before I can listen to music I have to go on line & it will not play in the offline mode

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is telling me before I can listen to music I have to go on line & it will not play in the offline mode
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify radio has changed after upgrade

Hi. I upgraded to spotify premium recently and I am very disappointed and frustrated by it. Before the upgrade I always listened To artist radio. This way I came across new tracks from similar artists and tracks I already knew. However since the upgr...

• Hi. I upgraded to spotify premium recently and I am very disappointed and frustrated by it. Before the upgrade I always listened To artist radio. This way I came across new tracks from similar arti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium half way through unlimited

I upgraded to premium about 2 weeks into a monthly unlimited subscription. (I've been charged £10 in total. My premium subscription has run out and I now have the free Spotify subscription. I'm assuming Spotify have just shafted me out of part of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium about 2 weeks into a monthly unlimited subscription.  (I've been charged £10 in total.    My premium subscription has run out and I now have the free Spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium stopped working after 7 days

19th of may i bought Spotify premium for 1 month. Now suddenly after 7 days it changed back to Spotify free. I paid for 1 month so this is really strange. Does anybody recognise this, or know a solution?

• Casual Listener
  • 19th of may i bought Spotify premium for 1 month. Now suddenly after 7 days it changed back to Spotify free. I paid for 1 month so this is really strange. Does anybody recognise this, or know a solut...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

not letting me log in

Hello, I am currently in South Africa, but i am from the USA. I have a computer from the US, and was using Spotify free, until it was up and than was going to upgrade. But it is telling me Spotify is not available in my location. But shouldnt it work...

• Hello, I am currently in South Africa, but i am from the USA. I have a computer from the US, and was using Spotify free, until it was up and than was going to upgrade. But it is telling me Spotify is...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist have been eliminated with my premium account

From one moment to another i've lost all my playlists and my premium subscription.. .i don't know what to do, i've been paying for the premium account for almost 5 months and all my music is missing.. .what do i have to do to fix this insane error ??...

• Visitor
  • From one moment to another i've lost all my playlists and my premium subscription.. .i don't know what to do, i've been paying for the premium account for almost 5 months and all my music is missing....
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Password reset issues

Hi, When trying to reset my password on the edit profile page, I get an error once I've entered my new password and old into the required fields that says : Another account is already registered with this email address I know it's my email address. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When trying to reset my password on the edit profile page, I get an error once I've entered my new password and old into the required fields that says :   Another account is a...
  • mwatling
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unauthorised use of my account.

Hey, Yesterday, while listening to music, it stopped playing saying that my account was being used elsewhere. The only other active login that I knew of was on my uncle's iPad, which he hadn't used that day. I've since changed my password and the pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   Yesterday, while listening to music, it stopped playing saying that my account was being used elsewhere. The only other active login that I knew of was on my uncle's iPad, which he ha...
  • Tommywernborg
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gifting spotify at student price

Hi, I'm a college student and I want to gift Spotify premium to my brother, who is also in college. Is there a way to do this so that gifting uses the student price?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a college student and I want to gift Spotify premium to my brother, who is also in college. Is there a way to do this so that gifting uses the student price?
  • kewers77
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Helping others find my Spotify Playlists

So, I am a dance teacher and use Spotify in all my classes. My students want to find me and follow my playlists for all the dance music etc. The problem is, they can't seem to find me. I am connected to Spotify through Facebook and am a premium user....

• Casual Listener
  • So, I am a dance teacher and use Spotify in all my classes. My students want to find me and follow my playlists for all the dance music etc. The problem is, they can't seem to find me. I am connected...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What qualifies as an offline device?

What qualifies as having a device on the offline list? I have a playlist that consists of songs that are entirely synced from the desktop - no offline songs are from Spotify itself. Yet it occupies one offline device slot. There's no section in the A...

• Music Fan
  • What qualifies as having a device on the offline list?   I have a playlist that consists of songs that are entirely synced from the desktop - no offline songs are from Spotify itself. Yet it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost plays

Hello I'm a danish rapper/musican named ZJAKALEN. I have a problem with some tracks from my album "Snakker du til mig?" on spotify. 3-4 tracks on the album have lost alot of plays, and I don't know why. Last week my tracks "Supersperm" and "Krazy Sjæ...

•   Hello   I'm a danish rapper/musican named ZJAKALEN. I have a problem with some tracks from my album "Snakker du til mig?" on spotify. 3-4 tracks on the album have lost alot of pla...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login into spotify mobile through facebook.

When I use the web app, I can log into spotify with facebook, however it gets stuck with "connecting to Spotify". When I use the androd device, it tells me "there was an error with facebook" and then " you are trying to loing from a different country...

• Casual Listener
  • When I use the web app, I can log into spotify with facebook, however it gets stuck with "connecting to Spotify".   When I use the androd device, it tells me "there was an error with faceboo...
  • alexger
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Problems

I'm guessing this is similar to a few problems others have had today. I can log into spotify using my Facebook account, however it doesn't seem to be linked to the username I orginally setup before connecting Facebook. I have a subscription to Spotif...

• Visitor
  • I'm guessing this is similar to a few problems others have had today.   I can log into spotify using my Facebook account, however it doesn't seem to be linked to the username I orginally set...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Password/Email Issues

I signed up for spoitfy a long long time ago (2007 I believe) with an email address that is now inactive. I am able to sign into spotify with my facebook account, but I am unable to change my email address because my "password is incorrect" depsite t...

• I signed up for spoitfy a long long time ago (2007 I believe) with an email address that is now inactive. I am able to sign into spotify with my facebook account, but I am unable to change my email a...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i am being charged 9.99 even though i canceled my subscription

i canceld my payment and yet i was still charged for 9.99. is there anyway i can get my payment back. i sent an email but i would like to talk to someone asap.

• Casual Listener
  • i canceld my payment and yet i was still charged for 9.99. is there anyway i can get my payment back. i sent an email but i would like to talk to someone asap.
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes