Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

how to swap out music I created and posted

This is wierd. I have various tracks from two previous albums "here" on Spotify. David Brauner. I went to check in today- I was logged in but I honestly don't know whether I have two accounts- one to post music and one to listen. In any event, there ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is wierd. I have various tracks from two previous albums "here" on Spotify. David Brauner. I went to check in today- I was logged in but I honestly don't know whether I have two accounts- one to...
  • dbrauner58
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

the best music evet

Unbelievable. Pandora can't touch this. For real.I manage a business and work min. Of 12HRS. a day. My customer base loves this almost as much as I do. Worth every cent. For real.

• Casual Listener
  • Unbelievable. Pandora can't touch this. For real.I manage a business and work min. Of 12HRS. a day. My customer base loves this almost as much as I do. Worth every cent. For real.
  • grillitdaddy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

Hi, I recently signed up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. My username is jshuvila, but it is not registering that I am signed up for Premium when I log in. Is it possible that it signed me up through my facebook account? If so, wouldn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently signed up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. My username is jshuvila, but it is not registering that I am signed up for Premium when I log in. Is it possible that it signed...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New password

Hi! I've forgotten my password. Please could you send we a link so I can reset it? It doesn't seem to work when I go through the website (it either wants my current password or wants be to log on via Facebook). Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've forgotten my password. Please could you send we a link so I can reset it? It doesn't seem to work when I go through the website (it either wants my current password or wants be to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issues

Hi, I used to use spotify using my email address. I then linked it to facebook, but somehow the email address is slightly different, the first two letters are switched. Recently somebody else has had access to my Spotify account, I have no idea who o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I used to use spotify using my email address. I then linked it to facebook, but somehow the email address is slightly different, the first two letters are switched. Recently somebody e...
  • dsdavis6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited Account, Skip song option

I have an unlimited account, but I still have a limited number of skips in an hour (6 skips)??? How can i fix this?

• Visitor
  • I have an unlimited account, but I still have a limited number of skips in an hour (6 skips)??? How can i fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIN code unreadable!

Hello! My PIN code got scratched while I was trying to remove the cover on it. Could you provide me with a new one? It was a card worth 100 SEK Picture of card: Card number: Last PIN numbers seem to be: ... Many thanks, olibot [Edit: Removing card ...

• Hello!   My PIN code got scratched while I was trying to remove the cover on it. Could you provide me with a new one? It was a card worth 100 SEK   Picture of card: <snip> &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Staying offline with a year subscription.

Last year i went away with work, and due to the nature of my job I had no access to wi-fi or any cellular data for about 4 months (was on a ship). I pay for premium monthly and I reside in the UK, therefore i have to log on every 30 days or my offlin...

• Last year i went away with work, and due to the nature of my job I had no access to wi-fi or any cellular data for about 4 months (was on a ship). I pay for premium monthly and I reside in the UK, th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double charge wiht movistar.

Hi I have a premium account for three months, now I have a phone movistar, that make me a discount on spotify, movistar charged me the month, several days ago, but spotify sends me a message, that I have not paid for the month, I made a phone call to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a premium account for three months, now I have a phone movistar, that make me a discount on spotify, movistar charged me the month, several days ago, but  spotify sends me a message, t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Am Premiuim Member But Not Showing

Have been using premuim fine for months. Today though suddenly my mobile has ads, loggin on here shows no mention of my being premium even though you took the money for the account 2 days ago!??? Cant find an email address to talk to these people wit...

• Have been using premuim fine for months. Today though suddenly my mobile has ads, loggin on here shows no mention of my being premium even though you took the money for the account 2 days ago!??? Can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Won't Log in for Movistar promo

So this is a bit convoluted: I created my Spotify in Australia using Facebook. I am currently living in Spain and have an offer I'd like to take up for Premium with Movistar (my mobile provider). I have been able to log into Spotify on computer and d...

• Regular
  • So this is a bit convoluted: I created my Spotify in Australia using Facebook. I am currently living in Spain and have an offer I'd like to take up for Premium with Movistar (my mobile provider)...
  • amparose
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad for 2 months

Hi! I currently have Spotify Premium in the United States, but I am moving to Australia for two months. Will I still be able to use Spotify there on my current account?

• Hi! I currently have Spotify Premium in the United States, but I am moving to Australia for two months. Will I still be able to use Spotify there on my current account?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I created an account a long time ago and never used it, however...

It appears someone gained access to my account quite a while ago, changed the email to it, and created an alternate account appending -IT to my username and linking it to my original email. I can't figure out how to solve this problem. I'd really lik...

• It appears someone gained access to my account quite a while ago, changed the email to it, and created an alternate account appending -IT to my username and linking it to my original email.   ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Problem with subscription to premium

Hello to everybody! I'm from Argentina. My user is linked to Facebook so I could use the free version sof ar. But right now I want to sign up to Premium, but the website says that I must register a payment method match to Argentina, or change my plac...

• Visitor
  • Hello to everybody! I'm from Argentina. My user is linked to Facebook so I could use the free version sof ar. But right now I want to sign up to Premium, but the website says that  I must regi...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zip code

can't connect saying invalid zip code? please help

• can't connect saying invalid zip code? please help
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Card

I keep getting this message when I try to play music "There is a problem with your sound card. Spotify can't play music." HELP HELP HELP

• I keep getting this message when I try to play music "There is a problem with your sound card. Spotify can't play music." HELP HELP HELP
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled account before the month's end, charged numerous times

Hi there, I know this issue has been opened up before, but my situation is a bit different. I cancelled Spotify on the 6th of May (my month ends on the 7th), and sure enough, on the 7th my charge came through as normal. Only problem is that I cancell...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I know this issue has been opened up before, but my situation is a bit different. I cancelled Spotify on the 6th of May (my month ends on the 7th), and sure enough, on the 7th my...
  • morrison
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change country

Hey guys, I tavel a lot with my studies and am usually able to change the country in my settings to enable the tracks wherever I go. now I am home in Sweden and I can;t change the country back to Sweden which is my home country instead it no matter w...

• Hey guys,   I tavel a lot with my studies and am usually able to change the country in my settings to enable the tracks wherever I go. now I am home in Sweden and I can;t change the countr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My old account got deleted I think and now I don't own my playlist anymore :/

What I did is I wanted Spotify for my phone (STILL DOESN'T WORK!) and so I made an account on the Spotify site and I connected it with my facebook, but now my account is "gone"? I put alot of work in that playlist so I really would like to get my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • What I did is I wanted Spotify for my phone (STILL DOESN'T WORK!) and so I made an account on the Spotify site and I connected it with my facebook, but now my account is "gone"? I put alot of work ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost All My Private Messages

My message inbox on my iPhone has three messages in it. These messages do not show up when I login online using my computer. Also spotify is having trouble showing my followers. This all used to work fine, now it doesn't. Please help!

• My message inbox on my iPhone has three messages in it. These messages do not show up when I login online using my computer. Also spotify is having trouble showing my followers. This all used to work...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes