Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Two Spotify Accounts - Can you merge them

Hi there, obvisouly I've got two spotify accounts registered on the same email-address and need help merging them. One of them must be an account registered with my Facebook-login and one a "normal" registration. And, one of them seems to be a german...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   obvisouly I've got two spotify accounts registered on the same email-address and need help merging them.  One of them must be an account registered with my Facebook-login an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification e-mail about prepaid code

Hello, I'm using Spotify in Germany and I received a notification mail that puzzles me: Danke, dass du Deinen Prepaid-Code verwendest um Musik auf Spotify zu genießen. Hier ist Dein Beleg. E-Mail-Adresse: Benutzername/ID: Datum: 2014-05-13 18:19 UT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm using Spotify in Germany and I received a notification mail that puzzles me:   Danke, dass du Deinen Prepaid-Code verwendest um Musik auf Spotify zu genießen. Hier ist ...
  • uklinkmann
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts, one Facebook

I accidentally created two Spotify accounts using the same Facebook account, and I want to merge them. I sent a message to the Spotify Customer Service Team, but I saw lots of complains about the delay for a response. So could anyone please speed the...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally created two Spotify accounts using the same Facebook account, and I want to merge them. I sent a message to the Spotify Customer Service Team, but I saw lots of complains about the del...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Big Issue

I have been using Free-trial- Premium service but I would like to go back to Free one which means I don't wanna use Premium service anymore. But I cannot fine where can do it. Can you tell me where i can fine it ?????????

• I have been using Free-trial- Premium service but I would like to go back to Free one which means I don't wanna use Premium service anymore. But I cannot fine where can do it. Can you tell me where i...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

Hi, today I received a e-mail with information my account has been disable for chargeback payment, but I never used premium services. I create this new account because my main has been hacked, and when i try to login I get the message: "Account Disab...

• Hi, today I received a e-mail with information my account has been disable for chargeback payment, but I never used premium services. I create this new account because my main has been hacked, and ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate account / payment

Hi - I am being billed twice for my account. Once on the 13th of each month and once on the 14th. The account on the 13th should be canceled and all charges reversed.

• Hi - I am being billed twice for my account. Once on the 13th of each month and once on the 14th. The account on the 13th should be canceled and all charges reversed. 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Library????

The library has been replaced to Your Music, but where can I find the whole list with all my tracks?

• Casual Listener
  • The library has been replaced to Your Music, but where can I find the whole list with all my tracks?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Student Discount Unavailable

Hi there, I tried last week to upgrade to premium with student discount but it said it was currently unavailable so I presumed that it wasn't working at that particular time. I've just tried again just now and am still getting the same message. I can...

• Hi there,   I tried last week to upgrade to premium with student discount but it said it was currently unavailable so I presumed that it wasn't working at that particular time. I've just tri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my account

I accidentally deleted the spotify app so I downloaded it again but when I went to login it wouldn't let me. Is there any way I can get my account back or is it gone forever? I'm only on free not paid. Also I tried to reset my password if that was th...

• Regular
  • I accidentally deleted the spotify app so I downloaded it again but when I went to login it wouldn't let me. Is there any way I can get my account back or is it gone forever? I'm only on free not pai...
  • STMA
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message for multiple devices

I turn on spotify on my cell and it warned me that I already sync with 3 devices. I have a work laptop, a work phone, a personal laptop, and a personal phone. Is there any way possible to have this set up? Thank you, Doug.

• I turn on spotify on my cell and it warned me that I already sync with 3 devices. I have a work laptop, a work phone, a personal laptop, and a personal phone. Is there any way possible to have this s...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WARNING DON`T BUY PREMIUM

I don´t get it, payed 9,99 eur every month for over 2 years now, last time they took the money from my account was on 5th of may, now this [Snip-Language] stupid piece of crap asks me to pay again ? [Snip-Language], u take loads of money for basicall...

• Regular
  • I don´t get it, payed 9,99 eur every month for over 2 years now, last time they took the money from my account was on 5th of may, now this  [Snip-Language] stupid piece of crap asks me to pay ag...
  • juzk
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account changed into free account for no reason

I used a 12 month gift card last month that I has as a gift and all of sudden I am not a Spotify Free user and there is no histroy of me using my gift card in my account overview. What on earth has happend?

• Casual Listener
  • I used a 12 month gift card last month that I has as a gift and all of sudden I am not a Spotify Free user and there is no histroy of me using my gift card in my account overview. What on earth has h...
  • Miffer
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change password

Hello, My spotify account is linked with my facebook account. I now want to change my password for my spotify account, but when i try to change it i get the error that the password is incorrect. But it is the right password to login to facebook. How ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My spotify account is linked with my facebook account. I now want to change my password for my spotify account, but when i try to change it i get the error that the password is inco...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random nightcore

Hello! At first, I'm sorry for my English, I'm not really an English hero.. But I have a question. When I play a song in spotify on my computer, spotify plays one 'normal' song from for example the playlist 'FILTR Coffee house' and after one song spo...

• Hello!   At first, I'm sorry for my English, I'm not really an English hero.. But I have a question.   When I play a song in spotify on my computer, spotify plays one 'normal' song ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded to unlimited on accident meant to do Premium.

Please help I used a pre paid gift card and accidentally clicked on unlimited instead of premium with it.

• Please help I used a pre paid gift card and accidentally clicked on unlimited instead of premium with it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MAJOR billing issue as of May 8th, 2014 - Emergency, please advise staff

Hello, my Name is Spencer... I am always charged to my ank of America account on the 1st of every month (at the very LATEST the 3rd) - I plan accordingly with my financials. Unfortunately, I was charged - for the FIRST TIME EVER - on the 7th of his m...

• Roadie
  • Hello, my Name is Spencer...   I am always charged to my ank of America account on the 1st of every month (at the very LATEST the 3rd) - I plan accordingly with my financials. Unfortunately,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Card charged, but receipts in spotify are not there, and account became 'free'

Hi, I've been paying for about 15 months now, and never had a problem. My card got charged monthly, and still is being charged. The last time was 8th of May, and before that was the 8th of April. My account got changed to free about two weeks ago. Th...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've been paying for about 15 months now, and never had a problem. My card got charged monthly, and still is being charged. The last time was 8th of May, and before that was the 8th of April. My ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Visa debit to mobile carrier option

Hi, My mobile carrier (SFR in France) offers Spotify Premium as an option. I'd like to take it but first I want to be really sure I'll be able to keep my current account I've paying with Visa debit so far. Has any of you done the same thing? Does the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My mobile carrier (SFR in France) offers Spotify Premium as an option. I'd like to take it but first I want to be really sure I'll be able to keep my current account I've paying with V...
  • machisabou
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken account problem - reverted to free. Support stopped after request!

This is in regards to "Spotify Case # 01453111: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0cjDcj:ref" I sent support a request stating that my premium account had disappeared and reverted to free, with all playlists lost. I got the following reply: Hi Si...

• Visitor
  • This is in regards to "Spotify Case # 01453111:  Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0cjDcj:ref"   I sent support a request stating that my premium account had disappeared and reverte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Swedish Spotify In Canada

I'm a Canadian living in Sweden, and recently downloaded Spotify. When I move back to Canada in a few months, will I still be able to use Spotify? Unfortunately I don't have a Swedish Card with which I can subscribe to Spotify Premium. Thanks!

• Regular
  • I'm a Canadian living in Sweden, and recently downloaded Spotify. When I move back to Canada in a few months, will I still be able to use Spotify? Unfortunately I don't have a Swedish Card with which...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes