Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Offline access withdrawn

My offline access on my Mac has been withdrawn. Can you pls reset? I have spotify on my mac, my work computer and iphone 5s. any other device are old ones and can be deleted.

• My offline access on my Mac has been withdrawn. Can you pls reset? I have spotify on my mac, my work computer and iphone 5s. any other device are old ones and can be deleted. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify unstar

All of my songs were saved in starred folder instead of making a new playlist so I have pressed unstar on them and now the songs are nowhere to be seen have they been deleted ?

• Casual Listener
  • All of my songs were saved in starred folder instead of making a new playlist so I have pressed unstar on them and now the songs are nowhere to be seen have they been deleted ?
  • tylercollier
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Instructor discount?

Does the student discount also apply for instructors at an accredited institution of higher learning? This would be an overall academic discount.

• Does the student discount also apply for instructors at an accredited institution of higher learning? This would be an overall academic discount.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account changed suddenly into fee account

Hi everyone, my problem is that since this month now, my premium account has changed suddenly into a free account. But everything with the payment is correct. I have paid everything and i don't have any other account or something. Was running now the...

• Hi everyone,   my problem is that since this month now, my premium account has changed suddenly into a free account. But everything with the payment is correct. I have paid everything and i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Has Disappeared

Please help - I tried to log into my account today (which I use daily) and it wouldn't allow me to login. It kept redirecting me to Facebook. I have deactivated my facebook in the past but Spotify always reactivates it (which is a whole other annoyin...

• Please help -  I tried to log into my account today (which I use daily) and it wouldn't allow me to login. It kept redirecting me to Facebook. I have deactivated my facebook in the past but Spot...
  • gwahlstrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Migração Spotify BR

como faço pra migra do spotyfy EUA pra BR?

• Visitor
  • como faço pra migra do spotyfy EUA pra BR?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFY subscription (Premium Account) do NOT work since friday ! :(

(sorry for my bad english guys) Hey guys, I ve got a big problem since friday. I payed for a Spotify subscription since last year and my premium account worked every day till last friday. I payed 9,99€ , but my premium account is like just a "typical...

• Regular
  • (sorry for my bad english guys)   Hey guys, I ve got a big problem since friday. I payed for a Spotify subscription  since last year and my premium account worked every day till...
  • niko2901
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Account non existant? hijacked?

3 days ago I attempted to use Spotify to find out all clients were logged out. I tried my account to no avail. Not even the "forgot password" emails are arriving. I've submitted 2 tickets in the last 3 days with NO REPONSE. This needs to be resolved ...

• Casual Listener
  • 3 days ago I attempted to use Spotify to find out all clients were logged out. I tried my account to no avail. Not even the "forgot password" emails are arriving. I've submitted 2 tickets in the last...
  • Guidzilla2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everytime someone subscribes my playlist, I loose subscribers [WHY?]

My playlist have 2,5k subs and each time someone subscribes the numbers of subscribers decreases, is this a bug or is it someone actually unsubbing each day?

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist have 2,5k subs and each time someone subscribes the numbers of subscribers decreases, is this a bug or is it someone actually unsubbing each day? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New account

Trying to make new account won't let me process my payment thru

• Trying to make new account won't let me process my payment thru
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Student Subscription Stopped Working

Hi , I recently upgraded to student spotify premium and all of the sudden it has stopped working. My premium subscription is gone and now has reverted back to a free account. I have tried rebooting and reinstalling. Not really sure where to go from h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I recently upgraded to student spotify premium and all of the sudden it has stopped working. My premium subscription is gone and now has reverted back to a free account. I have tried rebooting a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium questions

Hello, my name is William i'm new here and my english is basic, so i'll try to express myself clear. i'm from colombia and i want to pay for premium but i have a cuestion, right now i cannot listen some bands, for example dir en grey and the gazette ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my name is William i'm new here and my english is basic, so i'll try to express myself clear. i'm from colombia and i want to pay for premium but i have a cuestion, right now i cannot listen s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to change from premium to unlimited

I want to change from premium to unlimited, but when I follow the instructions to change, my only option is to cancel or downgrade to free. Is the unlimited option no longer available? I do not stream from mobile devices and only need unlimited.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to change from premium to unlimited, but when I follow the instructions to change, my only option is to cancel or downgrade to free. Is the unlimited option no longer available? I do not strea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kein Premium Status trotz Abbuchung

Hallo, mir wurden die 9,99€ abgebucht, aber ich habe kein Premium Status

• Hallo,  mir wurden die 9,99€ abgebucht, aber ich habe kein Premium Status 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist page

Hello,, Could you please help me? Wy I find the singles of some artists and not the artist pages? How do you load a page artist? Best regards Alberto

• Hello,, Could you please help me? Wy I find the singles  of some artists and not the artist pages? How do you load a page artist? Best regards Alberto
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E Card

I would like to resubscribe but it seems there is no option for 12 months anymore. So if i buy a 12 month e-card can I then enter it on my own account?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to resubscribe but it seems there is no option for 12 months anymore. So if i buy a 12 month e-card can I then enter it on my own account?
  • selvis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook problems

Hello! I've recently changed password on facebook because someone else used my spotify. So when I logged on spotify again it logged me in to my old account without subscribtion. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Hello! I've recently changed password on facebook because someone else used my spotify. So when I logged on spotify again it logged me in to my old account without subscribtion. Any ideas on how to f...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

play automatically when the program

hi, I would like to know if it is possible to start music automatically when you start the program, so without my having to click play. Thank you.

• hi, I would like to know if it is possible to start music automatically when you start the program, so without my having to click play. Thank you.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharge for service

I was charged $32.00 the last two months I have had a premium subscription along with the regular monthly US fee of $10.91 with tax. I want to know why have been charged the additional $32.00 US?

• Visitor
  • I was charged $32.00 the last two months I have had a premium subscription along with the regular monthly US fee of $10.91 with tax. I want to know why have been charged the additional $32.00 US?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate accounts

I know this question loads of people asks, but I'm desperate... I had my first account logged with facebook, I did it on my tablet like 2 weeks ago... but today I end up doing another account, because I deleted some stuff from my first one, and I tho...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this question loads of people asks, but I'm desperate... I had my first account logged with facebook, I did it on my tablet like 2 weeks ago... but today I end up doing another account, becaus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes