Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How many subscriptions nesscary for Spotify Connect?

Hi! If I would have 5 Android devices in my house I use as multi room Spotify Connect destinations. And I have 2 iPhones in my house to control any of those 5 devices. Will I only need 2 premium subscriptions on the 2 iphones that I use for controlin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   If I would have 5 Android devices in my house I use as multi room Spotify Connect destinations. And I have 2 iPhones in my house to control any of those 5 devices.   Will I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

favorites and playlists gone

I tried the steps in the 'solved' thread but they didn't work. ?. Help me please

• Regular
  • I tried the steps in the 'solved' thread but they didn't work. ?. Help me please
  • laydowndelivery
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with login

Hi, I use to connect to Spotify through my facebook credentials. I've changed my facebook password yesterday. Trying to connect to Spotify now, they told me my password is incorrect, and turned me to offline mode. When I try to connect with my new fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use to connect to Spotify through my facebook credentials.   I've changed my facebook password yesterday.   Trying to connect to Spotify now, they told me my passwo...
  • NMagain
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help - Who To Follow

HI, I'm an unlimited user and I would like to know how to turn off this "who to follow" option. Each time I log in, it asks me to follow bands who have no relation to what I'm listening to. The most common band I am asked to follow is One Direction. ...

• Music Fan
  • HI,   I'm an unlimited user and I would like to know how to turn off this "who to follow" option.  Each time I log in, it asks me to follow bands who have no relation to what I'm listenin...
  • atomaweapon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Completely Wiped Starred Playlist..

I recently copied and dragged everything in my "Starred" playlist onto the "Songs" section seeing as how the starred playlist is no longer being emphasized in the new Spotify, and saving songs is. I started using the starred playlist as sort of a rec...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently copied and dragged everything in my "Starred" playlist onto the "Songs" section seeing as how the starred playlist is no longer being emphasized in the new Spotify, and saving songs i...
  • EpicEd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account seems erased

I logged in to Spotify this morning, like I usually do. But it started up in offline mode, so I could only listen to a few of my songs. I closed out spotify and restarded, but when the application opened back up all my songs, playlists etc were gone,...

• I logged in to Spotify this morning, like I usually do. But it started up in offline mode, so I could only listen to a few of my songs. I closed out spotify and restarded, but when the application op...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help changing credit card!!

I need to change my payment information since the card register was stolen, I understand I have to cancel my account ? how's that??

• I need to change my payment information since the card register was stolen, I understand I have to cancel my account ? how's that??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country disables adding payment method

Hi, I'm currently registered in USA for Spotify Unlimited. I'm trying to change my country to Bulgaria but it seems the #change-country page has a bug: When I select Bulgaria it hides the "add new payment" forms so I cannot add a new payment that wil...

• Hi,   I'm currently registered in USA for Spotify Unlimited. I'm trying to change my country to Bulgaria but it seems the #change-country page has a bug: When I select Bulgaria it hides th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotifyglobal/r

So i just checked my back account and noticed that i have two transactions comming from Spotify this month. One for my montly subscription and one for something called "U.K., Spotifyglobal/r"?. The amount of money is only reserved but i would still l...

• So i just checked my back account and noticed that i have two transactions comming from Spotify this month. One for my montly subscription and one for something called "U.K., Spotifyglobal/r"?. The a...
  • Helena123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! missing playlist and no more premium account

Hi, It has been 9 days since I reported my problem on the online contact form (# 01395334: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0bz7Id:ref) and I haven't had any response. I read all topics existing on the subject in this forum, I posted a message h...

• Regular
  • Hi, It has been 9 days since I reported my problem on the online contact form (# 01395334: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0bz7Id:ref) and I haven't had any response. I read all t...
  • lginoux
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Discount states I have used it, but I have never been charged.

Hi, I have a NUS card and I tried to put in the number and then it states that I have used the NUS card. But the problem I have never been charged before and no where does it state in my account that I have used it. Please advise.

• Hi, I have a NUS card and I tried to put in the number and then it states that I have used the NUS card. But the problem I have never been charged before and no where does it state in my account that...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invited to Spotify Brazil, how to use the same account?

Hello guys. I just received the invite to Spotify Brazil. While trying to get the access through the form, it says that my email is already taken. How can i use the same account to use the invitation code?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys.   I just received the invite to Spotify Brazil. While trying to get the access through the form, it says that my email is already taken.   How can i use the same accou...
  • Balala
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancelled premium subscription cant access any songs

I cancelled my premium subscription but now i cant click.on any songs wether in search or myown playlists, i can only randomise my playlists but cant click on a chosen song. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium subscription but now i cant click.on any songs wether in search or myown playlists, i can only randomise my playlists but cant click on a chosen song. Help?
  • bootsnbraces
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium for iphone problem

Hi!I just renewed my spotify premium, earlier it worked on my phone but now it doesn't. I tried to reinstall the spotify app 'cause that used to work but not any longer.Can someone help?

• Hi! I just renewed my spotify premium, earlier it worked on my phone but now it doesn't. I tried to reinstall the spotify app 'cause that used to work but not any longer. Can someone help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More Payment options

Hi Spotify, to make payments and for security reasons with my Bank I have to activate my credit card by calling them everytime I want to make a payment, so this is kind of annoying, so I was wondering why does Spotify don't have a payment option so I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, to make payments and for security reasons with my Bank I have to activate my credit card by calling them everytime I want to make a payment, so this is kind of annoying, so I was wonderin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is working on all devices but my Iphone 5

I can't figure out how to fix this issue. When I go on my laptop or tablet I am able to use Spotify Premium just fine. When I try to use it on my phone it keeps telling me to upgrade. I tried logging out and logging back in. I tried deleting the app ...

• I can't figure out how to fix this issue. When I go on my laptop or tablet I am able to use Spotify Premium just fine. When I try to use it on my phone it keeps telling me to upgrade. I tried logging...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist from other account

hi, i forgot my pass word for my spotify account and the that its tied to is old. Can someone get the playlist called "music" from the spotify account: krasho and out it on this one please thx

• hi, i forgot my pass word for my spotify account and the that its tied to is old. Can someone get the playlist called "music" from the spotify account: krasho and out it on this one please thx
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription cancellation

Hello, When i cancel my premium subscription now, will i still be able to use the remaining days? I just payed for a month but dont want to do this anymore. Thanks in advance,

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    When i cancel my premium subscription now, will i still be able to use the remaining days? I just payed for a month but dont want to do this anymore.   Thanks in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal payment

When I logged in this morning I got the banner message that Spotify wasn't able to get payment. I logged in at Paypal and yes.. a few euro's short. Solved that problem with adding enough money on my Paypal account. Do I need to do anything else?

• Regular
  • When I logged in this morning I got the banner message that Spotify wasn't able to get payment. I logged in at Paypal and yes.. a few euro's short. Solved that problem with adding enough money on my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my accounts

Well, I tried to delete my Spotify accounts following the steps some people posted in this forum. The problem is that I sent several contact forms and also I replied the automatic emails they sent me, in order to contact someone... but nothing happen...

• Visitor
  • Well, I tried to delete my Spotify accounts following the steps some people posted in this forum. The problem is that I sent several contact forms and also I replied the automatic emails they sent me...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes