Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How long does it take for a Spotify account to activate after the email auto-confirmation?

I deleted my account a couple hours ago because I wanted to create a new account that was not tied to my facebook account in any way, and though I do not expect it to deactivate straight away, I was wondering how long it would take on average for an ...

• Visitor
  • I deleted my account a couple hours ago because I wanted to create a new account that was not tied to my facebook account in any way, and though I do not expect it to deactivate straight away, I was ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset or delete

Hey, I would like to clear all my playlists and starred without individually deleting them, or just reset my Spotify, can I do this?

• Hey, I would like to clear all my playlists and starred without individually deleting them, or just reset my Spotify, can I do this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel payment?

So I remember a while back I had to have a Facebook account to login to Spotify, and since Spotify uses the profile picture from Facebook, I thought nothing had changed. So when I went to login to my account on the spotify website, I logged in using ...

• So I remember a while back I had to have a Facebook account to login to Spotify, and since Spotify uses the profile picture from Facebook, I thought nothing had changed. So when I went to login to my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cut off from Facebook

Hey, want to cut off my spotify account from facebook. Dont want any Information / Profile Picture / Name etc. of Facebook at my Spotify Account. How can I do it?

• Hey,   want to cut off my spotify account from facebook. Dont want any Information / Profile Picture / Name etc. of Facebook at my Spotify Account. How can I do it? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Major problems with Spotify -- day 3 -- no Activity Feed, profile not loading, etc.

Spotify is seriously busted right now. Here is a list of issues I'm experiencing: 1. Profile pic and name does not load, which seems to indicate my Spotify followers cannot follow me. 2. Activity Feed is completely broken -- the window is blank witho...

• Regular
  • Spotify is seriously busted right now. Here is a list of issues I'm experiencing: 1. Profile pic and name does not load, which seems to indicate my Spotify followers cannot follow me. 2. Activity Fee...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm in the wrong country.

I’m getting an error code/messageError code 408I signed up when spotify opened for Argentina and now i see that the default country was set to USA and spotify is in offline mode. I have the same problem in my desktop computer and my iphone. Tried to ...

• Visitor
  • I’m getting an error code/message Error code 408 I signed up when spotify opened for Argentina and now i see that the default country was set to USA and spotify is in offline ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is not loading

When I log on to Spotify none of the playlists displays. I get nothing. I get two green monsters telling me what I already know. What's up with that? And I am pissed, by the way.

• When I log on to Spotify none of the playlists displays. I get nothing. I get two green monsters telling me what I already know. What's up with that? And I am pissed, by the way.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile won't load

My profile has not loaded for days and I can't search for any friends profiles either?

• My profile has not loaded for days and I can't search for any friends profiles either?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

US student discount

Hello, I currently have a spotify premium account, and when I try to switch the the student discount, my college does not show up on the list. I currently attend Western State Colorado University. If there are any solutions or anyone to contact pleas...

• Hello, I currently have a spotify premium account, and when I try to switch the the student discount, my college does not show up on the list. I currently attend Western State Colorado University. If...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Premium but how do I get the student discount?

I am an American student. Do I have to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe again?

• Regular
  • I am an American student. Do I have to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe again?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no profile

My profile page won't load, neither will my follow page. I can't see my friends or followers .When i try to get on It says "oops that didnt work, please give it anothet go. "

• My profile page won't load, neither will my follow page. I can't see my friends or followers . When i try to get on It says "oops that didnt work, please give it anothet go. "
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my Playlists are gone!

Hi. I've reinstalled Spotify today, now all my Playlists are gone. I've read in some older Posts that you are able to restore Playlists. Can you please restore mine? Thanks in advance!

• Regular
  • Hi. I've reinstalled Spotify today, now all my Playlists are gone. I've read in some older Posts that you are able to restore Playlists. Can you please restore mine?    Thanks in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount off Premium subscriptions to Portuguese students

Hi there, I just heard that Spotify is offering a 50% discount off Premium subscriptions to American students. So, I was wondering if this discount, or any other kind of campaign, is going to be extended to students in other countries (Portugal in my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I just heard that Spotify is offering a 50% discount off Premium subscriptions to American students. So, I was wondering if this discount, or any other kind of campaign, is goi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disconnect

Could you please disconnect all devices from my account please

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please disconnect all devices from my account please
  • natzz25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! facebook

Error when posting track to facebook?

• Regular
  • Error when posting track to facebook?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is connecting to wrong account

I just reset my facebook password, after that spotify asked me to login to my facebook account, i loged in as usual and what happened? I get new account number with no subsription, no playlists. Almost a year of collecting music got trashed! It's bee...

• Visitor
  • I just  reset my facebook password, after that spotify asked me to login to my facebook account, i loged in as usual and what happened? I get new account number with no subsription, no playlists...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logout all spotify devices

Hi my username is aysayh, log out all devices out of my spotify account please

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my username is aysayh, log out all devices out of my spotify account please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is Logging Into My Account

Someone has hacked my spotify, is creating playlists with my account, and interrupting my music from some other device. I tried changing my password but it didn't work. Please help.

• Someone has hacked my spotify, is creating playlists with my account, and interrupting my music from some other device. I tried changing my password but it didn't work. Please help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open my profile or anyone elses?

Hello, When I search for a user's profile or try to open my own profile the screen just goes black. Also my profile picture is not showing. It works fine when I search for specific artists and specific songs though. What is happening? I have a subscr...

• Hello, When I search for a user's profile or try to open my own profile the screen just goes black. Also my profile picture is not showing. It works fine when I search for specific artists and sp...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes