Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not receiving confirmation email

I recently got a Spotify account and I plan to upgrade later on, but when I tried to log into the desktop application it rejected me saying that I haven't confirmed my email. The problem is that I never received the confirmation email, and I do not k...

• I recently got a Spotify account and I plan to upgrade later on, but when I tried to log into the desktop application it rejected me saying that I haven't confirmed my email. The problem is that I ne...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help logging out all other people on my account

Hello As the subject, I need help to log out all other users or people from my account. Best regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   As the subject, I need help to log out all other users or people from my account.   Best regards
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account Link Not Working

Hi, I tried to manually link my facebook account to my spotify account. I received an error. I believe it's because there's another Spotify account that is linked to my Facebook account. I need this account deleted so that I can link the correct spot...

• Hi,   I tried to manually link my facebook account to my spotify account. I received an error. I believe it's because there's another Spotify account that is linked to my Facebook account. I...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was charged, however my account is not upgraded

I am using Spotify for quite some time now. For some months now, I am getting mails telling me my account would be re-activated as soon as my next payment would be successful. I paid every bill so I did not mind those mails and my account was never d...

• I am using Spotify for quite some time now. For some months now, I am getting mails telling me my account would be re-activated as soon as my next payment would be successful. I paid every bill so I ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify won't connect

it says that spotify is in offline mode on all my devices and will not let me log in on my iphone ipad or mac air... i pay the premium price but am unable to access spotify... how can i get it back online... or get it to work again.... who can i cont...

• it says that spotify is in offline mode on all my devices and will not let me log in on my iphone ipad or mac air... i pay the premium price but am unable to access spotify... how can i get it back o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cost of Spotify Premium when travelling

Hi I live in Poland and wanna purchase Spotify Premium which costs here 20PLN/month (roughly 6.5 USD/month). I know prices of the service vary among the countries so I was wondering if the price of my monthly subscription will change if I travel abro...

• Regular
  • Hi   I live in Poland and wanna purchase Spotify Premium which costs here 20PLN/month (roughly 6.5 USD/month). I know prices of the service vary among the countries so I was wondering if the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription linked in the wrong spotify account

Hello, I received a premium account as a gift, but I wrongly linked the subscription to my facebook account instead to my current spotify account. Is there any way to revert the process, and use my premium pass in my old spotify account? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I received a premium account as a gift, but I wrongly linked the subscription to my facebook account instead to my current spotify account.   Is there any way to revert the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get past payment page on spotify premium

I'm trying to upgrade to Spotify premium using my NUS Extra discount card. I've gone to the discount website and clicked on and then I get to a payment page saying payment options paypal/visa/Amex etc. whichever one I choose when I click the "continu...

• I'm trying to upgrade to Spotify premium using my NUS Extra discount card. I've gone to the discount website and clicked on and then I get to a payment page saying payment options paypal/visa/Amex et...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging out of another computer

Hi can you please log me out a computer I forgot to log out of? Thanks so muchUser name:chriscody624

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can you please log me out a computer I forgot to log out of? Thanks so much User name:chriscody624
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium but subscription only comes up as Spotify Free

I started with a two month trial upgrade to Premium last year. After the trial period, I was charged the monthly fee of 9,99 euros. I wanted to cancel my subscription to Premium today, but my Subscription Status said I'm on Spotify Free, so there was...

• I started with a two month trial upgrade to Premium last year. After the trial period, I was charged the monthly fee of 9,99 euros. I wanted to cancel my subscription to Premium today, but my Subsc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! .

• Casual Listener
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing with sonos

I am a recent premium user. I spent a large amount of time setting up my spotify playlists. They just won't sync/update to my sonos account. I have tried a variety of fixes that have been listed on the internet with no success. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a recent premium user. I spent a large amount of time setting up my spotify playlists. They just won't sync/update to my sonos account. I have tried a variety of fixes that have been listed on t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to edit Verified Artist page?

Good evening, I hope this inquiry is not redundant. My initial Spotify page was set up through my personal Facebook. Since then, I have taken the steps to get my band's page officially verified. My question is, now that 'Diamond Lane' is a verified a...

• Good evening, I hope this inquiry is not redundant. My initial Spotify page was set up through my personal Facebook. Since then, I have taken the steps to get my band's page officially verified. My q...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many songs in my playlists?

Is there a way of telling how many songs I have in total across my playlists? I know I can have a max of 3333 but there doesn't appear to be an easy way of telling how near I am to that number?? Thanks

• Regular
  • Is there a way of telling how many songs I have in total across my playlists?  I know I can have a max of 3333 but there doesn't appear to be an easy way of telling how near I am to that number?...
  • DeoVolente2012
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

searching for my profile

Hi! When I signed up for Spotify the first time I decided to not sign up through facebook. Later on I decided to link my spotify with facebook and now when my friends are searching for my profile they are unable to locate me. How can this be fixed? A...

• Hi! When I signed up for Spotify the first time I decided to not sign up through facebook. Later on I decided to link my spotify with facebook and now when my friends are searching for my profile t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! People's list gone

I just got the newest version of Spotify Free and now my people's list is gone. Instead I have an 'activity' sidebar. I want the people's list back. How do I get it back?

• I just got the newest version of Spotify Free and now my people's list is gone. Instead I have an 'activity' sidebar. I want the people's list back. How do I get it back?
  • dkcrotty
  • 54 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 54 replies
  • 12 likes

I have had two payments taken out of my account in the same month

Hi I have checked my bank statement and I have had two payments taken out for March. Can I get a refund and also stop the possibility of two payments coming out next month. Cheers Freddie

• Visitor
  • Hi   I have checked my bank statement and I have had two payments taken out for March. Can I get a refund and also stop the possibility of two payments coming out next month.   Chee...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30-day trial not working-- email issue?

Hi there, I recently signed up for the 30 day trial, put in my credit card information, and got a receipt via email, but I noticed that I was still hearing ads. When I logged in and checked my account online it says that I am still using spotify free...

• Regular
  • Hi there,  I recently signed up for the 30 day trial, put in my credit card information, and got a receipt via email, but I noticed that I was still hearing ads. When I logged in and checked ...
  • mcromano18
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 30 day free trial problem, not working

Hi, this morning I've purchased the 30 days trai premium version of spotify, I GET the confrim e-mail ("Hope you're enjoying your Spotify Premium 30-day free trial! Here's your receipt....") but, on my mobile It don't work, and on the computer if I w...

• Regular
  • Hi,  this morning I've purchased the 30 days trai premium version of spotify, I GET the confrim e-mail ("Hope you're enjoying your Spotify Premium 30-day free trial! Here's your receipt....") ...
  • samulibero
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to student discount

Hi! I'm trying to upgrade for the student discount. However, everytime I try it says that they are unable to verify that I am a student. So I click on the next link to provide more details. It tells me I qualify so I go back to the verification page ...

• Hi! I'm trying to upgrade for the student discount. However, everytime I try it says that they are unable to verify that I am a student. So I click on the next link to provide more details. It tells ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes