Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! How do I update my visa card details????

My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!

• My Visa has expired and my premium account is not paid for... I'm trying to update my card details but I can't figure out how to do that. I want access to my account back! Help!
  • PhilV22
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Question About Cancelling A Spotify Subscription

Hey everyone, I've just got a little question that I think some of you should know the answer to I'd like to subscribe to Spotifty but would only like to do so for one month. If I bought a subcription, would I then get charged for 1 month so I could ...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone, I've just got a little question that I think some of you should know the answer to 😛   I'd like to subscribe to Spotifty but would only like to do so for one month. If I bough...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Service

I do not want to become a paying user of the Spotify Premium Service what should I do?reply by email, Please @hotmail.com I need Your help

• I do not want to become a paying user of the Spotify Premium Service what should I do? reply by email, Please <removed>@hotmail.com I need Your help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All music dissapeared on laptop not iphone and being charged for free account.

I have a big problem with my account - my laptop got hacked a couple of months ago and my spotify wiped itself clean on my laptop but not on my iphone. That is now my old iphone but still has the music on it signed into the same account as the laptop...

• Visitor
  • I have a big problem with my account - my laptop got hacked a couple of months ago and my spotify wiped itself clean on my laptop but not on my iphone. That is now my old iphone but still has the mus...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account feels reset

I woke up this morning to an unfortunate problem. I opened the mac os x version of the app and I was no longer a premium subscriber. I logged into the spotify website and sure enough, I was not listed as a premium member. It did, however, remember my...

• Visitor
  • I woke up this morning to an unfortunate problem.  I opened the mac os x version of the app and I was no longer a premium subscriber.  I logged into the spotify website and sure enough, I w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heartbleed BUG

Is there a patch for the major security issue, called heartbleed? Becaue if someone has linked his/her facebook account to his spotify account, a change of the facebook password can still be read by "criminals", if spotify hasnt yet released a patch ...

• Is there a patch for the major security issue, called heartbleed? Becaue if someone has linked his/her facebook account to his spotify account, a change of the facebook password can still be read by ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Accessing itunes library without opt-out option or permission

I kindly ask that you delete my account immediately. I didn't realize your software would automatically accessed my itunes library without asking my permission. There is no option to prevent this function. Very uncool, guys! I'm sure you now have my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I kindly ask that you delete my account immediately. I didn't realize your software would automatically accessed my itunes library without asking my permission. There is no option to prevent this...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Special Characters in Username

Dear Spotify Community, I own a Samsung Smat TV and want to log in to the installed Spotify-App. My Username have the Special Character '|' (vertical line) and this is not included in the app-build-in keyboard. Additionaly I pluged my bluetooth Keybo...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Community,   I own a Samsung Smat TV and want to log in to the installed Spotify-App. My Username have the Special Character '|' (vertical line) and this is not included in the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New update horrible

is there any way i can uninstall new update i cant star or unstar anything big blockyness making spotify a completly unpleasant experiance. loved spotify until this update any help appreciated. i dont really want to go to itunes but this update has r...

• is there any way i can uninstall new update i cant star or unstar anything big blockyness making spotify a completly unpleasant experiance. loved spotify until this update any help appreciated. i don...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Log out

What if i want to delete my account? I don't want to pay anymore... 

• What if i want to delete my account? I don't want to pay anymore... 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts on one email

I think I have two accounts under one email address (one is on the one month Free trial, one is student Premium). Please advise how I can close the one that is on the free trial and just continue with my premium one?

• I think I have two accounts under one email address (one is on the one month Free trial, one is student Premium). Please advise how I can close the one that is on the free trial and just continue wit...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am charged for free trial

Hello. Yesterday I received an e-mail that I could get 30 days free trial of premium. I signed up, but I was charged a full month. Why is that??

• Hello.   Yesterday I received an e-mail that I could get 30 days free trial of premium. I signed up, but I was charged a full month. Why is that??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change email to previous email that was linked to Facebook

Hi, I recently deleted my Facebook permanently and signed up for Spotify with a side email.After the confirmation of having my FB account deleted I am trying to change my email back to the one I used originally.However, Spotify still recognizes the o...

• Hi, I recently deleted my Facebook permanently and signed up for Spotify with a side email. After the confirmation of having my FB account deleted I am trying to change my email back to the one I us...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook, Spotify, & Heartbleed

Hey everyone! "An encryption flaw called the Heartbleed bug is already being called one of the biggest security threats the Internet has ever seen. The bug has affected many popular websites and services — ones you might use every day, like Gmail and...

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 10.35.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 10.38.44 PM.png
  • Community Legend
  • Hey everyone!   "An encryption flaw called the Heartbleed bug is already being called one of the biggest security threats the Internet has ever seen. The bug has affected many popu...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! missing lists

i am able to login, but can't get to the page with my songs, thanks cary

• Regular
  • i am able to login, but can't get to the page with my songs, thanks  cary
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my Facebook password and now all my playlists are gone

I changed my Facebook password and now all my playlists are gone. I'd like to recover them but I don't know what to do. I've read through these threads, but none seem to apply. Help?

• I changed my Facebook password and now all my playlists are gone. I'd like to recover them but I don't know what to do. I've read through these threads, but none seem to apply. Help?
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment with credit card

A few months ago, I got a free trial for Spotify and payed my first payment last month. That month Spotify sent me an email one day stating that the card I had signed up Spotify with did not have enough funds to cover the payment due and so I put mon...

• Casual Listener
  • A few months ago, I got a free trial for Spotify and payed my first payment last month.  That month Spotify sent me an email one day stating that the card I had signed up Spotify with did not ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

U.S student discount

I currently have a premium spotify subscription and did not know about the U.S student discount. Is there a way for me to apply for the discount without having to make a brand new account? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a premium spotify subscription and did not know about the U.S student discount. Is there a way for me to apply for the discount without having to make a brand new account? Thanks&n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I subscribed to premium and it doesn't work

• I subscribed to premium and it doesn't work
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited not working on my iPhone

Recently subscribed to Spotify Unlimited, but according to my phone I'm still using it for free. Can only skip a number of times and can only listen to my playlists in shuffle mode. Have logged out and logged in, uninstalled and reinstalled. Any advi...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently subscribed to Spotify Unlimited, but according to my phone I'm still using it for free.  Can only skip a number of times and can only listen to my playlists in shuffle mode.   ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes