Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I canceled my subscription, but still payment was withdrawn from my PayPal.

I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago, but today payment was still withdrawn from PayPal by Spotify. I kind of need the mney to pay my rent that was due some days ago and I am trying to gather everything I can. Sorry about my a bit clumsy...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago, but today payment was still withdrawn from PayPal by Spotify. I kind of need the mney to pay my rent that was due some days ago and I am trying to g...
  • AndyRease
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My gift cards aint working says "Code is Invalid"

So ive tried 2 diffrent gift cards that ive recieved and none of them is working, both of them says Code is Invalid altough its not. Help needed here!

• Regular
  • So ive tried 2 diffrent gift cards that ive recieved and none of them is working, both of them says Code is Invalid altough its not. Help needed here!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charges

Why am I being charged when my email account I use won't open spotify? So I opened an account to see if I can delete both of them. And now it won't let me delete either one

• Casual Listener
  • Why am I being charged when my email account I use won't open spotify? So I opened an account to see if I can delete both of them. And now it won't let me delete either one
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked

Hi, My Premium Spotify Account has been hacked by someone and they've changed my contact email and password. Because of this, I have no way of changing my password and reclaiming my account. They've deleted all of my playlists and I have no way to lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My Premium Spotify Account has been hacked by someone and they've changed my contact email and password. Because of this, I have no way of changing my password and reclaiming my accoun...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello its this a spoify link or not?

http://c1.jukebux.com/se/music/3/4/1/102ed77ebdd0fec2d375e6238ed72a/

• http://c1.jukebux.com/se/music/3/4/1/102ed77ebdd0fec2d375e6238ed72a/
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover showing activity from another account

Here's the problem: The Discover view on my Spotify account shows "You listened to Artist XYZ yesterday" for artists that my spouse has listened to. How I got here: Initially we were sharing one Spotify Premium account. I was using it on my Mac and i...

• Regular
  • Here's the problem: The Discover view on my Spotify account shows "You listened to Artist XYZ yesterday" for artists that my spouse has listened to.   How I got here: Initially we were shari...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! multiple facebook fanpages

Dear community, I want to link a new set up spotify account with a facebook profile. The problem is that I have 2 Facebook pages, one personal one and another business Fanpage which I have created after I already got the personal one. Now, once I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,   I want to link a new set up spotify account with a facebook profile. The problem is that I have 2 Facebook pages, one personal one and another business Fanpage which I have...
  • jantappe
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription to Premium is logged, doesn't show up

Basically, on my subscription status, it says that I am fully subscribed to Spotify premium and I have been able to access it until yesterday. Yesterday it reverted me to the free version, in that I have no access to downloading offline playlists, et...

• Basically, on my subscription status, it says that I am fully subscribed to Spotify premium and I have been able to access it until yesterday.  Yesterday it reverted me to the free version, in t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my bankcard info and made their own account...

Maybe I in a drunken state payed for someone elses spotify or something, or simply, one of my "friends" have my creditcard info somehow... Anyways, how the hell do I stop spotify from stop taking money from me each month? I do NOT have any subscribti...

• Maybe I in a drunken state payed for someone elses spotify or something, or simply, one of my "friends" have my creditcard info somehow...   Anyways, how the hell do I stop spotify from stop...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update personal details on Website, No username in 30-day free trial, trial never activated.

Have despratly been trying to find an email-address to the spotify support team, but there seems that none are available. So therefore I'm putting my question here. So theese are my issues: 1. Can't update personal details on Website: When trying to ...

• Have despratly been trying to find an email-address to the spotify support team, but there seems that none are available. So therefore I'm putting my question here.    So theese are my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to a regular account

Due to the fact that I'm about to cancel my Facebook account, I'd like to know if it is possible to switch to a normal Spotify account?

• Due to the fact that I'm about to cancel my Facebook account, I'd like to know if it is possible to switch to a normal Spotify account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone. Username changed to random numbers.

I have searched around quite a bit and have only seen this issue solved for people with actual Spotify accounts and the problem with them being logged into a duplicate. I have no Spotify account to my knowledge.I am pretty sure this was caused by del...

• I have searched around quite a bit and have only seen this issue solved for people with actual Spotify accounts and the problem with them being logged into a duplicate. I have no Spotify account to m...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country

Hi there! I log in on Spotify via facebook. I changed country 3 weeks ago, and since 1 week ago I'm not able to log in on Spotify anymore. There's just a message asking me to update the country I live in now. However, I already changed country on FB ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I log in on Spotify via facebook. I changed country 3 weeks ago, and since 1 week ago I'm not able to log in on Spotify anymore. There's just a message asking me to update the country I l...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Activation

Hi, I would like to acitvate my premium account before the end of my trial period. Would it be possible? Order ID: 318338001015 Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to acitvate my premium account before the end of my trial period. Would it be possible? Order ID:       318338001015   Thank you!
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Help

Hello. I have a Spotify account and after it logged me in, a window appeared asking if I wanted to link Spotify to my Facebook account, to display on Facebook what I have been listening to. To get this message to go away, I typically link the account...

• Regular
  • Hello.  I have a Spotify account and after it logged me in, a window appeared asking if I wanted to link Spotify to my Facebook account, to display on Facebook what I have been listening to. &nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 410

i have problems with my premium account on my windows computer! says error code 410... cant find any error codes with that exact number, please help! thank you

• i have problems with my premium account on my windows computer! says error code 410... cant find any error codes with that exact number, please help! thank you
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reimburse premium payment

Hi Guys, Malstev here.. I clicked for a premium trial which ends today 04.03.2014. I cancelled my subscription today. I've checked back and can see a payment was staken on 02-03.2014. Please can you reimburse the payment. Thankyou!

• Hi Guys, Malstev here.. I clicked for a premium trial which ends today 04.03.2014.  I cancelled my subscription today.  I've checked back and can see a payment was staken on 02-03.2014. &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Public usage of Spotify

Hello spotify community. I'm here on behalf of youth services of the city of Lahti, Finland. I know that spotify is for "personal and non-commercial" use BUT, if we have proper licences for playing music in public and we are a non-profit organization...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave proper licences for playing music in public and we are a non-profit organization, is it ok to use spotify in our youth centers?  
  • Artsipappa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to Spotify

This is strange. I thought it would be the firewall problem but I have made Spotify an exception and have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. My friend also has Spotify on his laptop and I managed to log in fine on that. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • This is strange. I thought it would be the firewall problem but I have made Spotify an exception and have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. My friend also has Spotify on his laptop and I manag...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delete facebook, delete also spotify

Hello,I want to close and delete my facebook account, but I also made all my playlists on that account. Is it possible to change my facebook account to a normal spotify account, without losing all my playlists??

• Hello, I want to close and delete my facebook account, but I also made all my playlists on that account. Is it possible to change my facebook account to a normal spotify account, without losing al...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes