Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

New Phone

I've just got a new phone and now my spotify is not working. I can log in, but when I search for songs it won't play that song, it will come up with options to Add to playlist, Star, Add to queue or share. I can play the radio but not the songs I or ...

• Visitor
  • I've just got a new phone and now my spotify is not working. I can log in, but when I search for songs it won't play that song, it will come up with options to Add to playlist, Star, Add to queue or ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

What data does Spotify send to advertisers?

I noticed this link in the footer of Spotify.com: http://info.evidon.com/pub_info/1120?v=1 This makes me think that Spotify is tracking my listening habits and selling them to advertisers. As a paying customer I would like the ability to opt out of A...

• Music Fan
  • I noticed this link in the footer of Spotify.com: http://info.evidon.com/pub_info/1120?v=1   This makes me think that Spotify is tracking my listening habits and selling them to adverti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is disabled

Case Number 00728203 This morning I found my account is disabled and I have to make a new account to post this thread... I didn't make a chargeback for my payment, why is my account disabled because of that? Please check my account. account name: yuu...

• Casual Listener
  • Case Number 00728203   This morning I found my account is disabled and I have to make a new account to post this thread...   I didn't make a chargeback for my payment, why is my acc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

Ive helped a friend making an account, then i would sync it with facebook, but it was on mine account.... So i cant log in to my spotify account, because then it go straight on his.. Ive used that account since about 2012 so i have many playlists i d...

• Ive helped a friend making an account, then i would sync it with facebook, but it was on mine account.... So i cant log in to my spotify account, because then it go straight on his.. Ive used that ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Syncing with Facebook/Lost EVERYTHING

HELP! I recently updated Spotify and I've Lost EVERYTHING. I removed Spotify from my facebook for a while but returned it! I have NOTHING now! I'm beyond frustrated and lost a LOT of stuff! Playlists, Followers, and my Inbox which I was using to comm...

• Casual Listener
  • HELP! I recently updated Spotify and I've Lost EVERYTHING. I removed Spotify from my facebook for a while but returned it! I have NOTHING now! I'm beyond frustrated and lost a LOT of stuff! Playlists...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hello last month I subscription too spotify and now a have spotify premium again. Why? I whant my money back!!// Jennica Berntsson@msn.com

• Hello last month I subscription too spotify and now a have spotify premium again. Why? I whant my money back!!// Jennica Berntsson <snip>@msn.com
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Account Help

So, I had an old account on here, associated with the email admin@forgesoft.org . And I lost my password to that premium, spotify account. I also lost access to the admin@forgesoft.org email, so I could not recover the forgotten password or security ...

• So, I had an old account on here, associated with the email admin@forgesoft.org . And I lost my password to that premium, spotify account. I also lost access to the admin@forgesoft.org...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me twice I don't want premium.

Spotify charged my payment method twice and i don't even want premium, how do i get a refund for my mistake? I barely clicked anything and it auto charged me twice. This is ridiculous.

• Spotify charged my payment method twice and i don't even want premium, how do i get a refund for my mistake? I barely clicked anything and it auto charged me twice. This is ridiculous. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer and mobile

Is there a way to listen music with spotify at the same moment with computer and mobile, using the same account? I have premium, but it doesn't allow it..

• Is there a way to listen music with spotify at the same moment with computer and mobile, using the same account? I have premium, but it doesn't allow it.. 😕
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden Login Failure - All Playlists GONE!

So yesterday I tried to use Spotify, and my username and password weren't recognized. I hadn't logged out (I always stay logged in), but my info kept getting rejected. This suddenly happened on all of my devices (iPhone, etc) yesterday. I tried to re...

• So yesterday I tried to use Spotify, and my username and password weren't recognized. I hadn't logged out (I always stay logged in), but my info kept getting rejected. This suddenly happened on all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payments not shown in my overwiev

Hello guys, so here is the thing. Some days ago I just got the adv after every 2. song. So I was looking around in the internet and just found out, that Unlimited does not exist anymore, but that ppl who ahd Unlimited would still have Unlimitded - if...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys,   so here is the thing. Some days ago I just got the adv after every 2. song. So I was looking around in the internet and just found out, that Unlimited does not exist anymore, b...
  • Apophie
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug report: Mobile web won't let you enter full card number and can't access the regular web

I just changed banks and thus credit cards. I got a notification from Spotify that the withdrawal for my subscription failed.I pressed the link in the mail to update my card details. Unfortunately I came to a mobile version which only allows 13 digit...

• Casual Listener
  • I just changed banks and thus credit cards. I got a notification from Spotify that the withdrawal for my subscription failed.I pressed the link in the mail to update my card details. Unfortunately I ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I see what date I logged in?

I my office we had uninvited guests (breakin), and one of them left a little trace after himself. He logged in on Spotify on our computor. This is many weeks ago, and we haven´t logged him out. Is there anywhere you can see what date he logged in?? H...

• I my office we had uninvited guests (breakin), and one of them left a little trace after himself. He logged in on Spotify on our computor. This is many weeks ago, and we haven´t logged him out. Is th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've lost all non-local starred songs

I just went to use my Spotify, and all of my playlists are there... but all of the songs that I don't have saved locally (that is, saved as an MP3 on my hard drive) disappeared! Clearly, not the whole thing got deleted, but 99% of it is gone. Could s...

• I just went to use my Spotify, and all of my playlists are there... but all of the songs that I don't have saved locally (that is, saved as an MP3 on my hard drive) disappeared!  Clearly, not th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium on my phone

I have spotify premium and it's not showing that I have it on my app every time I try to listen to a song it's says get premium I was just wandering what the issue was.

• I have spotify premium and it's not showing that I have it on my app every time I try to listen to a song it's says get premium I was just wandering what the issue was.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

Why is there two payments of 12.99 come out of my account one day after the next? Please sort it not happy

• Casual Listener
  • Why is there two payments of 12.99 come out of my account one day after the next? Please sort it not happy
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No student discount and charged more

I've been using Spotify with my NUS discount for a while... I've just seen that last month I was charged £9.99 instead of £4.99 (at that point my discount card was still valid) and I had already extended my NUS extra card to be covered until 2015. No...

• I've been using Spotify with my NUS discount for a while... I've just seen that last month I was charged £9.99 instead of £4.99 (at that point my discount card was still valid) and I had already exte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 Hour Trial

Hello there!I recently got the free Spotify app, automatically starting the 48 Hour trial. I got out of class and realized that it was about an hour over the end of the trial. I hastily deleted the app, and now I am freaking out a bit. Will I be auto...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I recently got the free Spotify app, automatically starting the 48 Hour trial. I got out of class and realized that it was about an hour over the end of the trial. I hastily deleted the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Using NUS extra for discount - can't register new NUS card

Trying to use my nus card for the 4.99 unlimited offer but says I have already card reigstered - this is a replacement card for the original that was lost. Thanks

• Trying to use my nus card for the 4.99 unlimited offer but says I have already card reigstered - this is a replacement card for the original that was lost.   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited