Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

unable to connect to facebook

i've read the other threads. I have manually connected on my Spotify app on my Mac (file > connect to facebook > enter facebook info) I have also tried to do it online, by clicking on the "manually connect to facebook" hyper link > which takes me to ...

• i've read the other threads.   I have manually connected on my Spotify app on my Mac (file > connect to facebook > enter facebook info) I have also tried to do it online, by clicking...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade from Premium

Last night I logged into my account on someone else's computer but logged out afterwards. This morning I went to play my playlists and ALL of them were gone. My account has somehow been downgraded and I have lost everything. Spotify is telling me tha...

• Last night I logged into my account on someone else's computer but logged out afterwards. This morning I went to play my playlists and ALL of them were gone. My account has somehow been downgraded an...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Woes

I bought my husband a three-month subscription and created an account for him. When we redeemed the code, however, it still had his account as a free three-day trial. Now the trial has ended, he has lost his music, and the website says that the code ...

• I bought my husband a three-month subscription and created an account for him. When we redeemed the code, however, it still had his account as a free three-day trial. Now the trial has ended, he has ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not being charged

I was supposed to be charged on the 17th. I have money in my account dedicated exclusively to Spotify but today I checked my account and the money is still there? I just don't want my account to be suspended due to lack of payment when I actually hav...

• Roadie
  • I was supposed to be charged on the 17th.    I have money in my account dedicated exclusively to Spotify but today I checked my account and the money is still there? I just don't want m...
  • Progboy
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot connect to facebook

My spotify account seems to be connected to my facebook account because I can see what my facebook friends are doing, but it is not connected to my profile because it does not display my facebook name or photo - only my spotify login. How can I get s...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account seems to be connected to my facebook account because I can see what my facebook friends are doing, but it is not connected to my profile because it does not display my facebook nam...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook friend follower suggestions?

Is there a way to undo x-ing out a suggestion to follow a Facebook friend on Spotify? I've been x-ing them out, not knowing that there's no way to go back and look at a full list of friends who use Spotify. Is that possible?

• Regular
  • Is there a way to undo x-ing out a suggestion to follow a Facebook friend on Spotify? I've been x-ing them out, not knowing that there's no way to go back and look at a full list of friends who use S...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sadly, ending my subscription soon

Hello, all. In the coming weeks, I will have no money, and by that I mean zero dollars -- trust me, Spotify is one of those things I absolutely would not cut if I didn't have to. I've already paid for Spotify this month. Will I continue to have Spoti...

•   Hello, all.    In the coming weeks, I will have no money, and by that I mean zero dollars -- trust me, Spotify is one of those things I absolutely would not cut if I didn't hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Login

Hello, I want to use Spotify without Facebook, but I don't find a possibility to change that. Since I disabled Platform on Facebook, I can not login into Spotify on different devices. Is it somehow possible to change it so, that I don't need longer F...

• Regular
  • Hello, I want to use Spotify without Facebook, but I don't find a possibility to change that. Since  I disabled Platform on Facebook, I can not login into Spotify on different devices. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP. No solutions have worked for me so far.

Help. I've read virtually every post pertaining to lost playlists and nothing seems to be addressing the problem I am facing. I've used the contact form as well, but only received what seems like an auto generated reply. Can anyone help me with this?

• Casual Listener
  • Help. I've read virtually every post pertaining to lost playlists and nothing seems to be addressing the problem I am facing. I've used the contact form as well, but only received what seems like an ...
  • plonkerz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MANY Songs From MANY Artists are Greyed Out.

So for some reason, many songs from a lot of my favorite artists are just greyed out. When I click on them, it says: "This track is currently not available in the United States." However, the tracks were available yesterday. What's going on??

• So for some reason, many songs from a lot of my favorite artists are just greyed out. When I click on them, it says:   "This track is currently not available in the United States."   ...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook name and profile picture doesn't show up

I made a spotify account earlier this year and had'nt used it since. I decided to get back on and be more active on it. So, i decided to connect it to Facebook so I could follow my friends. The problem is that I'm connected to facebook but, in the ri...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a spotify account earlier this year and had'nt used it since. I decided to get back on and be more active on it. So, i decided to connect it to Facebook so I could follow my friends. The probl...
  • thatgeorgeguy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists with facebook

I was using Spotify for facebook. I logged out and then the next day I couldn't log back in. I made a new account, and it works, but I lost all my playlists and linking my facebook again did nothing. How do I get them back?

• I was using Spotify for facebook. I logged out and then the next day I couldn't log back in. I made a new account, and it works, but I lost all my playlists and linking my facebook again did nothing....
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am a premium customer, but all of a sudden it's telling me I'm not. My songs won't play offline.

My songs won't play offline now, and it says upgrade to premium to play offline. But I've been a premium customer for several months now. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • My songs won't play offline now, and it says upgrade to premium to play offline. But I've been a premium customer for several months now. What do I do?
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Issues

Having downgraded to Spotify Unlimited on 14th February, I was expecting on the 14th February to be charged £4.99. I was offered Spotify Unlimited as an alternative to Spotify Premium, as I was actually going to cancel my whole subscription on 14th F...

• Casual Listener
  • Having downgraded to Spotify Unlimited on 14th February, I was expecting on the 14th February to be charged £4.99. I was offered Spotify Unlimited as an alternative to Spotify Premium, as I was actua...
  • thetechgu2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! help!! payment method is from an other country but i live in the US

My payment method is from a bank outside of the US but I live in the US and obviously use spotify here. Is my spotify account going to be the one from the other country or does it not matter?

• Visitor
  • My payment method is from a bank outside of the US but I live in the US and obviously use spotify here. Is my spotify account going to be the one from the other country or does it not matter?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Will multiple device playback ever be an option.

Both me and my girlfriend use my account and we're constantly cutting each other off. This should be an option for premium customers.

• Casual Listener
  • Both me and my girlfriend use my account and we're constantly cutting each other off. This should be an option for premium customers.
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! El cargo automático vía Paypal no se pudo realizar.

Hola, Soy usuario Premium. Pago vía Paypal y hoy Spotify me avisó que el pago no pudo pasar. Ya hablé con mi banco y con Paypal y quedó todo solucionado. ¿Cómo puedo pedir que intente Spotify cobrarme de nuevo para realizar mi pago del mes? Gracias.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,   Soy usuario Premium. Pago vía Paypal y hoy Spotify me avisó que el pago no pudo pasar. Ya hablé con mi banco y con Paypal y quedó todo solucionado.   ¿Cómo puedo pedir que ...
  • otsenresiul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was told from Play store review to post here

So I have 2 accounts apparently. Spotify please get in touch.

Kr,

Karl.

• Casual Listener
  • So I have 2 accounts apparently. Spotify please get in touch. <br><br>Kr, <br><br>Karl.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems going back to free after free trial.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I tried a two day trial which has expired. I want to go back to freebut the toolbar on the Spotify programme says Premium. My account says free. How fdo I do this please? Thanks. Mr FTM.

• Hi,   I wonder if anyone can help.   I tried a two day trial which has expired. I want to go back to freebut the toolbar on the Spotify programme says Premium. My account says free....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes