Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plataok
  • Casual Listener
  • 737 replies
  • 73 likes
  • Account
  • 737 replies
  • 73 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Premium doesn't work on my iPhone.

Tried logging out and back in as suggested no go. User name is laxx10. Pretty frustrating!

• Casual Listener
  • Tried logging out and back in as suggested no go. User name is laxx10. Pretty frustrating!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Spotify won't let me sign in as thinks I'm abroad?

My spotify was permanently in offline mode for no reason and kept saying it's because location doesn't match my profile - but at same time it won't let me change my profile country because I'm in UK... ?! So I uninstalled and reinstalled the program,...

• Visitor
  • My spotify was permanently in offline mode for no reason and kept saying it's because location doesn't match my profile - but at same time it won't let me change my profile country because I'm i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card doesn't work.

I bought a Spotify Gift Card two days ago. I paid 300 SEK for it and I recieved a receipt which said that the card was going to be activated withig 24 hours. Well, it has been over 48 hours since I bought the card and it doesn't work. I've tried to r...

• I bought a Spotify Gift Card two days ago. I paid 300 SEK for it and I recieved a receipt which said that the card was going to be activated withig 24 hours. Well, it has been over 48 hours since I b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please delete my account

Three times have I requested that spotify should stop sending me spam but it seems like spotify refuse to accept that by NO i mean NO. How can i permanently delete my account and all personal data associated with it. And by delete i mean delete any p...

• Visitor
  • Three times have I requested that spotify should stop sending me spam but it seems like spotify refuse to accept that by NO i mean NO.   How can i permanently delete my account and all perso...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment failed

Spotify withdrawal money from one of my Credit cards every month, at the end of September a mistake made the withdrawal impossible because there was no money, the mistake was corrected and there is now money on the Credit card again.Now I'm waiting f...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify withdrawal money from one of my Credit cards every month, at the end of September a mistake made the withdrawal impossible because there was no money, the mistake was corrected and there is n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The track is currently not available in the United States.

Im trying to access some Swedish songs. I don't live in the United States, I live in Sweden. I have recently moved here, does it have anything to do with my american credit card I am using to buy premium with? How can I change this to make it work?

• Im trying to access some Swedish songs. I don't live in the United States, I live in Sweden. I have recently moved here, does it have anything to do with my american credit card I am using to buy pre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error while changing email prefs

I'm trying to disable all emails from spotify (recently unsubscribed). I'm at the url: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/profile/ Regardless of what options I change on the form, after I hit save and the page reloads there is a red rectangle with th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to disable all emails from spotify (recently unsubscribed).    I'm at the url: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/profile/   Regardless of what options I change...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Unhandled error" when editing profile

When trying to save my profile stuff on https://www.spotify.com/se/account/profile/, I get a message saying "Sorry, unhandled error". That means I can't change my password or any other settings. Tested in Chrome and FF. Please fix this!

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to save my profile stuff on https://www.spotify.com/se/account/profile/, I get a message saying "Sorry, unhandled error".    That means I can't change my password or an...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling premium subscription

Hi there, I cancelled my premium subscription a few months ago as I was about to leave the UK to travel and therefore did not want to have the 9.99 coming out of my account every month. I cancelled it and stopped using it but I have just realised tha...

• Hi there,    I cancelled my premium subscription a few months ago as I was about to leave the UK to travel and therefore did not want to have the 9.99 coming out of my account every mon...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally connecting to Facebook

Hi, I was listening to spotify on my friend's ipad when he accidentally connected his Facebook to my spotify, and now all of his contacts and his profile pic is on my spotify. How do I disconnect it? I can't find an option in the settings or the onli...

• Hi, I was listening to spotify on my friend's ipad when he accidentally connected his Facebook to my spotify, and now all of his contacts and his profile pic is on my spotify. How do I disconnect i...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently made extra account

Hi, I was trying to upgrade from unlimited to premium and accidently created a whole separate new account, so now I have two premium accounts. I don't know how to log onto the new one and cancel the subscription but the username is 12100713898 and th...

• Hi, I was trying to upgrade from unlimited to premium and accidently created a whole separate new account, so now I have two premium accounts. I don't know how to log onto the new one and cancel the ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Turkey

when its gonna be available in Turkey!!!

• when its gonna be available in Turkey!!!
  • bluezzbastardzz
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The downvote system in Spotify radio doesn't work!

Whenever i listen to a radio station on Spotify, the same songs appear again-and-again even though i have downvoted them into oblivion! I am tired of constantly downvoting the same Madonna/Paula Abdul/etc. songs on the 80s radio station every time i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever i listen to a radio station on Spotify, the same songs appear again-and-again even though i have downvoted them into oblivion! I am tired of constantly downvoting the same Madonna/Paula ...
  • apaternite
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify not respecting subscription choices

I've had a spotify account since 2011, in 2012 I decided that I would not use this service and opted myself out of all communications. The last legit email I got was from Spotify on on 2012/07/19 and then I haven't heard anything. To my surprise Spot...

• Visitor
  • I've had a spotify account since 2011, in 2012 I decided that I would not use this service and opted myself out of all communications. The last legit email I got was from Spotify on on 2012/07/19 and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry, Unhandled error

I have logged in and tried to edit my account to change my password. However, I get a message stating "Sorry, Unhandled error." I have tried to clear my browser cache and use a different browser. This is happening on both FIrefox 23.0.1 and Internet ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have logged in and tried to edit my account to change my password. However, I get a message stating "Sorry, Unhandled error." I have tried to clear my browser cache and use a different browser. Thi...
  • Maad
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to change my username?

Can I change my username not by creating new account? Because I created acc by Fb and it isn't cool enough for me. I don't want to lose my rather big playlists. And the money, because I have Unlimited.

• Visitor
  • Can I change my username not by creating new account? Because I created acc by Fb and it isn't cool enough for me. I don't want to lose my rather big playlists. And the money, because I have Unlimite...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve been charged twice

Hi! I have just noticed that I have been charged twice for my Premium Spotify for the last 3 months. Can you please help? Suzie

• Hi! I have just noticed that I have been charged twice for my Premium Spotify for the last 3 months. Can you please help? Suzie    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not update payment details

Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. Go back and try again or go back to your subscription page I get this message. I tried this 5 times. I have a new card with the same number but a new expiery date and C...

• Casual Listener
  • Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. Go back and try again or go back to your subscription page   I get this message.  I tried this...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND MY MAIL ADRESS

delete my account and my mail adress my mail is <> [Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

• delete my account and my mail adress my mail is <<SNIP>>   [Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration date

Hello, I'd really like to know when I registered for spotify but can not seem to find this information anywhere. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'd really like to know when I registered for spotify but can not seem to find this information anywhere. Can someone please help me with this?   Thanks in advance!
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes