Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook and Spotify: User attachment

Hi, I use Spotify via Facebook and I'm not able to log in with my user anymore. I logged in as always with my Facebook email, and all my songs/playlist/starred/everything were not there anymore. Later I've realized that my user number has changed. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I use Spotify via Facebook and I'm not able to log in with my user anymore.    I logged in as always with my Facebook email, and all my songs/playlist/starred/everything were not th...
  • Maurix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like to delete an old Spotify Account

Issue: I have an old spotify account that I would like to delete. I'm in a kind of loop. The account was connected with Facebook, which I had deleted. Issue 1: Spotify will only let me login with Facebook. Issue 2: I would log in with the Spotify use...

• Casual Listener
  • Issue: I have an old spotify account that I would like to delete. I'm in a kind of loop. The account was connected with Facebook, which I had deleted. &nbsp...
  • polygon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem code doesn't work "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

Hi, I bought a Spotify premium/unlimited/download card yesterday from an "ica" (store in sweden). I tried to write the code on the backside of the card in "www.spotify.com/redeem" but it always says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought a Spotify premium/unlimited/download card yesterday from an "ica" (store in sweden). I tried to write the code on the backside of the card in "www.spotify.com/redeem" but it always says ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Code to Spotify Unlimited/Downloads

Hello!I have received a Spotify Premium Code as a gift and I was wondering if it is possible to use this for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Downloads instead. If this is possible, how do I do it?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have received a Spotify Premium Code as a gift and I was wondering if it is possible to use this for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Downloads instead. If this is possible, how do I do it? ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Aboard

I had gone on vacation to south america and had spotify on my ipod. i recently came back and got an iphone for my birthday and when i was using spotify it stopped working and logged me out. when i tried logging back in.it says "you can only use Spoti...

• I had gone on vacation to south america and had spotify on my ipod. i recently came back and got an iphone for my birthday and when i was using spotify it stopped working and logged me out. when i t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out everywhere!!

Please log all systems out of my account as it is being used by other prople. i have changed my password.

• Casual Listener
  • Please log all systems out of my account as it is being used by other prople. i have changed my password.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Still Being Charged after Cancellation

Hi, Last month (before the New Year), I cancelled my subscription to Spotify Premium. When I woke up this morning, I'd been charged £9.99 and am, apparently, still a Premium member. All I want is my money back and to no longer be a Premium user as I ...

• Hi, Last month (before the New Year), I cancelled my subscription to Spotify Premium. When I woke up this morning, I'd been charged £9.99 and am, apparently, still a Premium member. All I want is m...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has hacked my spotify premium account. Help!

I cannot log in online, and the app on my iPhone isn't working. How do I get my account back?!?!

• I cannot log in online, and the app on my iPhone isn't working. How do I get my account back?!?!
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting with a facebook friend on spotify

I am connected to Spotify via facebook, with sharing limited to friends. My girlfriend is connected to spotify via facebook, with sharing limited to just me. And we can't find each other and connect! Anyone know how to fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • I am connected to Spotify via facebook, with sharing limited to friends. My girlfriend is connected to spotify via facebook, with sharing limited to just me. And we can't find each other and connect!...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change account profile

Hi guy, I just need if to know if I can transform my actual Premium account on my fb account in a simply stand alone Spotify account. At start I tried spotify by accessing my fb log, after that I've buyed premium but now I prefer to separate the two ...

• Regular
  • Hi guy, I just need if to know if I can transform my actual Premium account on my fb account in a simply stand alone Spotify account. At start I tried spotify by accessing my fb log, after that I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my devices

Hi I think I might have tried to sync more than 3 devices and now my iPod wont download anymore tracks. Please can you reset so I can download again?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I think I might have tried to sync more than 3 devices and now my iPod wont download anymore tracks. Please can you reset so I can download again?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

foreign transaction fee

i bough a Spotify gfit card US online version and my credit card viewed the Spotify charge as a foreign transaction from London and they charged a "foreign transaction fee". (I also have a monthly premium spotify account and my credit card doesn't ch...

• Casual Listener
  • i bough a Spotify gfit card US online version and my credit card viewed the Spotify charge as a foreign transaction from London and they charged a "foreign transaction fee".    (I also ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot login anymore

When I try to login using my facebook email and password, it says my email/password is invalid. This just started happening yesterday. I don't know if this is related to me continuing my spotify premium account for the 30 day trial, since this also h...

• Visitor
  • When I try to login using my facebook email and password, it says my email/password is invalid. This just started happening yesterday. I don't know if this is related to me continuing my spotify prem...
  • Paramed1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with mobile premium

HiI have upgraded to premium, my iPad version is great, however iPhone version won't let me play individual songs as it says I should be able too? Also I may be thick here, but after upgrading should I be able to play playlists without the shuffle? A...

• Hi I have upgraded to premium, my iPad version is great, however iPhone version won't let me play individual songs as it says I should be able too? Also I may be thick here, but after upgrading sh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What % of tracks on Spotify are streamed at 320kbps?

Hi, Do we know (or can Spotify confirm!) how many tracks online are indeed streamable at 320kbps? Is there a way of seeing the stream quality within the Spotify Application? Cheers, Mick

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Do we know (or can Spotify confirm!) how many tracks online are indeed streamable at 320kbps? Is there a way of seeing the stream quality within the Spotify Application? Cheers, Mick
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into the right account

I've had a Spotify account for over a year now and love to use it. My mom liked the idea of Spotify Premium so made her own account and used the free trial. Since I wanted to use Spotify on my phone I logged into her account on my phone. MY account w...

• I've had a Spotify account for over a year now and love to use it. My mom liked the idea of Spotify Premium so made her own account and used the free trial. Since I wanted to use Spotify on my phone ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    disappear
    Facebook
    Help
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What the heck. End of Premium and after SECOND upgrade, no music.

I use Spotify on my phone at work, where I don't have an internet connection. I signed up for the free trial and spotify premium so that I could listen to music while sitting at my desk job. Today I log in, and suddenly no Spotify premium (even thoug...

• I use Spotify on my phone at work, where I don't have an internet connection. I signed up for the free trial and spotify premium so that I could listen to music while sitting at my desk job. Today I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limit on song plays?

Recently upgraded to premium but some of the songs that became unavailable whilst using free are still not accessible.. Main reason I upgraded was so I could listen to these.. Don't feel IM getting the service I'm paying for at the minute. Frustratin...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently upgraded to premium but some of the songs that became unavailable whilst using free are still not accessible.. Main reason I upgraded was so I could listen to these.. Don't feel IM getting t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not registering my premium states

I've tried to play from my spotify premium account through Sonos this evening but have been asked to 're-authorise spotify account' to allow me to play through Sonos. Having logged into Spotify, my account doesn't recognise that I have Premium but sa...

• I've tried to play from my spotify premium account through Sonos this evening but have been asked to 're-authorise spotify account' to allow me to play through Sonos. Having logged into Spotify, my a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes