Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Two Emails?

Hi guys at Spotify, I've been having some problems recently with my email. Currently, my account bjl94 is registered to one email. I don't like getting my spotify emails on this email because I use it for school. I tried to switch it over to my perso...

• Hi guys at Spotify, I've been having some problems recently with my email. Currently, my account bjl94 is registered to one email. I don't like getting my spotify emails on this email because I use i...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no internet connection

I have reinstalled and did all that. Still tells me no internet. I have internet.

• I have reinstalled and did all that. Still tells me no internet. I have internet.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed of city?

Hey, I've just moved from Brisbane to Melbourne in Australia. I'm aware of how to change your country but I just want to change my city so I'm notifed of gigs near me rather than back in Brisbane. Thanks for anyone who can help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    I've just moved from Brisbane to Melbourne in Australia. I'm aware of how to change your country but I just want to change my city so I'm notifed of gigs near me rather than bac...
  • sklene
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kicked me off and now when i sign in im a free user and playlists all gone

I've had spotify for a long time and it always worked. Just 2 weeks ago I got premium and everything worked. Today, I go to log on and it says i need to connect to fb and im a free user and all my playlists are gone. Does anyone know what happened? I...

• Visitor
  • I've had spotify for a long time and it always worked. Just 2 weeks ago I got premium and everything worked. Today, I go to log on and it says i need to connect to fb and im a free user and all my pl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

I would like to Delete my Spotify account as i never use it and my 30 days free trial ends tomorrow.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to Delete my Spotify account as i never use it and my 30 days free trial ends tomorrow. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Spotify Premium via Vodafone Red Plan but account is linked to deleted facebook account.

The big problem I'm having now is that the account was linked to my Facebook account which I no longer use and has since been deactivated and deleted. It will no longer let me log on as it seems any account that was linked to FB is governed by FB. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • The big problem I'm having now is that the account was linked to my Facebook account which I no longer use and has since been deactivated and deleted. It will no longer let me log on as it seems any ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

permium account missing

I have a premium account and everything is missing on mac and Iphone. didn't work to reinstall spotify or playlists???? Help??

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account and everything is missing on mac and Iphone. didn't work to reinstall spotify or playlists???? Help??  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Misspelled password when using disposable email

Hello! I wanted to try out spotify with the 30-days free premium offer, so I created an account and entered my paypal info in it to receive the trial. I used a 10-minute disposable email because I use my real email for private and work messaging only...

• Hello! I wanted to try out spotify with the 30-days free premium offer, so I created an account and entered my paypal info in it to receive the trial. I used a 10-minute disposable email because I us...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to renew my premium before the end of my active premium?

Hello. I've premium account valid until 21.02.14 Is it possible to renew my premium before the end my active premium? I've question. If I'll bought code for 1 year, and activate code on my account. I'll lose my remaining month in subscription? Thank ...

• Composer
  • Hello.   I've premium account valid until 21.02.14 Is it possible to renew my premium before the end my active premium? I've question. If I'll bought code for 1 year, and activate code on ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist "Chef'Special" can't be found anymore

Hey! A dutch artist named chef'special added his newest album somewhere last week. Since then opening his profile results in an error message: "Artist not fuond. We can't seem to find any music by this artist. Please try another search". Streaming th...

• Music Fan
  • Hey!   A dutch artist named chef'special added his newest album somewhere last week. Since then opening his profile results in an error message: "Artist not fuond. We can't seem to find any ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account downgraded / disappeared

Hi, been an unlimited user for well over a year now and today when I turned my laptop on spotify said it had to do an update of sorts and it logged me out. When I logged back in it's saying I'm a basic user and my playlists have also disappeared desp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, been an unlimited user for well over a year now and today when I turned my laptop on spotify said it had to do an update of sorts and it logged me out. When I logged back in it's saying I'm a bas...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium doesn't work

I payed for premium about an hour ago, and when I try to play a song it still just plays the shuffle mode..
I've had this account for a while, but didn't pay for a while, so now that I tried to get back my premium it doesn't work. There were no probl...

• I payed for premium about an hour ago, and when I try to play a song it still just plays the shuffle mode.. <br>I've had this account for a while, but didn't pay for a while, so now that I trie...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i thought i delete my account and this mooring it charged me

i put the .del at the end of my email address thinking thats how my account would be deleted after reading a forum link and i find out this moring i have been charged and my account has not been deleted

• i put the .del at the end of my email address thinking thats how my account would be deleted after reading a forum link and i find out this moring i have been charged and my account has not been dele...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you remove people from the "What Your Friends Are Listening To" window?

I would like to "hide" some of the heavy users that do not have similar musical taste. This drowns out the people I would actually like to see in this window. I don't have these individuals added as my spotify friends. My guess is that I could un-fri...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to "hide" some of the heavy users that do not have similar musical taste. This drowns out the people I would actually like to see in this window. I don't have these individuals added as ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes

I've forgotten my email for the account!

I let my nephew subscribe to premium with my card and his phone got broken therefore no use for spotify however I would like to subscribe to it on my phone.. first I need to cancel it or move it to my email only problem is the only proof I have over ...

• I let my nephew subscribe to premium with my card and his phone got broken therefore no use for spotify however I would like to subscribe to it on my phone.. first I need to cancel it or move it to m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just reinstalled spotify on my Android phone and now it won't login via facebook

I was having some issues on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) after the latest Android update where spotify premium kept randomly stopping after a couple of minutes. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, but now when I tried to select "Login with faceboo...

• I was having some issues on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) after the latest Android update where spotify premium kept randomly stopping after a couple of minutes. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I deactivate devices

Hi I have a problem. Have had spotify for a couple months. I lend my account to a friend. And now I don't want him to use it. Is there anyway that I can deactivate his phone from using my account

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a problem. Have had spotify for a couple months. I lend my account to a friend. And now I don't want him to use it. Is there anyway that I can deactivate his phone from using my account
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Duplicate account - please help delete

Hello,Last night I was attempting to separate my facebook account from my spotify account and thought I'd be clever and removed the spotify app from my facebook account. When I couldn't access my spotify account I reloaded the app but all this did wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Last night I was attempting to separate my facebook account from my spotify account and thought I'd be clever and removed the spotify app from my facebook account. When I couldn't access my s...
  • littlemorepork
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I gotta know why sounds soooo awesome!

Okay how the heck do you produce such bad-ass sound ?!? Over 3G even !?! Really, i want to know! I have purchased the same exact songs, played thru the same device (iPhone) thru the same sound system (AppleTV & stereo receiver) and the music sounds b...

• Okay how the heck do you produce such bad-ass sound ?!?  Over 3G even !?!  Really, i want to know!  I have purchased the same exact songs, played thru the same device (iPhone) thru the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes