Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Duplicate account - please help delete

Hello,Last night I was attempting to separate my facebook account from my spotify account and thought I'd be clever and removed the spotify app from my facebook account. When I couldn't access my spotify account I reloaded the app but all this did wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Last night I was attempting to separate my facebook account from my spotify account and thought I'd be clever and removed the spotify app from my facebook account. When I couldn't access my s...
  • littlemorepork
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I gotta know why sounds soooo awesome!

Okay how the heck do you produce such bad-ass sound ?!? Over 3G even !?! Really, i want to know! I have purchased the same exact songs, played thru the same device (iPhone) thru the same sound system (AppleTV & stereo receiver) and the music sounds b...

• Okay how the heck do you produce such bad-ass sound ?!?  Over 3G even !?!  Really, i want to know!  I have purchased the same exact songs, played thru the same device (iPhone) thru the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to receive email to set a password for my devices

Hi, I'm new to Spotify and signed up primarily so I can listen via my Sonos Connect. Since I cannot log into Spotify on my Connect with Facebook credentials, I need a username and password to do so. I've gone thru the process about 5 times where Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm new to Spotify and signed up primarily so I can listen via my Sonos Connect.  Since I cannot log into Spotify on my Connect with Facebook credentials, I need a username and pa...
  • rosierose
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account mix iPad..

grrrrrr I have a very frustrating problem. I bought an iPad for my mom and I made her an spotify account. But I think also logged in once because I was having a nap with the iPad. So this is the problem: when I logged in on my personal PC, with my fa...

• grrrrrr   I have a very frustrating problem. I bought an iPad for my mom and I made her an spotify account. But I think also logged in once because I was having a nap with the iPad.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Bio Mistake

Could you please fix the pronouns and names used in reference to Lauara Jane Grace in the Against Me! bio

• Could you please fix the pronouns and names used in reference to Lauara Jane Grace in the Against Me! bio
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get free minutes

Normally i would get free minutes every month or every week but now it always says i have 0 minutes left, do i really need to buy premium or is it a bug? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Normally i would get free minutes every month or every week but now it always says i have 0 minutes left, do i really need to buy premium or is it a bug?   Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account has been hacked

Just like title says. My account has been hacked about week and half ago. I sended two support tickets and no response to this day. So I finally decided to register new account, and while registering it, it logged me into my old account. It so happen...

• Regular
  • Just like title says. My account has been hacked about week and half ago. I sended two support tickets and no response to this day. So I finally decided to register new account, and while registe...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling Facebook

HI I'm considering disabling my facebook account. I'm a premium Spotify subscriber and I'm worried that my Spotify use will be disrupted. Anyone know what the consequences of disabling Facebook are? thanks!

• Music Fan
  • HI   I'm considering disabling my facebook account. I'm a premium Spotify subscriber and I'm worried that my Spotify use will be disrupted. Anyone know what the consequences of disabling Fac...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I was wondering if there is a way to get more than 3 devices offline, like netflix a higher fee ?
Best regards
Christoffer

• Hi I was wondering if there is a way to get more than 3 devices offline, like netflix a higher fee ?<br>Best regards<br>Christoffer
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing facebook account.

I was wondering how I change which facebook account my Spotify account is currently associated with as I have disabled my old facebook account (which is currently the one it is with), I have used my new facebook account for about a year but it annoys...

• I was wondering how I change which facebook account my Spotify account is currently associated with as I have disabled my old facebook account (which is currently the one it is with), I have used my ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium while overseas

My credit card was compromised while traveling and my premium subscription lapsed. I'm trying to upgrade again with a new card, but I constantly get referred to the 'Spotify is not available in your country' page. Now I have no music at all. What to ...

• My credit card was compromised while traveling and my premium subscription lapsed. I'm trying to upgrade again with a new card, but I constantly get referred to the 'Spotify is not available in your ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription, but still got charged.

I cancelled my Premium Trial 24-36 hours prior to it expiring- but still was charged. Who should I contact to request a refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Premium Trial 24-36 hours prior to it expiring- but still was charged.   Who should I contact to request a refund?
  • kilbryf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed my spotify giftcard but are still getting commercial breaks

Subscription statusYou are registered for Spotify Unlimited until 2015-01-03. After this period your account will become a Spotify Free account.Why do i still get commercial breaks?

• Subscription status You are registered for Spotify Unlimited until 2015-01-03. After this period your account will become a Spotify Free account. Why do i still get commercial breaks?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists, Premium Access, Account / Payment Details Vanished After Removing From Facebook

A few days ago I tried to remove the Spotify App from my Facebook account because I was annoyed of seeing it in the Recent Activity box (even though I already made sure in my Spotify Preferences not to show it). Right after that, I was asked to log b...

• Visitor
  • A few days ago I tried to remove the Spotify App from my Facebook account because I was annoyed of seeing it in the Recent Activity box (even though I already made sure in my Spotify Preferences not ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with E-mail

Hi i have a problem with my account [Mod edit-username] the mail adress that is below [Mod edit-username] doesnt excist. My real e-mail is [Mod edit-email]. But when i try to change it to the correct e-mail it says that i already have an account with...

• Hi i have a problem with my account [Mod edit-username] the mail adress that is below [Mod edit-username] doesnt excist. My real e-mail is [Mod edit-email].   But when i try to change i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E-mail already in use, but still not!?

I want to change my current e-mail adress on Spotify to a new one. When I try to do it, this text appears: "Another account is already registered with this email address" I tripple checked my e-mail so I spelled it right, I did. So then I tried to re...

• Regular
  • I want to change my current e-mail adress on Spotify to a new one. When I try to do it, this text appears: "Another account is already registered with this email address" I tripple checked my e-...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Double premium payment

Hi, I recently applied my Paypal for the premium trial. However, I may not have been logged into the correct account the first time and would hate to start getting charged for 2 accounts. Is there any way to check this or cancel one and keep the othe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently applied my Paypal for the premium trial. However, I may not have been logged into the correct account the first time and would hate to start getting charged for 2 accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"You are currently using Spotify Free" - money withdrawn from bank account

I've been charged with a month premium subscription. Haven't received any email and my account overview says "You are currently using Spotify Free". ??? (Tried log out and back in etc)

• I've been charged with a month premium subscription. Haven't received any email and my account overview says "You are currently using Spotify Free".   ???   (Tried log out an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited

I have an Unlimited subscription. I want to try Premium. Why do I have to pay for that, while everybody else who hasn't a Spotify subscription gets it free for a month. Do you really want me to unscribe first before I can profit of that offer? Or at ...

• I have an Unlimited subscription. I want to try Premium. Why do I have to pay for that, while everybody else who hasn't a Spotify subscription gets it free for a month. Do you really want me to unscr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium paid by paypal

Hello, Spotify warned me that paypal had refused an automatic payment because of to less money on my paypal. I putted 50 euros on my account of paypal. Will there be an automatic payment or? How much time you get for arranging this problem before the...

• Hello, Spotify warned me that paypal had refused an automatic payment because of to less money on my paypal. I putted 50 euros on my account of paypal. Will there be an automatic payment or? Ho...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes