Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spot iffy thinks I abroad

I cannot log in, I have tried to reset my password but cannot and every time I try to log in spotify tells me I abroad and have 14days ??

• I cannot log in, I have tried to reset my password but cannot and every time I try to log in spotify tells me I abroad and have 14days ??
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my playlist when facebook needed me to change password

hi! i lost my playlist and primium when fb needed me to change password. i got som pop upp thing but wasent checking it 100% and just pressed new to spotify. and spotify just deleted my playlist and ask if i want to upgrade my acc

• Casual Listener
  • hi!   i lost my playlist and primium when fb needed me to change password.   i got som pop upp thing but wasent checking it 100% and just pressed new to spotify. and spotify just de...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Facebook Password, Lost Premium Acct and Playlist

Changed my FB password today, lost my premium acct. and playlists when I logged back in. Someone please help! Case #: 01167141 Maybe you can merge the accts? Need my music for Grammy week. Case #: 01167141

• Casual Listener
  • Changed my FB password today, lost my premium acct. and playlists when I logged back in.   Someone please help! Case #: 01167141   Maybe you can merge the accts? Need my music ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Upgrading To Premium

Hello guys ,, i need help to upgrade my account from an unlimted account to a premium account ,, i don't have a Visa card or anything like that i only use Gift cards when i try to upgrade my account it askes for card so is there any way to upgrade my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys ,,   i need help to upgrade my account from an unlimted account to a premium account ,,   i don't have a Visa card or anything like that i only use Gift cards when i try ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still charged

I recently canceled my premium subscription two days before the next billing because I would not have the sufficient amount to pay. And yet, on the day of the next billing, I was still charged. My bank account went into the negatives, and now I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently canceled my premium subscription two days before the next billing because I would not have the sufficient amount to pay. And yet, on the day of the next billing, I was still charged. My ba...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong ID after changing PC

Hi i have a Spotify account connected/created with Facebook for a long time. Yesterday i worked on another PC and logged me in, and then Spotify was asking me for new Facebook permission. I accepted all, but now all my Playlists are lost, i don´t see...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a Spotify account connected/created with Facebook for a long time.   Yesterday i worked on another PC and logged me in, and then Spotify was asking me for new Facebook permission. ...
  • Funker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

Hi Spotify I've tried to email you without answer though. Can you please delete my subscription? I really wan't this to be fixed asap. /Nicklas Dahlin

• Hi Spotify   I've tried to email you without answer though.   Can you please delete my subscription? I really wan't this to be fixed asap.   /Nicklas Dahlin
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card attached to brothers account, want to cancel.

Hello. Some months ago, I agreed to paying my brothers premium account for a month - after that I would cancel the subscription - now he refuses to log in and cancel it - is it possible to cancel the subscription by credit card?

• Hello.   Some months ago, I agreed to paying my brothers premium account for a month - after that I would cancel the subscription - now he refuses to log in and cancel it - is it possible to...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Facebook

My spotify account is linked to my wifes Facebook account. Can I change this? I know this has likely been asked but.... I'm not seeing a way to do it. Thanks! Dan

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is linked to my wifes Facebook account.  Can I change this?  I know this has likely been asked but.... I'm not seeing a way to do it.   Thanks!  Dan
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD

How do I log in???

• How do I log in???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deletion

I deleted my Facebook account. I used to log into Spotify with that. I reactivated my Facebook long enough to try to log into Spotify and disable the connection but it told me that my password was incorrect. I really just want to delete my Spotify ac...

• I deleted my Facebook account. I used to log into Spotify with that. I reactivated my Facebook long enough to try to log into Spotify and disable the connection but it told me that my password was in...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Hacked

Hello, My account has been hacked. I was able to use my secondary Facebook login to gain access but the person changed my email address and password. Is there anyway to reset the email address and passowrd so I can regain complete access to my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My account has been hacked. I was able to use my secondary Facebook login to gain access but the person changed my email address and password. Is there anyway to reset the email address and pa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I need my account to be deleted

Hello and a happy new year to every one! How long does it take to have my account closed? I used the contact form and I replied to the automated mail, nothing happened yet. I have an account with Facebook-login but I want to re-open a Premium account...

• Hello and a happy new year to every one!   How long does it take to have my account closed? I used the contact form and I replied to the automated mail, nothing happened yet. I have an accou...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

recuperar lista

Hola debido a que estoy en otro pais,tuve que reeniciar spotify, y no tengo mis listas antiguas, las puedo recuperar? se llama rewind y mi usuario andydelbello

• Hola debido a que estoy en otro pais,tuve que reeniciar spotify, y no tengo mis listas antiguas, las puedo recuperar? se llama rewind y mi usuario andydelbello
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Not Cancelled

My account was supposed to be cancelled last month, I went through the page and everything. Today I got charged again and I had to cancel my account again. I would like my charges to be refunded and my account cancelled.

• Casual Listener
  • My account was supposed to be cancelled last month, I went through the page and everything. Today I got charged again and I had to cancel my account again. I would like my charges to be refunded and ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no account change to spotify unlimited

HI, I have to pay for spotify unlimited with the Klarna AB service but I get no access to spotify unlimited. What can I do? Pay for no service or what?!

• Casual Listener
  • HI, I have to pay for spotify unlimited with the Klarna AB service but I get no access to spotify unlimited.   What can I do? Pay for no service or what?!    
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AYUDA HELP Perdida mi cuenta PREMIUN

Tengo Spotify asociado a Facebook con cuenta premiun, el otro día cambié mi contraseña de facebook, le di a cerrar en otras aplicaciones para que se me actualizara la contraseña en todos los dispositivos, y al vovlver a poner el Spotify me entra con ...

• Tengo Spotify asociado a Facebook con cuenta premiun, el otro día cambié mi contraseña de facebook, le di a cerrar en otras aplicaciones para que se me actualizara la contraseña en todos los disposit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecards in the USA

Are the ecards going to be available in the US anytime soon. I was looking to get a subscription as a gift. Is there any other way to do this

• Are the ecards going to be available in the US anytime soon. I was looking to get a subscription as a gift. Is there any other way to do this
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Payment

For some reason I was charged for spotify this month after i had already canceled the subscription. Im not sure why i was charged after going a month without being charged... i have now canceled it again but I would like a refund and would like to fi...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason I was charged for spotify this month after i had already canceled the subscription. Im not sure why i was charged after going a month without being charged... i have now canceled it a...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Asking me to log in twice and rejecting the same password

So I created an account on my work computer, and I'm adding it to my home computer. I download it, It asks me to log in, I do successfully, the window opens and it asks me to log in again and says it's invalid WHAT

• So I created an account on my work computer, and I'm adding it to my home computer.   I download it, It asks me to log in, I do successfully, the window opens and it asks me to log in again ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes