Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

When I reactivated Facebook and got a new spotify account -- lost all my playlists.

I deactivated my Facebook, but reactivated it so I could have my spotify account back, but when I went to get it back it wound up giving me a new account, even though I had previously been a premium subscriber. I have my spotify user ID from the acco...

• Visitor
  • I deactivated my Facebook, but reactivated it so I could have my spotify account back, but when I went to get it back it wound up giving me a new account, even though I had previously been a premium ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help finding Username

I am currently paying for a premium account on here. The problem is I don't know my username or email to log in. Is there anyway (using my credit card information) to find which username has premium or at the very least the email the credit card is a...

• I am currently paying for a premium account on here. The problem is I don't know my username or email to log in. Is there anyway (using my credit card information) to find which username has premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded. Accidentally have unlimited.

I recently upgraded to what I thought was spotify premium. My account status says I'm on unlimited and I'd really like to have mobile streaming. Is there any way to remedy this by converting my subscription?

• I recently upgraded to what I thought was spotify premium. My account status says I'm on unlimited and I'd really like to have mobile streaming. Is there any way to remedy this by converting my subsc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to login to manage my subscriptions

When I bring up spotify.com and login with my facebook account it brings up a page with a get spotify button. While I can see my facebook profile pic AND I can get the player to work with no issues, it appears as if there is a disconnect between the ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I bring up spotify.com and login with my facebook account it brings up a page with a get spotify button.  While I can see my facebook profile pic AND I can get the player to work with no is...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Off line playlist

I cant reach any playlist on my iphone even when I have internet connection.

• I cant reach any playlist on my iphone even when I have internet connection.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my gift card for the holiday promo???

Hello. I received a Spotify gift card for Christmas and wanted to use it toward the holiday promotional (3 months for the price of 1). When I go to spotify.com/redeem it accepts the gift card (but doesn't give me the promo), and if I go through the p...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I received a Spotify gift card for Christmas and wanted to use it toward the holiday promotional (3 months for the price of 1). When I go to spotify.com/redeem it accepts the gift card (but do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ändrar från Unlimited till Premium

Mina gamla föräldrar fick en läsplatta och ett presentkort och valde fel tjänst. Kan man ändra till Premium så de kan använda Spotify på läsplattan? NrEtt1

• Mina gamla föräldrar fick en läsplatta och ett presentkort och valde fel tjänst. Kan man ändra till Premium så de kan använda Spotify på läsplattan? NrEtt1
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got unlimited instead of premium

I got a Spotify gift card for christmas. When I tried to reedem the code over and over again, due to the "we are currently not able to redeem this code" -message , and suddenly I got 6 new months of unlimited instead of 3 months premium. Is there any...

• I got a Spotify gift card for christmas. When I tried to reedem the code over and over again, due to the "we are currently not able to redeem this code" -message , and suddenly I got 6 new months of ...
  • spoty_1970
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New card and 2 debit per month

Hi, 2 month ago I've changed my debit card. And in November and december I was debited twice on the new and the old account. On my profile I can only see the new card. Is there a way to contact someone to fix that? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   2 month ago I've changed my debit card. And in November and december I was debited twice on the new and the old account. On my profile I can only see the new card.   Is ther...
  • tristanst
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EGift card issues

So, I recently purchased an Egift card for someone and picked a specific delivery date. The email address i entered for them was correct, but they said they never received it. I forwarded them the email receipt i got when i purchased the gift card th...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I recently purchased an Egift card for someone and picked a specific delivery date. The email address i entered for them was correct, but they said they never received it. I forwarded them the em...
  • iphillips
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium

Hey guys This is very fustrating. I am trying to re-activate my premium spotify and i click "Upgrade" and then it says that i am not a new user. Well i do know im not a new user but old users should be able to pay aswell? So i go to my profile and cl...

• Hey guys   This is very fustrating.  I am trying to re-activate my premium spotify and i click "Upgrade" and then it says that i am not a new user. Well i do know im not a new user ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed phone now cannot loggin anymore

Hi! I recently changed phones and now I cannot log into spotify anymore. I've tried using my old phone again but same messages occures "password wrong" I logg in with facebook and I have changed that password but still no succes! I have a premium acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I recently changed phones and now I cannot log into spotify anymore. I've tried using my old phone again but same messages occures "password wrong"    I logg in with facebook and I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get Premium with a pre-card won't work.

Merry Christmas everyone, I am in trouble and starting to get upset. I want buy the 3month 1pay premium package but it won't let me. I've attempted to give my card information about 10times and it says: "Payment Failed." Can anyon help me please!

• Merry Christmas everyone, I am in trouble and starting to get upset. I want buy the 3month 1pay premium package but it won't let me. I've attempted to give my card information about 10times and it sa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged off all users

I think it worked but what if they were offline when you logged all off?

• Casual Listener
  • I think it worked but what if they were offline when you logged all off?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I have a $25 visa pre-paid gift card and am wondering if that can be used to pay for premium. It tells me there is an error every time I try. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I have a $25 visa pre-paid gift card and am wondering if that can be used to pay for premium. It tells me there is an error every time I try. Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify desynchronized songs on my tablet

Dear Spotify users, At first i would like to wish you very happy holidays. I ran into a problem, I have 3 devices on wich i use spotify and my MeMo Pad just got desynchronized with a report that my offline playlists are synced on more than three devi...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify users,   At first i would like to wish you very happy holidays. I ran into a problem, I have 3 devices on wich i use spotify and my MeMo Pad just got desynchronized with a repor...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium pre-card activated but not showing up?

Hi all I've just activated a 6-month premium card, no issues activating it but under my account nothing appears to have changed - it says my next payment renewal is one month after the last one was on the same card. Is there a delay before it works o...

• Hi all   I've just activated a 6-month premium card, no issues activating it but under my account nothing appears to have changed - it says my next payment renewal is one month after the las...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Issues

HI, i just got a spotify gift card, and i reedemed it and it said i ws redeemed (premium) but still i get commersials when i listen.(didnt get the premium ) Help plz!

• Visitor
  • HI, i just got a spotify gift card, and i reedemed it and it said i ws redeemed (premium) but still i get commersials when i listen.(didnt get the premium ) Help plz!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change my e-mail address to my current account @ Gmail

Hi, In the past I used my e-mail address @ Gmail to create a profile through Facebook. I don't use Facebook anymore and want the gmail adress linked to my current account: Tom620. How can this be done? Tom620

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   In the past I used my e-mail address @ Gmail to create a profile through Facebook. I don't use Facebook anymore and want the gmail adress linked to my current account: Tom620.  Ho...
  • Tom620
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't try a free trial only 3 for 1 months

I would like to try premium 30 days for free yet it only wants to charge me the 3 for 1 months version for 10€ What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to try premium 30 days for free yet it only wants to charge me the 3 for 1 months version for 10€ What should I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes