Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

3 for 1 Month Offer- how can I 'gift it' to a friend?

Was wondering how I could give someone 3 months of premium as a gift. I understand you can't use gift cards to purchase the 3 for 1 deal (can someone confirm that) but is there another way I could gift it? Thanks for any help

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering how I could give someone 3 months of premium as a gift.    I understand you can't use gift cards to purchase the 3 for 1 deal (can someone confirm that) but is there anoth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

If I could be logged out of all devices, I would be so grateful! Thank you so much!

• If I could be logged out of all devices, I would be so grateful! Thank you so much!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reprinting gift card - error when printing it after I bought it

Hey I think this should be the right place , if not feel free to move it! I bought a gift card for spotify yesterday and went to print it and assumed it did but it hadn't and closed everything , just looking for a way to reprint it as it is a Christm...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I think this should be the right place , if not feel free to move it! I bought a gift card for spotify yesterday and went to print it and assumed it did but it hadn't and closed everything , ju...
  • antcouzens
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Subscription Problem

I'm having a rather odd issue. I just signed on to my Spotify account like always (it's a linked facebook account). But for one reason or another my subscription status has reverted to Spotify Free and I was charged for this month on 12/19/2013 and t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a rather odd issue. I just signed on to my Spotify account like always (it's a linked facebook account). But for one reason or another my subscription status has reverted to Spotify Free a...
  • elitrium
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently unable to redeem code issue Dec 24th 2013

Hi; Sorry if this is repeat but both threads I found for the above error were closed or out dated. I got 5 $10 USD cards for Christmas but 2 of them have the unable to redeem code error. Can some one please assist me? I am a premium subscription memb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi; Sorry if this is repeat but both threads I found for the above error were closed or out dated. I got 5 $10 USD cards for Christmas but 2 of them  have the unable to redeem code error. Can ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I redeemed a Spotify premium subscription gift not knowing I could use my NUS card

Hi, I was given a 6 month premium subscription gift and only after I redeemed it I realised I could get discount with my NUS card. Is there a way to extend my subscription to one year using my card? I didn't have an account before and when I redeemed...

• Hi, I was given a 6 month premium subscription gift and only after I redeemed it I realised I could get discount with my NUS card. Is there a way to extend my subscription to one year using my card...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally gave gift card to myself, can I transfer it to my sister?

Hey, So I really wanted to give my gift card to my sister in person and not over e-mail, so when I was signing up for the gift card online I put my own e-mail in the "recipient's e-mail" box . I then bought the gift, and then checked the link to make...

• Hey,   So I really wanted to give my gift card to my sister in person and not over e-mail, so when I was signing up for the gift card online I put my own e-mail in the "recipient's e-mail" b...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription suddenly runs out for no reason and can't seem to sign up for student discount.

I'v had premium for ages but I recently got a NUS card so A week or two ago I cancelled the premium subscription and re-signed up to premium using an NUS discount. Today my subscription suddenly disappeared and when I try to re-sign up with the stude...

• I'v had premium for ages but I recently got a NUS card so A week or two ago I cancelled the premium subscription and re-signed up to premium using an NUS discount. Today my subscription suddenly disa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Spotify

When i listen music with shuffle on, when a song ends it always starts song called "Hipster Cutthroat". I have restarted my client for 3 times but it dosen't help, what should i do?

• Casual Listener
  • When i listen music with shuffle on, when a song ends it always starts song called "Hipster Cutthroat". I have restarted my client for 3 times but it dosen't help, what should i do? 
  • Lord_Nik
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into the right account

my friend just tried to sign up for the free trial on my computer and now i cant log back into my own account. his new spotify account is now synced to my fb account. when i try and log in i dont see any of my old playlists or anything. PLEASE HELP!

• my friend just tried to sign up for the free trial on my computer and now i cant log back into my own account. his new spotify account is now synced to my fb account. when i try and log in i dont see...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In Canada, had Premium account....

So I am a New Zealander living abroad in Canada for the next few months. I had Spotify before I left and upgraded to Premium. All was well until I lost my VISA and got a new one so my payment didn't go through on the old VISA - I forgot to update it....

• Casual Listener
  • So I am a New Zealander living abroad in Canada for the next few months. I had Spotify before I left and upgraded to Premium. All was well until I lost my VISA and got a new one so my payment didn't ...
  • sandidash
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help - Premuim but shows Free - Need help ASAP because of overseas trip tonight

Hey All, I have a premuim subscription for spotify using my facebook. Originally when I did sign up for premium I was using a different email address for facebook. Now that I have changed the email address associated with my facebook it seems as if s...

• Visitor
  • Hey All,   I have a premuim subscription for spotify using my facebook.  Originally when I did sign up for premium I was using a different email address for facebook.  Now that I h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook and Spotify Help

Hey, I've recently had my account detached from Facebook and was wonderin if I linked it again will I still be able to log into Spotify via my Spotify username and password? Happy holidays!

• Regular
  • Hey, I've recently had my account detached from Facebook and was wonderin if I linked it again will I still be able to log into Spotify via my Spotify username and password?   Happy holidays!
  • dickyjacobs
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change country

I want to buy premium but I will need to use my english visa card but my profile is swedish and I cant change the country? Can someone help me!

• I want to buy premium but I will need to use my english visa card but my profile is swedish and I cant change the country? Can someone help me!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited to premium

I got a giftcard for €10, and when I wanted the subscription and had to choose the sort I wanted, It didn't let me choose between different subscriptions. So now I'm stuck with unlimited, but I wanted premium. The site says I can change it, but then ...

• I got a giftcard for €10, and when I wanted the subscription and had to choose the sort I wanted, It didn't let me choose between different subscriptions. So now I'm stuck with unlimited, but I wante...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My top tracks/artists aren't updating

My top tracks/artists have been the same for weeks...what's the problem??

• Regular
  • My top tracks/artists have been the same for weeks...what's the problem??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem during registering

Hi there! I am trying to create a new account for our business (working at a hotel). So I click on "register". I am using a user name, which is accepted (bigBOX HOTEL). Using a mail address which is accepted. But, by clicking on "register" it says: "...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I am trying to create a new account for our business (working at a hotel). So I click on "register". I am using a user name, which is accepted (bigBOX HOTEL). Using a mail address which i...
  • spoty_1970
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on iPhone 5

It loads up then tells me that spotify can't work offline and shuts down immediately after that.

• Casual Listener
  • It loads up then tells me that spotify can't work offline and shuts down immediately after that.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I remove devices I no longer own?

I had a laptop and mobile stolen and now I have replacements but can't download as I exceed the maximum number of devices allowed to play offline. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? mitch

• Casual Listener
  • I had a laptop and mobile stolen and now I have replacements but can't download as I exceed the maximum number of devices allowed to play offline.  Any suggestions on how I can fix this?  m...
  • mitchscfc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes