Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

paused because account used somewhere else

Am getting this error message after 2 mins. However, There is no other device logged into spotify. I have change the password and still get this error message. Anyone an idea whats going on?

• Am getting this error message after 2 mins. However, There is no other device logged into spotify.  I have change the password and still get this error message.    Anyone an id...
  • MartinGT40
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your country does not match the one set in your profile.

file:///Users/Styford/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202014-01-02%20at%2009.05.42.png I have got this message. I am in the UK and have always been in the UK. What do I do?

• Regular
  • file:///Users/Styford/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202014-01-02%20at%2009.05.42.png   I have got this message. I am in the UK and have always been in the UK. What do I do?  
  • crosshousebuild
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out of accounts

Please log me out of all accounts. I log on via Facebook. Username - ****@hotmail.co.uk Many thanks

• Please log me out of all accounts. I log on via Facebook. Username - ****@hotmail.co.uk Many thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to a free account instead of my premium account

Hi, I have a premium account for few months now. Everything went well till few weeks ago. Since few weeks, when I connect to my account (via my FB account), I access to a free account, not my premium account, like if my account has been erased (no pl...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a premium account for few months now. Everything went well till few weeks ago. Since few weeks, when I connect to my account (via my FB account), I access to a free account, not my pre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium upgrade problem

Hi there, so I paid to upgrade my account the other day on an iPhone and it still says I'm using the free version? Anyone know where I've gone wrong? Dan

• Hi there, so I paid to upgrade my account the other day on an iPhone and it still says I'm using the free version? Anyone know where I've gone wrong? Dan
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: can't sign up to premium

Ok so I've been on premium for several months but over the past fortnight I no longer seem to be. I'm assuming it was due to lack of funds or something. Anyway, I'm trying to sign up again. It takes me to Facebook to reconfirm my password, hen back t...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I've been on premium for several months but over the past fortnight I no longer seem to be. I'm assuming it was due to lack of funds or something. Anyway, I'm trying to sign up again. It takes ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Half of my songs are gone after update!!

I am very disappointed and pissed at spotifuggle! i subscribed to them because theyhad a bunch of old songs and artists that i liked. After the recent update more than half my songs are gone and I can't even retrieve them because spotifuggle no longe...

• Casual Listener
  • I am very disappointed and pissed at spotifuggle! i subscribed to them because theyhad a bunch of old songs and artists that i liked. After the recent update more than half my songs are gone and I ca...
  • h20front13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook friends list disappeared

Hello. A few days ago, my Facebook friends list on both the browser and standalone Spotify player disappeared. When I click the "Follow" link on the left, nothing shows up under "Facebook friends on Spotify." I've used this list for years and have ne...

• Regular
  • Hello. A few days ago, my Facebook friends list on both the browser and standalone Spotify player disappeared. When I click the "Follow" link on the left, nothing shows up under "Facebook friends on ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay 3 for 1

Hello! Yesterday I've read about this amazing action and thought that I'll go and buy it tomorrow..Today looking at the homepage and there's no more anything about it, but when I use the link it still works...So, can I still try it like this? I alrea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Yesterday I've read about this amazing action and thought that I'll go and buy it tomorrow.. Today looking at the homepage and there's no more anything about it, but when I use the link i...
  • aboutline
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Problem

I was trying to help my best friend with her spotify account because she had two. One with Premium and one connected to her facebook. I accidentally synced her non-premium account with mine. And im not sure exactly what happened but now i have two of...

• Visitor
  • I was trying to help my best friend with her spotify account because she had two. One with Premium and one connected to her facebook. I accidentally synced her non-premium account with mine. And im n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being "International"

Hello guys, I'll excuse in advance for every mistake, my English writing skills have become a little rusty over the past years. I have a little problem and I hope that you'll be able to help me. I've looked this up already but I couldn't find anythin...

• Visitor
  • Hello guys,   I'll excuse in advance for every mistake, my English writing skills have become a little rusty over the past years.   I have a little problem and I hope that you'll be...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Blank Account After Changing Facebook Password.

So needed to change FB password and when I went to login to my Spotify account. It was a non-premium (that I have) new account. My FB profile pic is there but its a new account! I installed/reinstalled Spotify...no luck. Deleted the Spotify app from ...

• Visitor
  • So needed to change FB password and when I went to login to my Spotify account. It was a non-premium (that I have) new account.  My FB profile pic is there but its a new account!  I install...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VERY slow streaming and browsing. Spotify's Problem!!

Hello, i experienced slow streaming / browsing in spotify already 1-2 months ago. its horrible, even tho iam paying for premium it takes several minutes to browse certain sections/artists. and streaming stops randomly a few times a day. just to make ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i experienced slow streaming / browsing in spotify already 1-2 months ago. its horrible, even tho iam paying for premium it takes several minutes to browse certain sections/artist...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

permanently delete my account

i want to permanently delete my account but i don't know how to.... help

• Visitor
  • i want to permanently delete my account but i don't know how to.... help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing playlists

Hey everyone,I recently started to follow a friend on Spotify, there's only one problem. All her playlists are gone, expect one. Her account is not linked to Facebook, mine is. I don't get why her playlists doesn't appear on my different devices, I u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone, I recently started to follow a friend on Spotify, there's only one problem. All her playlists are gone, expect one. Her account is not linked to Facebook, mine is. I don't get why he...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Remotely logging out of spotify

I need for people to be logged out of my account. I'm having issues.

• I need for people to be logged out of my account. I'm having issues.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME PLEASE!

i deactivated my facebook and i cant upgrade to premium because its asking for a user name and password ..how can get it where i can use spotify without a facebook

• Visitor
  • i deactivated my facebook and i cant upgrade to premium because its asking for a user name and password ..how can get it where i can use spotify without a facebook
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle problem

Why can't iI just listen to an album and pick the tracks I want to listen to? I have the premium account and when I go to listen to a song a message pops up that says " unable to play". and will only let me shuffle

• Why can't iI just listen to an album and pick the tracks I want to listen to? I have the premium account and when I go to listen to a song a message pops up that says " unable to play". and will only...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me reupgrade

I am beyond frustrated right now with this whole spotify thing, I had a premium account for about a year or so and now I have a new bank account so I tried switching accounts but it just ended my premium account and won't let me put it back on with t...

• I am beyond frustrated right now with this whole spotify thing, I had a premium account for about a year or so and now I have a new bank account so I tried switching accounts but it just ended my pre...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

We have a Sonos system but will only us to log in to Spotify from my wife's premium account. I cannot do so from my Spotify account. Can we arrange the Sonos so I can log in using her premium account?

• We have  a Sonos system but will only us to log in to Spotify from my wife's premium account. I cannot do so from my Spotify account. Can we arrange the Sonos so I can log in using her premium a...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes