Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify connected with facebook destroyed an account

Hello there, yesterday, when my buddy was around, he suddenly connected his spotify account with my facebook, which was connected to my spotify account before (by login into spotify website). Now he connected his account with his facebook again, and ...

• Hello there, yesterday, when my buddy was around, he suddenly connected his spotify account with my facebook, which was connected to my spotify account before (by login into spotify website). Now h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not matching with facebook properly

Hi, I downloaded spotify and connected with facebook. It synced my friends but my username is not the same as my name on facebook and my profile picture didn't sync as well. Is it possible that I already had an account on spotify? (must forgotten it)...

• Hi,   I downloaded spotify and connected with facebook. It synced my friends but my username is not the same as my name on facebook and my profile picture didn't sync as well.  Is it ...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I publish songs to the Spotify server?

I am having trouble posting music to Spotify. I am in a band and would like to share my band's music through Spotify? Is that possible? I have tried cheking the "publish" option on a playlist that I want to share, but the playlist is not available to...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble posting music to Spotify.   I am in a band and would like to share my band's music through Spotify?   Is that possible?   I have tried cheking the "publish" o...
  • snowhitedove
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 101

I'm sick of error 101. How can I get back online? I don't even know what did I to get offline.PLEASE HELP. Already trie reinstall-didn't work.

• I'm sick of error 101. How can I get back online? I don't even know what did I to get offline.PLEASE HELP. Already trie reinstall-didn't work.  
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Increasing Spotify memory

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone could help/advise. I have a HTC desire S, and I have a Spotify premium. Since I listen to a lot of my music via Spotify, but don't have good enough download speeds on the phone when wondering I use offline playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   Just wondering if anyone could help/advise.   I have a HTC desire S, and I have a Spotify premium. Since I listen to a lot of my music via Spotify, but don't have good en...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Total plays count of my own songs was deleted

Hi Spotify, I am a musician and I have this screenshot back from September where you can see my song total plays. 240 724 total plays, that's great, but after I asked my digital distributor why this is not appearing in my royalties statements now I s...

spotify.jpg spotifynew.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, I am a musician and I have this screenshot back from September where you can see my song total plays.   240 724 total plays, that's great, but after I asked my digital dis...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy the premium service from Colombia

Hello I try to buy the premium service whit my visa and mastercard credit cards but internet explorer say "bad gateway" when i write the credit card number and codes, i try whit Opera web browser and it says "No se pudo realizar la transacción" and i...

• Visitor
  • Hello I try to buy the premium service whit my visa and mastercard credit cards but internet explorer say "bad gateway" when i write the credit card number and codes, i try whit Opera web browser a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 30 day free trial not working

Good Morning! I have tried a few times over the last few days to sign up for the 30 day trial of Premium and I keep getting a 404 error on my computer and on my phone saying the webpage doesn't exist. I just cancelled XM. LOL. Spotify, please take my...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Morning! I have tried a few times over the last few days to sign up for the 30 day trial of Premium and I keep getting a 404 error on my computer and on my phone saying the webpage doesn't exist...
  • tanner1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

404 error when trying to upgrade to free trial

Hi, When I click continue from this page [https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/product/premium/?free_trial=1] I get a 404 error. This happens no matter what payment plan I select. Please help!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   When I click continue from this page [https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/product/premium/?free_trial=1] I get a 404 error.   This happens no matter what payment plan I select...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! vouchers / ecards

If I get a Spotify ecard or voucher whilst I am already a premium member, how does that work? eg. can I add credit or "top up" my account instead of my cred card being charged each month until the credit runs out?

• Visitor
  • If I get a Spotify ecard or voucher whilst I am already a premium member, how does that work?  eg. can I add credit or "top up" my account instead of my cred card being charged each month until ...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I´m sick of having the touble with paying every month.. fix it!! I get message that the renewal does´nt work for a week then my premium go away. Try to renew it and theres still a card-issue!! but when i delete the card and put in the same **bleep** ...

• Casual Listener
  • I´m sick of having the touble with paying every month.. fix it!! I get message that the renewal does´nt work for a week then my premium go away. Try to renew it and theres still a card-issue!! but ...
  • bullet77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify suddenly playing wrong song

I'd previously added the album Sci-Fi Lo-Fi Vol. 3 as a playlist. The album contains the track Ulrich Schanuss - On My Own (Robin Guthrie Remix). I just revisited that album and found that when I play that track, it plays the _original_ mix of the so...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd previously added the album Sci-Fi Lo-Fi Vol. 3 as a playlist. The album contains the track Ulrich Schanuss - On My Own (Robin Guthrie Remix).   I just revisited that album and found that...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account still not deleted

Hello, I used the contact form 4 times to delete my account but it is still not deleted. How often do I need to send it until my account is deleted?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I used the contact form 4 times to delete my account but it is still not deleted. How often do I need to send it until my account is deleted?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Use Spotify Preminum

Hi, I travel very oftten. When I was in US I used Spotify and I loved it. Now I am in Asia for work and it seems I can't use the freee service. Can I upgrade to premium version and pay by non-US paypal or credit/debit card? Thanks very much

• Hi, I travel very oftten. When I was in US I used Spotify and I loved it. Now I am in Asia for work and it seems I can't use the freee service. Can I upgrade to premium version and pay by non-US...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift cards

I purchased three gift cards, one of these is a single month. I canceled and asked for a refund. Then I bought a new gift of six months, and all is well. After that I was not able to make more purchases. My bank card is in place, but every time I try...

• I purchased three gift cards, one of these is a single month. I canceled and asked for a refund. Then I bought a new gift of six months, and all is well. After that I was not able to make more purcha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying gift cards fails without good reason

Hi. I am buing spotify subscriptions to 11 customers of ours. I did 3 but on the fourth it suddenly fails without any reasonable error message ("Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" is NOT a reasonable error messag...

• Hi. I am buing spotify subscriptions to 11 customers of ours. I did 3 but on the fourth it suddenly fails without any reasonable error message ("Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

STILL can't post a full playlist on Facebook.

Every time I try to share a playlist from Spotify to Facebook, only the first five songs appear. This happens with any playlist I try to share. The playlists I'm trying to share are 100% comprised of Spotify songs (i.e., not local files). This happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to share a playlist from Spotify to Facebook, only the first five songs appear.   This happens with any playlist I try to share. The playlists I'm trying to share are 100% c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free in Bulgaria

Hi! I'm so glad Spotify finally launched in Bulgaria! I see that you do not offer Unlimited subscription in the 20 new markets, launched recently. I wanted to ask if the 10 hour/month limit apply after using Spotify Free for more that 6 months like i...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I'm so glad Spotify finally launched in Bulgaria! I see that you do not offer Unlimited subscription in the 20 new markets, launched recently.    I wanted to ask if the 10 hour/mont...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes