Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

60 day trial

I'm a spotify free user. I was given a free 60 day trial promotion email. I signed up for it (going through the credit card step as well - even though listed as free - so I could be charged after 60 days if I don't cancel). However, premium is not ac...

• I'm a spotify free user. I was given a free 60 day trial promotion email. I signed up for it (going through the credit card step as well - even though listed as free - so I could be charged after 60 ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free no longer free?

Hi, I've been using Spotify for years, since it was in an early beta stage and I love it. Since I've been using it for a long time I've had an account where I can play unlimited amounts of hours without having to pay for a subscription (in other word...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've been using Spotify for years, since it was in an early beta stage and I love it. Since I've been using it for a long time I've had an account where I can play unlimited amounts of hours with...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

No way to unlink from Facebook, seriously?

Hi, I'm currently trying to unlink my spotify account from that stupid facebook account that almost got blocked (because it is a fake one). Just to put things in order, Spotify is a paid service, and there should be no way in hell that getting my Fac...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I'm currently trying to unlink my spotify account from that stupid facebook account that almost got blocked (because it is a fake one).   Just to put things in order, Spotify ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 30 day free trial

For some strange reason I can't sign up for the free trial. I've reviewed all of my credit card information and everything is correct and up to date. Everytime I enter all of my information and click to confirm the information, another page pops up a...

• For some strange reason I can't sign up for the free trial. I've reviewed all of my credit card information and everything is correct and up to date. Everytime I enter all of my information and c...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I seem to have created a duplicate account.

I've looked at the solution posted here, but unless I'm missing something, it does not seem to apply to me, as I've always connected through Facebook. Please help me to resolve this.

• Visitor
  • I've looked at the solution posted here, but unless I'm missing something, it does not seem to apply to me, as I've always connected through Facebook. Please help me to resolve this.
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial Not Working on App?

I downloaded the app and usually it says "You have 48 hours of premium remaining" or something like that but it doesn't show up when I download it and sign up. And when I try to play a song, it tells me to buy premium or start a radio station. I trie...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the app and usually it says "You have 48 hours of premium remaining" or something like that but it doesn't show up when I download it and sign up. And when I try to play a song, it tells...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have two subscriptions? Totally unaware

Just got spotify a couple of months ago and so far I am totally loving it, I pay 5 pounds a month with my NUS card as I think it's absolutely fantastic. Until yesterday. When the took 9.99 out of my paypal. Shocked I quickly ran onto spotify, and not...

• Just got spotify a couple of months ago and so far I am totally loving it, I pay 5 pounds a month with my NUS card as I think it's absolutely fantastic. Until yesterday. When the took 9.99 out of my ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i can't upgrade to premium and i paid already

I recently upgraded to premium and when i try to stream a song it sends me to radio and i already paid and it tells me to select a payment payment method and i did i selected gift card and it tells me to redeem another card

• Visitor
  • I recently upgraded to premium and when i try to stream a song it sends me to radio and i already paid and it tells me to select a payment payment method and i did i selected gift card and it tells ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist page with incorrect profile picture

I have verified my Artist Page and I have access to it, however I can't find a way to change the profile picture. The current picture is a weird logo which has no affiliation to my label or myself. No idea how it got there. I've even tried connecting...

• I have verified my Artist Page and I have access to it, however I can't find a way to change the profile picture. The current picture is a weird logo which has no affiliation to my label or myself. N...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsuscribed before being charged tomorrow, but still charged though it isn't the 25th yet.

I am leaving spotify for a month, I will be back after some travels. I am scheduled to be charged tomorrow (the 25th) so I unsuscribed a little bit ago. Checked my bank statement online and it shows I was charged earlier today, a day before. Will thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I am leaving spotify for a month, I will be back after some travels. I am scheduled to be charged tomorrow (the 25th) so I unsuscribed a little bit ago. Checked my bank statement online and it shows ...
  • Juliog13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music leveling

I really hope the sound leveling, especially on iPads gets sorted out soon. I love everything else about Spotify but the eradic song volume is making me consider going back to iTunes.

• I really hope the sound leveling, especially on iPads gets sorted out soon. I love everything else about Spotify but the eradic song volume is making me consider going back to iTunes.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists and premium. Nothing posted has worked.

This has been really frustrating. I received a message on Spotify that I needed to change my password, I did so because my Facebook password was getting old as well but when I did the change, everything disappeared. My playlists, premium subscription...

• This has been really frustrating. I received a message on Spotify that I needed to change my password, I did so because my Facebook password was getting old as well but when I did the change, everyth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify while paying for premium?! :(

Hey there Spotify and its community I just realised today that my account has been downgraded to a free account, even though I just paid my phone bill in which I get free Spotify Premium (via Telia in Denmark) I think this may have been caused by me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Spotify and its community 🙂 I just realised today that my account has been downgraded to a free account, even though I just paid my phone bill in which I get free Spotify Premium (via Te...
  • Lutti92
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium: Deactivated Facebook, can I transfer to a Spotify Username?

Hello: I no longer use Facebook and would like to continue to use Spotify. Is there any recommendations on the best way to transfer from a Facebook login to a Spotify Username? I was thinking of creating a new Spotify account, finding my current user...

• Visitor
  • Hello:   I no longer use Facebook and would like to continue to use Spotify.  Is there any recommendations on the best way to transfer from a Facebook login to a Spotify Username? &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with offline mode and no internet connection

ISpotify was stuck in offline mode and showing error - no internet connection, So following the help instructions first i rebooted my computer then i uninstalled and reinstalled. now i cant logon and i get the message no internet connection or firewa...

• Casual Listener
  • ISpotify was stuck in offline mode and showing error - no internet connection, So following the help instructions first i rebooted my computer then i uninstalled and reinstalled. now i cant logon and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify unlimited not working

My free download will not play any of my itunes music. The help files did not solve the problem. Why would I want to buy premium if this does not appear to work? Ive had spotify on my old PC and it did work. This is a new installationon a new PC.

• Casual Listener
  • My free download will not play any of my itunes music. The help files did not solve the problem. Why would I want to buy premium if this does not appear to work? Ive had spotify on my old PC and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong facbook connect

Hello, Ik recently borrowed a friend's phone. The phone had spotify on it. I accedentally linked my facebook to his Spotify account.. Now I've lost all my playlists and saved songs. I have no idea how to revert this.. Help please! I hope someone know...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Ik recently borrowed a friend's phone. The phone had spotify on it. I accedentally linked my facebook to his Spotify account.. Now I've lost all my playlists and saved songs. &nbs...
  • PimH
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

withdrawn offline access after reinstalling

Hi i can no longer get offline access on my computer. I had to reinstall it as it would only work off line before. I'm only aware of it being installed on 2 devices?

• Hi   i can no longer get offline access on my computer. I had to reinstall it as it would only work off line before. I'm only aware of it being installed on 2 devices?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has kicked me out of my own account

Suddenly, Spotify doesn't recognize my account and says my 'trial subscription' is ending in a couple of days. And, none of my saved tracks are there. I've been a premium member for about 10 months, and I last paid my $9.99 subscription on April 30th...

• Visitor
  • Suddenly, Spotify doesn't recognize my account and says my 'trial subscription' is ending in a couple of days. And, none of my saved tracks are there. I've been a premium member for about 10 months, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally marked all tracks in playlist and deleted, lost added datetime stamp

Hello, I was clearing the search box with Ctrl + A, then I hit backspace in order to clear it. But little did I know that my whole playlist was selected and deleted. I hit Ctrl + Z to undo this change in a heartbeat, since this is a very old playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was clearing the search box with Ctrl + A, then I hit backspace in order to clear it. But little did I know that my whole playlist was selected and deleted. I hit Ctrl + Z to undo this chang...
  • stefankonno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes