Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Need help in canceling an account subscription

Ok well the situation is that earlier today I created an premium account and used a free 30 trial with it, Only problem is that I can't access it. Reason being because it's telling me I've entered the wrong password which I'm sure it isn't. So the so...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok well the situation is that earlier today I created an premium account and used a free 30 trial with it, Only problem is that I can't access it.   Reason being because it's telling me I've...
  • corkymccorkell
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is hacked!

Hello! Can i please get my premium account back? Someone have hacked it.. Accname was raffma and mail was raffma@gmail.com greetings

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  Can i please get my premium account back? Someone have hacked it..    Accname was raffma and mail was raffma@gmail.com   greetings  
  • raffma
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment error - Bad Gateway 502

Howdy folks, Can't subscribe unfortunately, enter payment details and click "confirm", returns this error: 502 Bad Gateway nginx

• Casual Listener
  • Howdy folks,   Can't subscribe unfortunately, enter payment details and click "confirm", returns this error:   502 Bad Gateway nginx  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Every now and then I get "Spotify has been paused because your account is used somewhere else"

Hi there! Is it possible to have my account unliked from all devices, because I'm not sure if I've left it logged in somewhere else and it gets annoying when I have a constant battle with this message because I assume someone else with my account get...

• Regular
  • Hi there!   Is it possible to have my account unliked from all devices, because I'm not sure if I've left it logged in somewhere else and it gets annoying when I have a constant battle with ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Setting

I'm now living abroad in Taiwan, and I'm tring to redeem a gift card. The system said "Country Mismatch". There is no way I can get refund of the gift card because I buy the card from an online shop. I also tried to change the country but the column ...

• Regular
  • I'm now living abroad in Taiwan, and I'm tring to redeem a gift card. The system said "Country Mismatch".  There is no way I can get refund of the gift card because I buy the card from ...
  • verylovejay
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify help!

I've sent 3 messages to support already and none have been replied to, I would like access to my account again which i've been somehow locked out of. If you could get back to me that would be really great thanks Chloe Sinclair @live.com

• Regular
  • I've sent 3 messages to support already and none have been replied to, I would like access to my account again which i've been somehow locked out of. If you could get back to me that would be really ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the facebook account?

So i deleted my FB account a while ago and made a new one. On my last phone there where no problem to login without activating the FB account, but i bought a new phone yesterday and everytime i log in to spotify it activates my old FB account. So can...

• So i deleted my FB account a while ago and made a new one. On my last phone there where no problem to login without activating the FB account, but i bought a new phone yesterday and everytime i log i...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY Spotify account

I was wondering if I am being charged per dowload. I have about 2000 songs, and I don't want to get a surprise bill for all these songs.. Also, these songs that I download, do they go to my computer? Will I be charged for them?? Will all these songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if I am being charged per dowload. I have about 2000 songs, and I don't want to get a surprise bill for all these songs.. Also, these songs that I download, do they go to my computer?...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment issue

I bought one month of premium subscription one month ago and got charged twice, I read about it and I figured oh well maybe I got two months then. Anyhow I didn't so that's why I'm here asking for help!Kind Regards

• Casual Listener
  • I bought one month of premium subscription one month ago and got charged twice, I read about it and I figured oh well maybe I got two months then. Anyhow I didn't 😛 so that's why I'm here asking for...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

I woke up this morning to find my Spotify premium not working... I was on my phone at the time so I logged out and logged back in first - no luck. I tried to download Premium again - card denied. I called my bank, they said there is nothing wrong wit...

• Visitor
  • I woke up this morning to find my Spotify premium not working... I was on my phone at the time so I logged out and logged back in first - no luck. I tried to download Premium again - card denied. I c...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up for spotify premium

So i signed up for premium about a week ago and now spotify comes out with a promotion for 60 days free if you sign up before december 2nd.. i have no idea how to contact them but i was hoping they would honor that and give me 60 days free since i li...

• Casual Listener
  • So i signed up for premium about a week ago and now spotify comes out with a promotion for 60 days free if you sign up before december 2nd.. i have no idea how to contact them but i was hoping they w...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow list is empty

Hello,my follow list is empty and the loading wheel keeps spinning.Even when i follow new bands.Greetings

• Hello, my follow list is empty and the loading wheel keeps spinning. Even when i follow new bands. Greetings
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Email says 60 days, clickthrough says 30 days

Hi - just got email offering 60 days premium as per: When I clickthrough I get: and when I log in and try I get: Anyone tell me which it's going to be ? Presumably 60 days doesn't exist? It says the offer expires on 2nd Dec?

spot1.JPG spot2.JPG spot3.JPG
  • Regular
  • Hi - just got email offering 60 days premium as per:     When I clickthrough I get:     and when I log in and try I get:       An...
  • tightrope
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

START DATE

I would like to know on which date I created my Spotify account, so that I know when my time limit will reset and I can plan my listening. Do I need to check somewhere in my account or could a staff person tell me?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know on which date I created my Spotify account, so that I know when my time limit will reset and I can plan my listening. Do I need to check somewhere in my account or could a staff ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to unlink my facebook from spotify!

So this question has come up a lot but I couldn't really find an answer. I don't want my spotify acount to be linked to my facebook acount. I signed up with an email-adress. I never allowed spotify to link to my facebook, yet, when I log in, there's ...

• Regular
  • So this question has come up a lot but I couldn't really find an answer. I don't want my spotify acount to be linked to my facebook acount. I signed up with an email-adress. I never allowed spotify...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I've to pay for NO premium account

Hey, I don't have a premium account anymore, but I still have to pay the money. Why? I don't have a Premium Account, so I don't want to pay anymore!

• Regular
  • Hey, I don't have a premium account anymore, but I still have to pay the money. Why? I don't have a Premium Account, so I don't want to pay anymore!
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I put a wrong email address in acount and it dosent let me login

Okay so i created a new account but i put a wrong e-mail, i want to change that but now intry to login and it dosent let i want to knw is there a way i can change that or to delete the account to make another one

• Visitor
  • Okay so i created a new account but i put a wrong e-mail, i want to change that but now intry to login and it dosent let i want to knw is there a way i can change that or to delete the account to mak...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on new PC... stuck in offline mode

Re-installed Spotify on my new PC but it when trying to play anything it says not available in offline mode, even though offline mode is not checked.I live in Austria but apparently my country is set as UK, and to change it I need to change my paymen...

• Casual Listener
  • Re-installed Spotify on my new PC but it when trying to play anything it says not available in offline mode, even though offline mode is not checked. I live in Austria but apparently my country is...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENT HELP NEEDED: Unable to purchase Spotfy e-card online

I have been trying to purchase Spotify e-cards from https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/e-card/ for the past few hours but when I clicked on "Continue", I am unable to proceed and the following error message keeps showing up: "Oops! Something went...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to purchase Spotify e-cards from https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/e-card/ for the past few hours but when I clicked on "Continue", I am unable to proceed and the fo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium only working on iPhone but not iPad

Hi - We're new to Spotify and have signed up for the free trial period for a Spotify Premium account today. When logged on through my iPhone, everything seems to be fine and i have full capability. However, this isn't the case when trying to access S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - We're new to Spotify and have signed up for the free trial period for a Spotify Premium account today.   When logged on through my iPhone, everything seems to be fine and i have full c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes