Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problems with Contacting Spotify?

Hi I've been having problems contacting Spotify on my account. When I submit somethng in the contact form I never get a confirmation email or response from Spotify. Not sure if its problem with my email or if they haven't gotten it through the contac...

• Hi I've been having problems contacting Spotify on my account. When I submit somethng in the contact form I never get a confirmation email or response from Spotify.  Not sure if its problem with...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST MY ACCOUNT!!!!

Ok so I was trying to login onto my Spotify on my ipod and it wouldn't let me cause I couldn't remember my login info. Then I tried looking it up and ended up deleting the "app" from my facebook account (idk why I did that) so then I tried to go on s...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I was trying to login onto my Spotify on my ipod and it wouldn't let me cause I couldn't remember my login info.  Then I tried looking it up and ended up deleting the "app" from my faceboo...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my payment info, I am stuck with SofortDauerauftrag

Hello, I have been a Spotify User since the start in Germany and did choose SofortDauerauftrag as payment back then. I wanted to cancel my subsription this month and deleted the bank transfer in my bank account, because the cancel page told(still tel...

• Hello, I have been a Spotify User since the start in Germany and did choose SofortDauerauftrag as payment back then. I wanted to cancel my subsription this month and deleted the bank transfer in my...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From premium to free account

A couple of weeks ago I got some problems with my spotify account. I was told that I hadn't made my payment or that there had been some kind of problem at doing it. I've been premium till today. I've just logged in and saw that I was no longer premiu...

• Regular
  • A couple of weeks ago I got some problems with my spotify account. I was told that I hadn't made my payment or that there had been some kind of problem at doing it. I've been premium till today....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

twin accounts

I seem to have two accounts using the same login details I have received a not very helpful reply from an email enquiry Please help me to rectify this

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have two accounts using the same login details I have received a not very helpful reply from an email enquiry Please help me to rectify this
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel sub

I have been trying to canceled my Spotify for the last 3 day but the facebook login hasnt been working. It just renewed and I want to cancel it.

• I have been trying to canceled my Spotify for the last 3 day but the facebook login hasnt been working. It just renewed and I want to cancel it.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stopped playing, asks me to go premium

Hi, I've had a spotify account for awhile now and have clocked in a far few hours with it, but tonight it's suddenly decided that I was on a trial and need to upgrade to one of the premium options. Now, I don't think I ever signed up with a premium t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've had a spotify account for awhile now and have clocked in a far few hours with it, but tonight it's suddenly decided that I was on a trial and need to upgrade to one of the premium...
  • Yargling
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My ex is trying to use my spotify how can I kick him off I've already tried changing the password

My ex boyfriend is still using my spotify and I want him off of it. How can I make sure he can't log in anymore? I tried changing the password

• Casual Listener
  • My ex boyfriend is still using my spotify and I want him off of it. How can I make sure he can't log in anymore? I tried changing the password
  • Ashleymarie1331
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error408

Hi..I have recently travelled overseas and now I can't log in with my iPhone .. It shows up error408 .. What do I do? Also if I were to become premium so I can listen to it with my iPhone where do I go to do that?

• Hi.. I have recently travelled overseas and now I can't log in with my iPhone .. It shows up error408 .. What do I do? Also if I were to become premium so I can listen to it with my iPhone where do ...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have deleted one of my playlists on accident

The playlist was called "Hannah's Songs" it had 62 songs in it. Please get if back I need it,

• The playlist was called "Hannah's Songs" it had 62 songs in it. Please get if back I need it,
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

repeating notifications

I have already received 23 notifications in the past 2 hours from Filtr Sweden ('Filtr Sweden added a number to HIPHOP & R&B'). However, they added only one number 2 hours ago. I already unfollowed the list to stop the notifications, but it does not ...

• I have already received 23 notifications in the past 2 hours from Filtr Sweden ('Filtr Sweden added a number to HIPHOP & R&B'). However, they added only one number 2 hours ago. I already un...
  • nikan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivated FB but cant hear music

How do I disable the connection with Facebook?I want to deactivate my facebook, but still be able to hear my own music from my account.. Any help on this is appreciated.

• Visitor
  • How do I disable the connection with Facebook? I want to deactivate my facebook, but still be able to hear my own music from my account..    Any help on this is appreciated.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Online radio

Hi I was just wondering if it was possible to creat an online radio station using music streamed from spotify? Thanks, Andrew

• Regular
  • Hi I was just wondering if it was possible to creat an online radio station using music streamed from spotify?   Thanks,   Andrew
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

my account

Hello, I let my friend use my spotify once and now he is logged in at my account and is still listening on my account , I dont want that what can I do so he will be logged out from my account

• Hello, I let my friend use my spotify once and now he is logged in at my account and is still listening on my account , I dont want that what can I do so he will be logged out from my account
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook sharing despite deactivation and other log in issues

I've got premium free with iphone on vodafone. Against my better judgement I used FB credentials to sign up for spotify, but I did not want to share my music habits and spam my FB feed. So i deliberatley swithced off sharing on my device. Had previou...

• I've got premium free with iphone on vodafone.  Against my better judgement I used FB credentials to sign up for spotify, but I did not want to share my music habits and spam my FB feed. So i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clarification Question regarding ending 48 hour and moving into 30 day premium

Hello! Just wanted to run some questions by you. I just recently signed up for spotify on my iPhone and am using the 48 hour trial. I have downloaded quite a few artists and don't want to lose them in this process. I read that you have 14 days to dec...

• Hello! Just wanted to run some questions by you. I just recently signed up for spotify on my iPhone and am using the 48 hour trial. I have downloaded quite a few artists and don't want to lose them i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Oops, something went wrong" when trying to cancel premium subscription.

I'm trying to cancel my premium subscription so I can redeem a 2 years free offer from Vodafone UK but I keep getting an 'oops something went wrong message' after confirning I want to cancel it and input my password. Can anyone help?

• I'm trying to cancel my premium subscription so I can redeem a 2 years free offer from Vodafone UK but I keep getting an 'oops something went wrong message' after confirning I want to cancel it and i...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

still being charged

I cancelled my premium subsciption a while ago but I am still charge $9.99 monthly fee when I don't have the money. I want my money refunded and this problem to be solved ASAP.

• I cancelled my premium subsciption a while ago but I am still charge $9.99 monthly fee when I don't have the money. I want my money refunded and this problem to be solved ASAP.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I see when I changed my credit card?

I changed the credit card attached to my account a few weeks back, and I want to look back and see when I actually did it. The only way I can see so far is to look at the receipts for each of my subscription payments, but that only tells me inbetween...

• I changed the credit card attached to my account a few weeks back, and I want to look back and see when I actually did it. The only way I can see so far is to look at the receipts for each of my subs...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes