Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Country

On my profile my country is set as Ireland. I try to change it to Uk as I live in N.Ireland, it gives me the opion of Ire or UK but when I change it it won't save it. Can anyone tell me why?

• Casual Listener
  • On my profile my country is set as Ireland. I try to change it to Uk as I live in N.Ireland, it gives me the opion of Ire or UK but when I change it it won't save it. Can anyone tell me why?  ...
  • Superlee03
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 101

I've had a premium spotify account for several years now and I've never had anything annoying happening before. Could anyone, please without asking me what I've tried so far, tell me how I can access spotify. This problem ("error 101") has appearentl...

• I've had a premium spotify account for several years now and I've never had anything annoying happening before.   Could anyone, please without asking me what I've tried so far, tell me how I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't browse spotify library with sonos controller

Hi all, Is this the place to contact spotify support? My problem: since two weeks I can't browse in the spotify library anymore using my Sonos controller. When I login with a different account browsing does work. According to the Sonos helpdesk (with...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   Is this the place to contact spotify support?   My problem: since two weeks I can't browse in the spotify library anymore using my Sonos controller. When I login with a di...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify says my premium has expired!

Hi! I pay my Spotify-Premium account through Telia in Sweden. They says that I´ve no expired payments or what so ever. Telia claims that I've my premium activated. But when I´m logging in on spotify it says that my Premium has expired? Please, check ...

• Hi!   I pay my Spotify-Premium account through Telia in Sweden. They says that I´ve no expired payments or what so ever. Telia claims that I've my premium activated. But when I´m logging in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted unable to restore

Spotify was recently removed from my facebook account, and when I went to use spotify again I had to log in (hasn't happened since initially installing spotify three years ago). When I logged back in, all of my playlists were gone. On my online profi...

• Spotify was recently removed from my facebook account, and when I went to use spotify again I had to log in (hasn't happened since initially installing spotify three years ago). When  I logged b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Email suggested artists - Wrong name!

I got an email this morning with suggested artists based on what I had listened to. The problem is that the name they sent it to is not mine, nor do I know anyone with that name so it's not someone who has borrowed my account, and the suggested artis...

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email this morning with suggested artists based on what I had listened to. The problem is that the name they sent it to is not mine, nor do I know anyone with that name so it's not someone w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account has dropped down to free

Could someone from spotify please get in touch to solve my problem,I pay for spotify premium through virgin media.my account on 21st November dropped down to free version and now won't work on my mobile or tablet.I messaged sport but still haven't he...

• Casual Listener
  • Could someone from spotify please get in touch to solve my problem,I pay for spotify premium through virgin media.my account on 21st November dropped down to free version and now won't work on my mob...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Contacting Spotify?

Hi I've been having problems contacting Spotify on my account. When I submit somethng in the contact form I never get a confirmation email or response from Spotify. Not sure if its problem with my email or if they haven't gotten it through the contac...

• Hi I've been having problems contacting Spotify on my account. When I submit somethng in the contact form I never get a confirmation email or response from Spotify.  Not sure if its problem with...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST MY ACCOUNT!!!!

Ok so I was trying to login onto my Spotify on my ipod and it wouldn't let me cause I couldn't remember my login info. Then I tried looking it up and ended up deleting the "app" from my facebook account (idk why I did that) so then I tried to go on s...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I was trying to login onto my Spotify on my ipod and it wouldn't let me cause I couldn't remember my login info.  Then I tried looking it up and ended up deleting the "app" from my faceboo...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my payment info, I am stuck with SofortDauerauftrag

Hello, I have been a Spotify User since the start in Germany and did choose SofortDauerauftrag as payment back then. I wanted to cancel my subsription this month and deleted the bank transfer in my bank account, because the cancel page told(still tel...

• Hello, I have been a Spotify User since the start in Germany and did choose SofortDauerauftrag as payment back then. I wanted to cancel my subsription this month and deleted the bank transfer in my...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From premium to free account

A couple of weeks ago I got some problems with my spotify account. I was told that I hadn't made my payment or that there had been some kind of problem at doing it. I've been premium till today. I've just logged in and saw that I was no longer premiu...

• Regular
  • A couple of weeks ago I got some problems with my spotify account. I was told that I hadn't made my payment or that there had been some kind of problem at doing it. I've been premium till today....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

twin accounts

I seem to have two accounts using the same login details I have received a not very helpful reply from an email enquiry Please help me to rectify this

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have two accounts using the same login details I have received a not very helpful reply from an email enquiry Please help me to rectify this
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel sub

I have been trying to canceled my Spotify for the last 3 day but the facebook login hasnt been working. It just renewed and I want to cancel it.

• I have been trying to canceled my Spotify for the last 3 day but the facebook login hasnt been working. It just renewed and I want to cancel it.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stopped playing, asks me to go premium

Hi, I've had a spotify account for awhile now and have clocked in a far few hours with it, but tonight it's suddenly decided that I was on a trial and need to upgrade to one of the premium options. Now, I don't think I ever signed up with a premium t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've had a spotify account for awhile now and have clocked in a far few hours with it, but tonight it's suddenly decided that I was on a trial and need to upgrade to one of the premium...
  • Yargling
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My ex is trying to use my spotify how can I kick him off I've already tried changing the password

My ex boyfriend is still using my spotify and I want him off of it. How can I make sure he can't log in anymore? I tried changing the password

• Casual Listener
  • My ex boyfriend is still using my spotify and I want him off of it. How can I make sure he can't log in anymore? I tried changing the password
  • Ashleymarie1331
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error408

Hi..I have recently travelled overseas and now I can't log in with my iPhone .. It shows up error408 .. What do I do? Also if I were to become premium so I can listen to it with my iPhone where do I go to do that?

• Hi.. I have recently travelled overseas and now I can't log in with my iPhone .. It shows up error408 .. What do I do? Also if I were to become premium so I can listen to it with my iPhone where do ...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have deleted one of my playlists on accident

The playlist was called "Hannah's Songs" it had 62 songs in it. Please get if back I need it,

• The playlist was called "Hannah's Songs" it had 62 songs in it. Please get if back I need it,
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

repeating notifications

I have already received 23 notifications in the past 2 hours from Filtr Sweden ('Filtr Sweden added a number to HIPHOP & R&B'). However, they added only one number 2 hours ago. I already unfollowed the list to stop the notifications, but it does not ...

• I have already received 23 notifications in the past 2 hours from Filtr Sweden ('Filtr Sweden added a number to HIPHOP & R&B'). However, they added only one number 2 hours ago. I already un...
  • nikan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivated FB but cant hear music

How do I disable the connection with Facebook?I want to deactivate my facebook, but still be able to hear my own music from my account.. Any help on this is appreciated.

• Visitor
  • How do I disable the connection with Facebook? I want to deactivate my facebook, but still be able to hear my own music from my account..    Any help on this is appreciated.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes