Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription status:free

Subscription status You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium. Payment method You do not currently have a payment provider connected to your account. Add a payment method Vi...

• Subscription status You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium. Payment method You do not...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged $9.99 for service for free

I signed up for the premium but when i tried to log in i notcied i dont have the premium it says im using for free but on my bank account it shows where the money was pulled out for the premium service.

• Visitor
  • I signed up for the premium but when i tried to log in i notcied i dont have the premium it says im using for free but on my bank account it shows where the money was pulled out for the premium servi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen Premium Account

Hi, woke up this morning and found to my surprise that my premium account had been stolen - mail changed and all. Filled in the online support form case #01039829 but still haven't received any response. No credit card activity yet, but I am pending ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   woke up this morning and found to my surprise that my premium account had been stolen - mail changed and all. Filled in the online support form case #01039829 but still haven't receive...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

i have been using spotify free for a while and ive finally decided to upgrade seeing as i would like to select what i listen to on my iphone and what have you. Problem is this, Each time i try to sign up I choose the card type which is Visa, i type i...

• i have been using spotify free for a while and ive finally decided to upgrade seeing as i would like to select what i listen to on my iphone and what have you. Problem is this, Each time i try to sig...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account has changed, playlists gone!!

I have recently deactivated my Facebook account and deleted some associated app including the spotify app. However I was unaware that I would not be able to sign back into spotify, so I deactivated my Facebook account and when I signed back in everyt...

• Visitor
  • I have recently deactivated my Facebook account and deleted some associated app including the spotify app. However I was unaware that I would not be able to sign back into spotify, so I deactivated m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

hi guys, how long does it take to get your payment registered at spotify so you can use your premium account? i just registered 1 new month to my subscription. and the spotify says it's premium but when i try to play a song i just says i have reached...

• hi guys, how long does it take to get your payment registered at spotify so you can use your premium account?  i just registered 1 new month to my subscription. and the spotify says it's premi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

normal payment

When will it be possible to pay with Ideal or a bank account instead of only credit card and paypal? Is it that hard to open a bank account in the Netherlands?

• When will it be possible to pay with Ideal or a bank account instead of only credit card and paypal? Is it that hard to open a bank account in the Netherlands? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want a different password for spotify and facebook

i have unlimited use. i am trying to change my password but the email isnt arriving in my inbox even thought all the details are correct. i have disconnected facebok from my spotify account.

• Visitor
  • i have unlimited use. i am trying to change my password but the email isnt arriving in my inbox even thought all the details are correct. i have disconnected facebok from my spotify account. &nbs...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists, messages and followers is gone!

Hi! I just disconnected my spotify-profile from Facebook, and then all my playlists disappear! All my messages, followers and people I followed has disappeared too! Can you please help me?

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just disconnected my spotify-profile from Facebook, and then all my playlists disappear! All my messages, followers and people I followed has disappeared too! Can you please help me?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i change my email adress on my account?

Same question; Can i change my email adress on my account? Quick answer, thanks.

• Same question; Can i change my email adress on my account? Quick answer, thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

Thinking about upgrading to premium. Can I pay for the whole year upfront. I don't like having a monthly payment.

• Casual Listener
  • Thinking about upgrading to premium. Can I pay for the whole year upfront. I don't like having a monthly payment.
  • timdoggtimdogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recuperar lista

Hola, al entrar a mi cuenta me he encontrado con que estaban todas las listas borradas. Mi nombre de cuenta es Cristina Rosell Cardona, podéis solucionarlo? Gracias

• Visitor
  • Hola, al entrar a mi cuenta me he encontrado con que estaban todas las listas borradas. Mi nombre de cuenta es Cristina Rosell Cardona, podéis solucionarlo? Gracias
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use premium that I just bought...

I just bought spotify premium, but when i try to play music it just says that ive exceeded my 10hr limit. what to do?

• I just bought spotify premium, but when i try to play music it just says that ive exceeded my 10hr limit. what to do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trial 30 days on computer 48 hours on iDevice

Just signed up on computer for a trial, put in my card details and got a welcome to your 30 day free trial. Yet on my iPhone and iPad it says you have 48 hours left of your free trial. What gives?

• Visitor
  • Just signed up on computer for a trial, put in my card details and got a welcome to your 30 day free trial.  Yet on my iPhone and iPad it says you have 48 hours left of your free trial.  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! forgot to pay, unlimited gone?

hey, unfortunately i forgot to pay for my unlimited version twice, so it was disabled one day. i paid my debts now, but still have the limited free version. so i tried to get a unlimited again, but it´s not working?! regards, anne

• Casual Listener
  • hey,   unfortunately i forgot to pay for my unlimited version twice, so it was disabled one day. i paid my debts now, but still have the limited free version. so i tried to get a unlimited a...
  • kraka
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use a code I bought?

Entering it just says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" and no other details.

• Entering it just says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" and no other details.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my playlist on spotify..

I need to get back my playlist on spotify.. I am just too lazy to find all those great tunes again Anyway this can be done?_sotfjes_

• I need to get back my playlist on spotify.. I am just too lazy to find all those great tunes again 😛 Anyway this can be done? _sotfjes_
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

That's not me - hacked account

I have a very big problem somebody hacked my Facebook account and is now unsung my profile for spotify ....(I wanted to put a link here but it doesn't worked) ... And now I have no idea to do ... I have changed my password but how can I contact spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a very big problem somebody hacked my Facebook account and is now unsung my profile for spotify ....(I wanted to put a link here but it doesn't worked) ... And now I have no idea to do ... I h...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited account

Hi spotify. The 26th of October i bought Spotify unlimited, but yesterday the 12th of November it expired? It might have something to do with, i also started the premium free for a month trial, right after i bought unlimited? Hope u can help me, beca...

• Hi spotify.   The 26th of October i bought Spotify unlimited, but yesterday the 12th of November it expired? It might have something to do with, i also started the premium free for a month t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no spotify unlimited

Hello, about 1 hour ago i bought spotify unlimited to this very account. didnt work right away so i checked my bank account, and indeed i was charged. one hour has now passed i even have a receit sent to my email but no spotify unlimited, why is this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, about 1 hour ago i bought spotify unlimited to this very account. didnt work right away so i checked my bank account, and indeed i was charged. one hour has now passed i even have a receit s...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes