Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Menelaos_f
  • Casual Listener
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes
  • Account
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

My premium account has been hacked

My account has been hacked. The username is zgalicki. The email that is there is wrong and the password has been changed. How can I contact you without the user being put in the loop? I am annoyed at how hard this is to fix. Please help me this is an...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked. The username is zgalicki. The email that is there is wrong and the password has been changed. How can I contact you without the user being put in the loop? I am annoyed ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my playlist

Hi I recently deleted the iPhone app and this deleting my playlist when I redownloaded the app the playlist was call shared and another one called gym please help me get them back thanks!

• Hi I recently deleted the iPhone app and this deleting my playlist when I redownloaded the app the playlist was call shared and another one called gym please help me get them back thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still taking money

It's 3 or 4 month that I disabled Spotify Premium and he's still taking money from my credit card and from another credit card correlated on paypal with the same name. How can I resolve? T

• It's 3 or 4 month that I disabled Spotify Premium and he's still taking money from my credit card and from another credit card correlated on paypal with the same name. How can I resolve? T
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete a radio station that I crearted?

I have made some radio stations taht I wish to no longer have, how can I erase those? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I have made some radio stations taht I wish to no longer have, how can I erase those?   Thanks!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Unlimited Account Gone

My Unlimited Account and all of my fantastic playlists are gone Please HELP!!

• My Unlimited Account and all of my fantastic  playlists are gone 😮 Please HELP!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium

Hola...tengo una cuenta premium que pago mensualmente y cuando quiero acceder a spotify desde dispositivo móvil, me dice que necesito cuenta premium.

• Hola...tengo una cuenta premium que pago mensualmente y cuando quiero acceder a spotify desde dispositivo móvil, me dice que necesito cuenta premium.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed email

Hi, I have an account on spotify. Username is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Though I do not have that email anymore (since I have changed job) but have forgotten to change it at spotify. My new email is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Can you please chan...

• Hi, I have an account on spotify. Username is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Though I do not have that email anymore (since I have changed job) but have forgotten to change it at spotify.   My...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMS

I got premium Spotify this past week and it should be able to play offline but won't! It says Available offline but I think I messed up because I went for whole albums.. do I need to sync track by track?

• I got premium Spotify this past week and it should be able to play offline but won't! It says Available offline but I think I messed up because I went for whole albums.. do I need to sync track by tr...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CDs of two bands in one Artist-Account

I can't find a tool for my problem / information, so I hope somebody will see it here. Today I saw, the Artist COCHISE contains CDs of two Bands with this Band Name. The first two CD's you see are from the Polish Group Cochise from Białystok, the oth...

• Visitor
  • I can't find a tool for my problem / information, so I hope somebody will see it here.   Today I saw, the Artist COCHISE contains CDs of two Bands with this Band Name. The first two CD's y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove shared playlist with comment

I shared a playlist with a comment. Now I can not remove it from the activity feed, which is irritating. How do I do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I shared a playlist with a comment. Now I can not remove it from the activity feed, which is irritating. How do I do this?
  • yousopunny
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with your service

So, I wanted to try the 30 days, but I actually was never able to use it. Then I tried the 48hours for my iPhone and it worked. Yesterday, you charged me the subscription fee but my account still showed free. Then I wrote the support a mail, and now ...

• So, I wanted to try the 30 days, but I actually was never able to use it. Then I tried the 48hours for my iPhone and it worked. Yesterday, you charged me the subscription fee but my account still s...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I merge my Facebook and normal accounts?

I'm don't remember how I or why I created this account, but I don't use it, I have a different one, not connected to Facebook, with a different email address. However, I inadvertantly paid for a premium subscription for this account when I had intend...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm don't remember how I or why I created this account, but I don't use it, I have a different one, not connected to Facebook, with a different email address. However, I inadvertantly paid for a prem...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting my unlimited to work after a re-install

I have upgraded to unlimited a couple of yesrs back but had to re-install spotify as my laptop got re-built and now it only shows as running the free version

• Visitor
  • I have upgraded to unlimited a couple of yesrs back but had to re-install spotify as my laptop got re-built and now it only shows as running the free version
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

408 error

I've been travelling for 3 months and all of sudden this error 408 pops up and i cant log in. I am in the states and been here for about a week. What should i do?

• I've been travelling for 3 months and all of sudden this error 408 pops up and i cant log in. I am in the states and been here for about a week. What should i do?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error 408
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Facebook accounts connected to Spotify

Facebook won't reply to my request to kill my old account that I don't have access to. I would like to link my Spotify account to my current Facebook user name. How can this be done?

• Visitor
  • Facebook won't reply to my request to kill my old account that I don't have access to.  I would like to link my Spotify account to my current Facebook user name.  How can this be done?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my Spotify account

Someone is using my spotify. I've changed my password like 3 times. And it Doesnt work. He doesnt logg out. What is the problem? Please help.

• Regular
  • Someone is using my spotify. I've changed my password like 3 times. And it Doesnt work. He doesnt logg out. What is the problem? Please help.
  • Zebs
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change artist profile image with validated profile?

First off I want to say a huge props for validating my artist profile so quickly. I love the service and have been a premium member since you started in the US. My question is: Is there a way to change my artist image on my artist profile page? I wan...

• First off I want to say a huge props for validating my artist profile so quickly. I love the service and have been a premium member since you started in the US.   My question is: Is there a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE

Dear SpotifyI am unable to use it anymore, I had a previous spotify and it was linked to Facebook[Snip-Private Details-Peter]I now have a new Facebook account and cannot get Spotify,I have tried several timesand several ways nothing will be accepted ...

• Dear Spotify I am unable to use it anymore, I had a previous spotify and it was linked to Facebook [Snip-Private Details-Peter] I now have a new Facebook account and cannot get Spotify,I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFYSUBS

Why the **bleep** do you idiots withdraw 1200 DKK with no reasons after I unsubscribed after less than a month as Premium?You better give me that money back.http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/828/spotifysubs.jpg

• Casual Listener
  • Why the **bleep** do you idiots withdraw 1200 DKK with no reasons after I unsubscribed after less than a month as Premium? You better give me that money back. http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8...
  • linnher
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does unlimited really mean unlimited? (asked by an addict)

I've become a very avid Spotify user. It's auditory crack. I listen in the morning as soon as I wake up and much of the morning while getting ready for work, usually at least a few hours while at work, throughout the evening until I go to bed, and mo...

• Community Legend
  • I've become a very avid Spotify user. It's auditory crack. 🙂   I listen in the morning as soon as I wake up and much of the morning while getting ready for work, usually at least a few hour...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod