Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account and playlists are gone

Hi there, A while ago, after updating Spotify, all my playlists and my premium account suddenly vanished.Ì checked the FAQ and the community for a solution, but nothing seemed to apply to my specific problem. My spotify is connected to facebook, and ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, A while ago, after updating Spotify, all my playlists and my premium account suddenly vanished. Ì checked the FAQ and the community for a solution, but nothing seemed to apply to my sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra devices

Hi. I love my Spotify. No problems until we allowed the kids to log in on their devices. After the youngest started listening, my playlist was removed.
Is there an account for more than three ?? Please help!

• Hi. I love my Spotify. No problems until we allowed the kids to log in on their devices. After the youngest started listening, my playlist was removed.<br>Is there an account for more than thre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!! I suddenly cannot login through my PC

I cannot login into my actual spotify to acess my music. I have changed my password about half a dozen times and still no luck! It's so frustrating!!!

• I cannot login into my actual spotify to acess my music. I have changed my password about half a dozen times and still no luck! It's so frustrating!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I deactivate my email account from Spotify?

I wanted to change my email address on my Spotify account because the one currently linked I no longer have access to but it says it is already being used. I'm pretty sure that I haven't used the email I would like to used on another account so I thi...

• I wanted to change my email address on my Spotify account because the one currently linked I no longer have access to but it says it is already being used. I'm pretty sure that I haven't used the ema...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Idk how to use Premium!

So annoying..I want to listen offline on my computer, but I can't find any topics or google help to show how exactly. Something about downloading but there is no switch for online or offlline? So I don't want to pay if it can' work...I don't know the...

• Casual Listener
  • So annoying..I want to listen offline on my computer, but I can't find any topics or google help to show how exactly. Something about downloading but there is no switch for online or offlline? So I d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Beta Forum Access

I can't access the beta forums even though I'm a beta tester

• Music Fan
  • I can't access the beta forums even though I'm a beta tester
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't play on laptop. HELP!!

I downloaded Spotify on my laptop. All is good and music was playing. Then I downloaded app on my Android phone. Music played on my phone, no problem. When I went back to play songs on my laptop, not one song will play. I can add songs to my playlist...

• I downloaded Spotify on my laptop.  All is good and music was playing. Then I downloaded app on my Android phone. Music played on my phone, no problem.  When I went back to play songs ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 60-day free trial - problem

Hi. I am try to use todays offer for "free trial for 60 days". I connect my paypal account and got receipt with "Items bought: 60 day free trial (Spotify Premium)", but my account status is still "free" and ads is still visible. What I did wrong?

• Hi. I am try to use todays offer for "free trial for 60 days". I connect my paypal account and got receipt with "Items bought: 60 day free trial (Spotify Premium)", but my account status is still "fr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to activate the 60d free trial without credit card?

I was just wondering if that would be possible, since I do have Paypal, but I don't use credit card.

• I was just wondering if that would be possible, since I do have Paypal, but I don't use credit card.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription?

Hi, I signed up for Spotify a couple of years ago when I was still living in The Netherlands. I am now living in the UK and decided to re-activate my Spotify subscription but as I am in another country I was forced to signup for a Premium subscriptio...

• Hi,   I signed up for Spotify a couple of years ago when I was still living in The Netherlands. I am now living in the UK and decided to re-activate my Spotify subscription but as I am in an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I have a spotify account and it's not accepting my debit card information what do I do and it's not time to pay

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify account and it's not accepting my debit card information what do I do and it's not time to pay
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up for 60 days free trial and got billed for AUD$11.99, trans ID: 27076164EG8308905.

Also, there was a message that flashed up saying that "this product is not available", or something like that. My question for the Spotify account support team is this: What happened? Does this mean that you are already starting to charge me on Spoti...

• Also, there was a message that flashed up saying that "this product is not available", or something like that.   My question for the Spotify account support team is this:  What happened...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tutorial] How to Disconnect Spotify from Facebook

I have deactivate my Facebook account and need to disconnect it from my Spotify. Everytime I log in to Spotify my Facebook reactivates.

• I have deactivate my Facebook account and need to disconnect it from my Spotify. Everytime I log in to Spotify my Facebook reactivates.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting AFRO MAN album when listen to the classical station.... HACK???

Hello All... I have an irriating issue. For about 4 months now when I'm listening to the classical station - I am getting an ablum from AFRO MAN. I keep clicking thumbs down BUT it still comes back!!!! I don't appreicate this especially when its not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All...   I have an irriating issue.  For about 4 months now when I'm listening to the classical station  - I am getting an ablum from AFRO MAN.  I keep clicking thumbs d...
  • AHA1211
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payments

After free thirty day trial I am tied I into paying every month or can I cancel at any time with no hassle can anyone help E

• Casual Listener
  • After free thirty day trial I am tied I into paying every month or can I cancel at any time with no hassle can anyone help E
  • Sharonferris195
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice for 8 months!

Here is the statement I made to customer service:
I only have one account! But I have been charged double now for 8 months!!!! 10/292012 - 4/29/2013 the extra charge was $9.99 after that I was charged 2 different amounts every month $9.99 and $10.83 -...

• Here is the statement I made to customer service:<br>I only have one account! But I have been charged double now for 8 months!!!! 10/292012 - 4/29/2013 the extra charge was $9.99 after that I w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems after disconnect from Facebook - cant login

Hi, I'm a premium user (ID 116785914) I've disconnected my spotify-account (because of sonos-troubles..) .. but now I can't login back to my spotify account. My ID is not recognized as username.... But as far as I know I don't have a username, since ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a premium user (ID 116785914) I've disconnected my spotify-account (because of sonos-troubles..) .. but now I can't login back to my spotify account. My ID is not recogniz...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset broken

Hello,I do not remember my Spotify password. When I enter my email address or username in the web password reset form, I get a message indicating that a reset email has been sent. However, I never get this email. I have submitted two request for help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I do not remember my Spotify password. When I enter my email address or username in the web password reset form, I get a message indicating that a reset email has been sent. However, I neve...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and AppRadio 3

My current headunit does not work with my HTC ONE, of course everything works with the iPhone though. I was looking for bluetooth options and came across AppRadio 3. While I know they don't have a dedicated app for that headunit, how does bluetooth c...

• My current headunit does not work with my HTC ONE, of course everything works with the iPhone though. I was looking for bluetooth options and came across AppRadio 3. While I know they don't have a de...
  • zeroseven
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to log out on all devices

I let my friend use my spotify , and he keeps using spotify connect to mess with me. Can I be logged out of all devices

• Casual Listener
  • I let my friend use my spotify , and he keeps using spotify connect to mess with me. Can I be logged out of all devices
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes