Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

It seems inpossible to get Spotify without a credit card for me..

I want to pay for Spotify in Belgium but I don't own a credit card. So I saw the paypall option, I loaded money onto my paypall account and when I wanted to pay, they forced me to enter credit card info.. So that wasn't possible for me so I had to lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to pay for Spotify in Belgium but I don't own a credit card. So I saw the paypall option, I loaded money onto my paypall account and when I wanted to pay, they forced me to enter credit card i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist divided

I've got a playlist that has been divided into two where about one third of all followers now is following the same playlist "created" by another user? This happened on this past weekend.

• Regular
  • I've got a playlist that has been divided into two where about one third of all followers now is following the same playlist "created" by another user? This happened on this past weekend. 
  • prefer
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sonos password

Hi I am trying to get a password so I can use sonos. I have clicked the box to ask for a password multiple times and not got one. It has now been around 24 hours since I tried. I have also tried to contact support who are rubbish. FIrst one sent me t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am trying to get a password so I can use sonos. I have clicked the box to ask for a password multiple times and not got one. It has now been around 24 hours since I tried. I have also tried to c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription

I recently upgraded to a 60-day trial of the Premium version of Spotify. However, on my phone it won't play the music because I'm "not subscribed to Spotify." Also, I got their confirmation receipt upon typing in my credit card information and making...

• I recently upgraded to a 60-day trial of the Premium version of Spotify. However, on my phone it won't play the music because I'm "not subscribed to Spotify." Also, I got their confirmation receipt u...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems

Hi,it is a pleasure using spotify.I am having this problems of not been connected ,i downloaded spotify free but i am now been ask to pay with my bank card.There is a note indicating that the limit of 10 hours has come.Please kindly help me to retify...

• Hi,it is a pleasure using spotify.I am having this problems of not been connected ,i downloaded spotify free but i am now been ask to pay with my bank card.There is a note indicating that t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist gone

Can you please help me retrieve my accidentally deleted playlist called hella zen? I accidentally deleted it 10 minutes ago and I'm so sad because I've been working on it for weeks

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please help me retrieve my accidentally deleted playlist called hella zen? I accidentally deleted it 10 minutes ago and I'm so sad because I've been working on it for weeks 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hey, I got a problem with logging in. When I'm logging to the Spotify, it shows me an error 408. I bought phone in US. But now Im in Lithuania. EDIT: I changed the subject to something more relevant and posting your personal details such as email add...

• Hey, I got a problem with logging in. When I'm logging to the Spotify, it shows me an error 408. I bought phone in US. But now Im in Lithuania.   EDIT: I changed the subject to something mor...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you log everyone out from my spotify

Can you please log every one out from my spotify?

• Can you please log every one out from my spotify?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Deleted and Premium Account Gone?

My boyfriend logged me out of Spotify to use his own account.. when I tried to log back into my account all my playlists were gone and I'm back to being a free member? I logged in using my Facebook information and this has never happened before.. Wha...

• Casual Listener
  • My boyfriend logged me out of Spotify to use his own account.. when I tried to log back into my account all my playlists were gone and I'm back to being a free member? I logged in using my Facebook...
  • kayleejunk17
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

made new account so i could unlink to facebook but it says my account is now linked again...

I deactivated my Facebook but first I contacted spotify so I could get my spotify unlinked. The only way I could do this was by making a completely new account and trnsfering my playlists. This whole process took weeks. Well I recently reactivated my...

• Regular
  • I deactivated my Facebook but first I contacted spotify so I could get my spotify unlinked. The only way I could do this was by making a completely new account and trnsfering my playlists. This whole...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Separate accounts merged -very strange

I have just logged in to my Spotify account only to find that the account username is different but I still have the same picture. I have got their playlists and all of their data but I am still logged into my facebook with my friends. Is there any w...

• I have just logged in to my Spotify account only to find that the account username is different but I still have the same picture. I have got their playlists and all of their data but I am still logg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 10 hour limited exceeded but I haven't even used Spotify this month!

This month I haven't used Spotify yet, and the first time I turned it on, it says I exceeded my time limit. How is this possible? Can anyone help?

• This month I haven't used Spotify yet, and the first time I turned it on, it says I exceeded my time limit. How is this possible? Can anyone help?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists disappeared as well as premium

I believe I have fallen victim to the dual account issue people have been having because all my playlists are gone and I now no longer have premium. I would appreciate some help because I have contact spotify twice now in the last 2 months and not he...

• Casual Listener
  • I believe I have fallen victim to the dual account issue people have been having because all my playlists are gone and I now no longer have premium. I would appreciate some help because I have contac...
  • Patricia
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my starred songs

Hi - I accidentally deleted my starred song list last night (had at least 200 tracks in it). Is there anyway to get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I accidentally deleted my starred song list last night (had at least 200 tracks in it). Is there anyway to get it back?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account is used by someone else.

I must have forgotten to log out somewhere, read another thread where an admin disconnected the spotify from all the places it was logged in, minding doing the same with mine?

• Casual Listener
  • I must have forgotten to log out somewhere, read another thread where an admin disconnected the spotify from all the places it was logged in, minding doing the same with mine?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International Spotify Account

I have a Premium account opened in Spain but I have recently moved to Belgium and I am encountering some problems to use my Spanish account. I wonder if I should cancel my Spanish Premium account and open a new one in Belgium? Thanx for your answer, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium account opened in Spain but I have recently moved to Belgium and I am encountering some problems to use my Spanish account. I wonder if I should cancel my Spanish Premium account and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

I am still pay for spotify monthly but yet it only allows me to access the radio and not my playlists. Please fix this thanks

• I am still pay for spotify monthly but yet it only allows me to access the radio and not my playlists. Please fix this thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs in offline playlist after Premium expiration

Hi. My Premium subscription ends in the last day of this year. Actually I have a plenty of albums in my playlist that is set to work with offline mode, so they are downloaded. Will these songs be accesible after my Premium subscription expires?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. My Premium subscription ends in the last day of this year. Actually I have a plenty of albums in my playlist that is set to work with offline mode, so they are downloaded. Will these songs be a...
  • kamild1996
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist deleted

Today my friend got mad at me and deleted a few of my spotify playlists. I was wondering if there was any way I could get these back. The playlists names were "Yolodaddy" and "The Turkey Sandwich (with sauce). If you can help me that would be great!

• Today my friend got mad at me and deleted a few of my spotify playlists. I was wondering if there was any way I could get these back. The playlists names were "Yolodaddy" and "The Turkey Sandwich (wi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted Playlist Please Help!!!

2 days ago I deleted my playlist entitled "All Songs" which held all of my songs on it. I submitted a form that says you'll help me whenever possible but nothing has changed! Please help!!! Date of deletion: May 2, 2013 Name of Playlist: All Songs Na...

• Casual Listener
  • 2 days ago I deleted my playlist entitled "All Songs" which held all of my songs on it. I submitted a form that says you'll help me whenever possible but nothing has changed! Please help!!!   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes