Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't cancel Spotify account in Canada

I got a spotify account when I was in Malaysia a couple of months back when I was travelling in the region. I completely forgot about the subscription until tonight when I looked at my credit card statement. I logged on to the website to cancel the s...

• I got a spotify account when I was in Malaysia a couple of months back when I was travelling in the region. I completely forgot about the subscription until tonight when I looked at my credit card st...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my acct

I THINK THAT I HAVE A ACCT, THAT I PAY FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME. MAY I USE THAT SAME ACCT? \

• I THINK THAT I HAVE A ACCT, THAT I PAY FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME. MAY I USE THAT SAME ACCT?  \
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving reset password email

I've forgetten my password and need to be able to add Spotify to my ipod. I can access my Spotify account through my PC, but I need my current password to be able to change it. Of course, I cant do that, since I dont remember what it is. I've submitt...

• Regular
  • I've forgetten my password and need to be able to add Spotify to my ipod. I can access my Spotify account through my PC, but I need my current password to be able to change it. Of course, I cant do t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account that artist profile is linked to?

I signed up for an official artist profile for my band. It's linked to my personal account, but I would like to change it to be linked to a different account entirely so that my entire band can access it. How do I do this? Thanks!

• I signed up for an official artist profile for my band.  It's linked to my personal account, but I would like to change it to be linked to a different account entirely so that my entire band can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged Twice

Hi! What I know of i only have one spotify account but still I'm charged twice every month. When I log in and check transactions everything looks right so it seems like there is another account that I dont know about that I'm paying for. I hop you ca...

• Hi!  What I know of i only have one spotify account but still I'm charged twice every month. When I log in and check transactions everything looks right so it seems like there is another accou...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all offline playlists after changing facebook password

Hi there, I had made all my playlists available offline which invovled using alot of data. If you live in rural New Zealand you will know that we don't get unlimited and pay through the teeth for our broadband. I changed my facebook password and when...

• Hi there, I had made all my playlists available offline which invovled using alot of data. If you live in rural New Zealand you will know that we don't get unlimited and pay through the teeth for o...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook friends are only numbers and no profile photo

Hi Support, I use Facebook with Spotify Premium in combination with a HTTPS proxy. With the proxy Facebook website isn't blocked in the web-browser, however in Spotify I only see numbers and no profile photo from FB. It's like the proxy settings are ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Support,   I use Facebook with Spotify Premium in combination with a HTTPS proxy. With the proxy Facebook website isn't blocked in the web-browser, however in Spotify I only see numbers a...
  • electraflux
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium stopped working

My spotify premium account has stopped working. It says that I have reached the limit of time listening to music even though I have received a 3 month gift card a week ago. Premium worked at first but has since then stopped working. I've sent a messa...

• Visitor
  • My spotify premium account has stopped working. It says that I have reached the limit of time listening to music even though I have received a 3 month gift card a week ago. Premium worked at first bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fed up with Spotify

A month ago Spotify had problems with its software with the consequence that I was suddenly degraded from an Unlimited account to a free account. Obviously I`d paid my monthly dues but I was nonetheless cut off from Spotify for a number of days. Fina...

• Visitor
  • A month ago Spotify had problems with its software with the consequence that I was suddenly degraded from an Unlimited account to a free account. Obviously I`d paid my monthly dues but I was nonethel...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from the UK to Norway and can no longer access my account.

I recently moved from the UK to Norway, and can no longer access my Spotify baccount. I have updated all the necessary information in my profile, but nothing seems to be working. What do I do?

• I recently moved from the UK to Norway, and can no longer access my  Spotify baccount. I have updated all the necessary information in my profile, but nothing seems to be working. What do I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete my account

I signed up for the 48-hour free trial, that's when I realize after it was over I would have to pay for it. Well I don't have the money for it. Please help me delete my account. Thanks

• I signed up for the 48-hour free trial, that's when I realize after it was over I would have to pay for it. Well I don't have the money for it. Please help me delete my account. Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Started to get this error message. Cannot log in to solve it.

• Started to get this error message. Cannot log in to solve it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing credit card

Hi, Need to change payment details from a Mastercard to an AMEX. I've been trying to do this via the subscription page, but all I get is: Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. Go back and try again or go ba...

• Hi,   Need to change payment details from a Mastercard to an AMEX.    I've been trying to do this via the subscription page, but all I get is:   Could not update payme...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hi im currently living In South Africa, but my account is probably set to Norway. Now im having problem With logging in, and error 408 accures. Is it possible to reset my location?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi im currently living In South Africa, but my account is probably set to Norway. Now im having problem With logging in, and error 408 accures. Is it possible to reset my location?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

i made an account a while ago, and i dont want to log in with my facebook, how do i dealte that account and make a new one with the same email address?

• i made an account a while ago, and i dont want to log in with my facebook, how do i dealte that account and make a new one with the same email address?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I've been billed for Premium for last two months but have been a Free user for the whole time.

Please help! I had a 30day free trial which expired as Intended and I went back to being a Free user. <br>As expected, my access returned to that of a free user.<br>I have continued to have been billed for Premium.<br>How can this be rectified?

• Casual Listener
  • Please help! I had a 30day free trial which expired as Intended and I went back to being a Free user. &lt;br&gt;As expected, my access returned to that of a free user.&lt;br&gt;I have...
  • katsumii
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I've mistakenly set up double payment for a single unlimited account

I set up an unlimited account a couple of months ago. Everything great until I had my bank card re-newed. Just after receiving the new card I had to send my pc away for a week for repair. During the time my pc was away I logged into my Spotify accoun...

• Visitor
  • I set up an unlimited account a couple of months ago. Everything great until I had my bank card re-newed. Just after receiving the new card I had to send my pc away for a week for repair. During the ...
  • katsumii
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stopped working

Hey. My Spotify Premium suddenly stopped working, because the payment didn´t go through. Also, I don´t remember my username, and when I put my e-mail in, it says that it´s not found, even though I receive messages from you daily. I really need Premiu...

• Hey.   My Spotify Premium suddenly stopped working, because the payment didn´t go through. Also, I don´t remember my username, and when I put my e-mail in, it says that it´s not found, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed email address for my Facebook account and lost my playlist and subscription

Hello, i changed my Facebook Email long time ago and had no problems so far. But today Spotify was asking me for my password and so i needed to enter my new Email. Then Spotify forced me to create a new account so i lost all of my playlist and subscr...

• Hello, i changed my Facebook Email long time ago and had no problems so far. But today Spotify was asking me for my password and so i needed to enter my new Email. Then Spotify forced me to create a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! How to play spotify in a different country without paying for upgrade

Help! I will be living in Italy for a few months and do not want to purchase spotify, I want to continue using spotify Free. How can I change the country to italy? I do not want to have to delete my account and open a new european spotify account ( I...

• Help!    I will be living in Italy for a few months and do not want to purchase spotify, I want to continue using spotify Free. How can I change the country to italy? I do not want to h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes