Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook connection

I recently made a new account to get a free trial for spotify premium. (I had to make a new account because my school internet blocks facebook, rendering me unable to login) I thought that once I created my separate account, I could come home and hav...

• I recently made a new account to get a free trial for spotify premium. (I had to make a new account because my school internet blocks facebook, rendering me unable to login) I thought that once I cre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't my spotify premium work?

I've had this prenumeration on Spotify Premium, for one year. Or, it's like I ordered it in February, and it should be working automaticly until February -14, but now it doesn't work. It's acting like I have normal spotify... Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this prenumeration on Spotify Premium, for one year. Or, it's like I ordered it in February, and it should be working automaticly until February -14, but now it doesn't work. It's acting lik...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium even though it acknowledges gift card payment

Paid for premium subscription with a spotify gift card for my iPod touch 5 and it just keeps saying I need a premium account and will only let me play the radio. Checked the account page and it acknowledges I have 2 months spotify unlimited. Pretty f...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid for premium subscription with a spotify gift card for my iPod touch 5 and it just keeps saying I need a premium account and will only let me play the radio. Checked the account page and it ackno...
  • Sitamoia50
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium after 12 months

A friend told me that if you pay for Spotify Premium for 12 months after that 12 months Premium service is free. This is not true is it? Because Spotify works on a monthly subscription cost.

• A friend told me that if you pay for Spotify Premium for 12 months after that 12 months Premium service is free. This is not true is it?  Because Spotify works on a monthly subscription cost.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving Password details. Need help..

Hi. I'm having trouble upgrading my account. First of all I don't know why it was downgraded as I was on a monthly plan for 'spotify unlimited'.I'm being asked for my password to restart my unlimted plan but I cannot recall my password as for a long ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm having trouble upgrading my account. First of all I don't know why it was downgraded as I was on a monthly plan for 'spotify unlimited'. I'm being asked for my password to restart my unlim...
  • Snafulocaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! User name vs. FB name:. Lost all my playlists!

I have had an account for years, with my Username ID, but after connecting to FB, I am called by my real name and what is worse, I lost all my playlists! They were connected to my username. If I log in with my old username, I am told that the e-mail ...

• I have had an account for years, with my Username ID, but after connecting to FB, I am called by my real name and what is worse, I lost all my playlists! They were connected to my username. If I log ...
  • brunotros
  • Casual Listener
  • 88 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 88 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! password unknown, trying to reset

I mistyped my password when registering, and I'm trying to reset it. When I click on "forgot your password" it takes me to "edit your profile", which has a change password section. However, when I enter a new password that brings up a "confirm your c...

• Casual Listener
  • I mistyped my password when registering, and I'm trying to reset it. When I click on "forgot your password" it takes me to "edit your profile", which has a change password section. However, when I en...
  • katheller
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify always says my monthly time is used altough i did not use it for weeks!! :(

Hi, Been like it for 3 months now, always says maximum time has been used up. Dont think anyone is using my account! no signs of it etc how can i fix this? Chris

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Been like it for 3 months now, always says maximum time has been used up.   Dont think anyone is using my account! no signs of it etc   how can i fix this?   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Party music with nice drop!

Spotify decides to either log me in on this account, or the one that just posted, if I enter the same details.. what the hell..

• Community Legend
  • Spotify decides to either log me in on this account, or the one that just posted, if I enter the same details.. what the hell..
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel a request to close an account?

Hello. I recently submitted a request to cancel this Spotify account. I have decided to keep this account open and I would like to cancel my request to cancel this account. Is there something that I can do to cancel the request or does Spotify have t...

• Regular
  • Hello.  I recently submitted a request to cancel this Spotify account.  I have decided to keep this account open and I would like to cancel my request to cancel this account.  Is there...
  • calliecrkkuczek
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

From Premium to Free: no status change seen

Hi, Because I got a subscription from a Spotify partner, I needed to change my Premium to Free. I followed all the steps -including the trip to the Facebookpage- , but I don't see a change of status. So I also cannot cancel my payments. Am I missing ...

• Hi, Because I got a subscription from a Spotify partner, I needed to change my Premium to Free. I followed all the steps -including the trip to the Facebookpage- , but I don't see a change of statu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issues

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I subscribed to Spotify Premium about 3 months ago. I have just went on the html website and checked on my account and it says that I still have Sportify Free. My desktop player allows me to ski...

• Hi,    I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I subscribed to Spotify Premium about 3 months ago. I have just went on the html website and checked on my account and it says...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Facebook ID's for one e-mail address

Hi forum! I have an issue with my Spotify account. Let me describe it as well as possible! Situation: I've been using my Facebook login as a Spotify account for a while now. Recently I received another account from a colleague for development purpose...

• Visitor
  • Hi forum! 🙂   I have an issue with my Spotify account. Let me describe it as well as possible!   Situation:   I've been using my Facebook login as a Spotify account for a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We need Boards Of Canada back on Spotify

Hi everyone ! Being a huge Boards of Canada fan, and knowing their new album will be released on June 10th, I am wondering why only "Hi Scores" EP is available on Spotify. I know there were more albums before but they got deleted for some reason. We ...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone !   Being a huge Boards of Canada fan, and knowing their new album will be released on June 10th, I am wondering why only "Hi Scores" EP is available on Spotify. I know there...
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes

Offline mode

My iPhone are not able to play offline. The arrows are grey and never green.... I have a iPhone 4s and it is not updated to the latest iOS. My friend has the same version as me and he doesn't have any problemes at all. Can i delete the app and reinst...

• My iPhone are not able to play offline. The arrows are grey and never green.... I have a iPhone 4s and it is not updated to the latest iOS. My friend has the same version as me and he doesn't have an...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music suggestion emails artist/song links not working - going to Spotify homepage

I receive music suggestion emails every week, containing links to artists/songs I should listen to. When I click on the links, which are something like http://news.spotifymail.com/mpss/c/lwA/8dU/6BQS-G29TXa1S1CUmmc5cw/h2/randomcharacters the link get...

• Regular
  • I receive music suggestion emails every week, containing links to artists/songs I should listen to. When I click on the links, which are something like http://news.spotifymail.com/mpss/c/lwA/8dU/6BQS...
  • jlad
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billboard Hot 100 only has 50 songs :((

Hi guys! I hope someone will be able to help me. I must have pressed something accidentally while I was choosing songs from Billboard Hot 100. Now, instead of featuring the entire 100 songs, I only have 50. I tried looking at the settings and from th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I hope someone will be able to help me. I must have pressed something accidentally while I was choosing songs from Billboard Hot 100. Now, instead of featuring the entire 100 songs, I only h...
  • xtinnn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot password and emailadress

Hi, Big problems for me, I have a premium account and I don't know my password. The emailadress witch is combinened with the account dos not exsisit anymore. How can i recieve a new password. I'm now using a free account with a new emailadress, can t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Big problems for me, I have a premium account and I don't know my password. The emailadress witch is combinened with the account dos not exsisit anymore. How can i recieve a new p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charging

My bank account is being charged twice for one account once on the 13th for $9.99 and again on the 20th for $11.49, I would like a refund for the month of October and September .

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account is being charged twice for one account once on the 13th for $9.99 and again on the 20th for $11.49, I would like a refund for the month of October and September .
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Application is not installed (Mac)

Hey, I am from Germany so excuse me for my English. My problem is that I used Spotify on my windows at home. Now I own a Mac and some applications like tunigo for example do not work and Spotify tells me that " Not installed. Application is not insta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I am from Germany so excuse me for my English. My problem is that I used Spotify on my windows at home. Now I own a Mac and some applications like tunigo for example do not work and&nbs...
  • blackduriel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes