Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Facebook App Settings: Invalid permission specified

When clicking the Spotify App edit link on the Facebook App Settings page, I recieve the following error: Invalid permission specifiedThe app requested an invalid permission: whitelisted_offline_access Here is a screenshot of the issue: http://i.minu...

• Not applicable
  • When clicking the Spotify App edit link on the Facebook App Settings page, I recieve the following error:   Invalid permission specified The app requested an invalid permission: whitelisted_o...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App
    Facebook
    Facebook App
    Privacy
    settings
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Different content on my computer to my iPhone

Good morning everyone. Or good afternoon if you're reading after lunch. I've had a look around here and can't find the answer to this question. In essence my iPhone app doesn't have the same content as my home computer. Example: I did a search on my ...

• Good morning everyone. Or good afternoon if you're reading after lunch.   I've had a look around here and can't find the answer to this question. In essence my iPhone app doesn't have the same...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profilbild

Hi, wie bekomme ich ein Profilbild in meinen Account eingebunden? Danke und GrußSIM

• Hi,   wie bekomme ich ein Profilbild in meinen Account eingebunden?    Danke und Gruß SIM
  • dabberl
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

After payment faillure, I resubscribed and now I can't find any of my playlists!!

Even though I believe the first payment was wrongfully declined, I used a different card and resubscribed. When i logged in again none of my playlists were there!! I had SO much music! Do they automatically delete everything right after?

• Even though I believe the first payment was wrongfully declined, I used a different card and resubscribed. When i logged in again none of my playlists were there!! I had SO much music! Do they automa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Miksi ei biisi löydy ?

Moron. No koetin hakea sitä "Kuutamosonaattia" mutta ei löydy, saatana. Kyllä minun mielestä pitäs tuon hakukoneen tajuta jo tuosta (ks. yllä), että mitä biisiä haetaan ilman, että naputellaan hakukenttään eksakti nimi, mikä se nyt liekään tässä tapa...

• Moron.   No koetin hakea sitä "Kuutamosonaattia" mutta ei löydy, saatana.   Kyllä minun mielestä pitäs tuon hakukoneen tajuta jo tuosta (ks. yllä), että mitä biisiä haetaan ilman, että ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy setting for Spotify on facebook

Why am I getting a "Invalid Permission Specified" Message when I try to change my privacy settings on facebook timeline for Spotify app?

• Casual Listener
  • Why am I getting a "Invalid Permission Specified" Message when I try to change my privacy settings on facebook timeline for Spotify app?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook not working

I have connected to my Facebook account, but I hear the songs do not appear there. It seems that only connection was made to search for friends, but the system to "LastFM style" does not work. It would be a problem even with the beads, or in configur...

• Regular
  • I have connected to my Facebook account, but I hear the songs do not appear there. It seems that only connection was made to search for friends, but the system to "LastFM style" does not work. It wou...
  • wyattmorgan
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify's privacy feature checkboxes are not working. [Top Tracks]

I have unchecked the "Make my Top Tracks playlist public" option in preferences, and still my "Top Tracks" gets shown publicly on my profile. I have re-installed, cleared cache. Nothing works. What's worse is that the top tracks are tracks I don't ev...

• I have unchecked the "Make my Top Tracks playlist public" option in preferences, and still my "Top Tracks" gets shown publicly on my profile.  I have re-installed, cleared cache. Nothing works. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

cancleing and giving up if i cant find a solution soon {solved}

i just sighned up for 30 day premium trial and when i try to play music on phone or pc tells me i need to be premium when i am all the sudden started working after almoast an hour might wana include in the details somehwere upgrade takes time...

• i just sighned up for 30 day premium trial and when i try to play music on phone or pc tells me i need to be premium when i am   all the sudden started working after almoast an hour might wana...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone

Hello! Some of my playlists has been deleted (?)I want them back.Simple as that.Spotify does not have a support mail(?), if they have please send the email adress to me so I can send this question to them directly.I have collected a lot of music over...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   Some of my playlists has been deleted (?) I want them back. Simple as that. Spotify does not have a support mail(?), if they have please send the email adress to me so I can send t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tied to a "Facebook Page"

I signed up for spotify logged in as a facebook page (not a personal account). This is what I want to do, have the account tied to the page, to update people with what I'm listening to. But All of the account info is just numbers (1273455047) and I'd...

• Not applicable
  • I signed up for spotify logged in as a facebook page (not a personal account). This is what I want to do, have the account tied to the page, to update people with what I'm listening to. But All of th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want the customer service RIGHT NOW.

I cancelled my 30 day premium trial TEN MINUTES after I got it, and since then ive been charged twice over the past 2 months for a product I cancelled. There is no number, I dont want to wait for an email. I am pissed.

• I cancelled my 30 day premium trial TEN MINUTES after I got it, and since then ive been charged twice over the past 2 months for a product I cancelled. There is no number, I dont want to wait for an ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

notification and account fiasco

so i hadnt been able to receive notifications at all, ever. pointing it out here got minimal reply so i hit up @SpotifyCares yesterday. Got a few responses, was told it was being looked into....then silence. next day (today) im back onto them, was to...

• Regular
  • so i hadnt been able to receive notifications at all, ever. pointing it out here got minimal reply so i hit up @SpotifyCares yesterday. Got a few responses, was told it was being looked into....then ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked! Please help.

My Premium Account was hacked. The person changed the email address for my account, therefore I cannot fill out a contact form without the response going to the hacker. They also changed my billing to annual, which is how I figured out I had been hac...

• Casual Listener
  • My Premium Account was hacked.  The person changed the email address for my account, therefore I cannot fill out a contact form without the response going to the hacker.  They also changed ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile device went offline, was given bad advice and now.....

I was told to uninstall and reinstall Spotify from my phone and then resync to my computer. Well, now when I try to reinstall Spotify it tells me I have to have a premium subscription to use it...when its a free app from my download store? I am on a ...

• I was told to uninstall and reinstall Spotify from my phone and then resync to my computer.  Well, now when I try to reinstall Spotify it tells me I have to have a premium subscription to use it...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconnected from Facebook, Playlists are gone

i had originally posted this under Web Player Help, but realized it's probably more appropriate here. thank you. My spotify publishing on Facebook was acting funky, so i thought I would disconnect Spotify from Facebook and then reconnect and maybe th...

• Not applicable
  • i had originally posted this under Web Player Help, but realized it's probably more appropriate here. thank you.   My spotify publishing on Facebook was acting funky, so i thought I would disc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing playlists

I recently logged on to my spotify premium account on my computer while offline and all my playlists were gone. It wasn't just the tracks but the actual titles of the playlists themselves. I had at least ten playlists and now apparently have none.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently logged on to my spotify premium account on my computer while offline and all my playlists were gone. It wasn't just the tracks but the actual titles of the playlists themselves. I had at l...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can`t login on my computer

Hello everything worked well, but now I can´t , When I try to open spotify on my computer the window appears but I can´t type my username or password.What can I do? Thanks for help

• Hello      everything worked well, but now I can´t ,   When I try to open spotify on my computer the window appears but I can´t type my username or password. What can I...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify all of a sudden wont let me log in on my blackberry?

so i have had it on my blackberry the free version for around 5 days and it has all of a sudden stopped letting me log in saying hat i can only use it if i am a premium user? i have reinstalled it multiple time u=but it wont work!! how do i get it to...

• so i have had it on my blackberry the free version for around 5 days and it has all of a sudden stopped letting me log in saying hat i can only use it if i am a premium user? i have reinstalled it mu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reconnect my NUS card after resubscribing to premium after payment problems

HiI am spotify premium user and I have a NUS card so I pay the discounted £5 a month price for Premium.On Tuesday I had to resubscribe to spotify premium as there was a problem with my payment the day before and my membership was cancelled. I resubsc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am spotify premium user and I have a NUS card so I pay the discounted £5 a month price for Premium. On Tuesday I  had to resubscribe to spotify premium as there was a problem with my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes