Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Music suggestion emails artist/song links not working - going to Spotify homepage

I receive music suggestion emails every week, containing links to artists/songs I should listen to. When I click on the links, which are something like http://news.spotifymail.com/mpss/c/lwA/8dU/6BQS-G29TXa1S1CUmmc5cw/h2/randomcharacters the link get...

• Regular
  • I receive music suggestion emails every week, containing links to artists/songs I should listen to. When I click on the links, which are something like http://news.spotifymail.com/mpss/c/lwA/8dU/6BQS...
  • jlad
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billboard Hot 100 only has 50 songs :((

Hi guys! I hope someone will be able to help me. I must have pressed something accidentally while I was choosing songs from Billboard Hot 100. Now, instead of featuring the entire 100 songs, I only have 50. I tried looking at the settings and from th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I hope someone will be able to help me. I must have pressed something accidentally while I was choosing songs from Billboard Hot 100. Now, instead of featuring the entire 100 songs, I only h...
  • xtinnn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot password and emailadress

Hi, Big problems for me, I have a premium account and I don't know my password. The emailadress witch is combinened with the account dos not exsisit anymore. How can i recieve a new password. I'm now using a free account with a new emailadress, can t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Big problems for me, I have a premium account and I don't know my password. The emailadress witch is combinened with the account dos not exsisit anymore. How can i recieve a new p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charging

My bank account is being charged twice for one account once on the 13th for $9.99 and again on the 20th for $11.49, I would like a refund for the month of October and September .

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account is being charged twice for one account once on the 13th for $9.99 and again on the 20th for $11.49, I would like a refund for the month of October and September .
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Application is not installed (Mac)

Hey, I am from Germany so excuse me for my English. My problem is that I used Spotify on my windows at home. Now I own a Mac and some applications like tunigo for example do not work and Spotify tells me that " Not installed. Application is not insta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I am from Germany so excuse me for my English. My problem is that I used Spotify on my windows at home. Now I own a Mac and some applications like tunigo for example do not work and&nbs...
  • blackduriel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password for my device

I've requested a password to enable me to log in to my account on my phone 7 times now and nothing's been sent. It's not in the spam folder either. I signed up for a premium account purely to use Spotify through my phone, i'm not impressed and will b...

• I've requested a password to enable me to log in to my account on my phone 7 times now and nothing's been sent. It's not in the spam folder either.   I signed up for a premium account pure...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade into premium version - Poland

So basically I've been using Spotify for quite a while now, but lately I decided to go premium. There is that "30 days for free" feature, all you have to do is put your card information in and the account should get upgraded. Nonetheless after puting...

• So basically I've been using Spotify for quite a while now, but lately I decided to go premium. There is that "30 days for free" feature, all you have to do is put your card information in and the ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change my account in Spotify

Hello, i would like to change my entrance in my account from my Facebook acount to a Spotify account, is it possible? How?

• Hello, i would like to change my entrance in my account from my Facebook acount to a Spotify account, is it possible? How?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's astonishing that Spotify keeps having problems to reliably reset passwords

I've paid for Spotify Premium for eleven months now and only was able to use if for about two months of that. Sure, it took me a few months to even try to use it. But when I finally wanted to use it, I obviously couldn't remember my password. Now, fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've paid for Spotify Premium for eleven months now and only was able to use if for about two months of that. Sure, it took me a few months to even try to use it. But when I finally wanted to use it,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help me with my account! All my datas have disappeared!

Please help me! I experience problems with my account Spotify. The account I'm using is logged in with facebook and the username is called "Salvo Cutaia". I had another account created years ago called "Yorba84" that I'm not using anymore. A friend h...

• Visitor
  • Please help me!   I experience problems with my account Spotify. The account I'm using is logged in with facebook and the username is called "Salvo Cutaia". I had another account c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

About changing your country # Well i can't !

Hello , I have been using spotify for like a month and it was going really well but then i logged in and it said '' Your Country in your account settings doesn't match your country you're living in please change it . '' But when i tried to change it ...

• Hello , I have been using spotify for like a month and it was going really well but then i logged in and it said '' Your Country in your account settings doesn't match your country you're living in p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Extra Premium discount now working?

I'm trying to upgrade my account to Premium with my NUS card and all I get is an error message after I input my details saying.." Student discount This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later.Any ideas?

• I'm trying to upgrade my account to Premium with my NUS card and all I get is an error message after I input my details saying.. " Student discount This feature is currently unavailable. Ple...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hi!I recently moved from Sweden to Germany and I seem to have two problems with Spotify premium. 1. I can't change countries from Sweden to Germany unless I update my payment details and I don't really want to do that because I'm afraid that Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I recently moved from Sweden to Germany and I seem to have two problems with Spotify premium. 1. I can't change countries from Sweden to Germany unless I update my payment details and I do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't recognize my Ipod touch

I'm trying to access my premium account. directions say to plug in the ipod, then click on devices, etc. the ipod is plugged in, which opens itunes, so i know there's no problem connecting it. but spotify doesn't recognize that i've plugged it in. he...

• I'm trying to access my premium account.  directions say to plug in the ipod, then click on devices, etc.  the ipod is plugged in, which opens itunes, so i know there's no problem connectin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Cannot Edit (Delete or Add Songs) to Playlists

I joined Spotify about a year ago and signed up using my Facebook Account. Under that account, I created lots of playlists. Due to subsequent problems with Facebook, I wasn't able to sign into Spotify. Thanks to Tech Support, I can now sign in using ...

• Regular
  • I joined Spotify about a year ago and signed up using my Facebook Account.  Under that account, I created lots of playlists.  Due to subsequent problems with Facebook, I wasn't able to sign...
  • Shamoore57
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove all mobile devices.

My old phone got stolen. Need to remove all older devices from Spotify. Was wondering if you could do so. I went ahead already and changed my password.

• Casual Listener
  • My old phone got stolen. Need to remove all older devices from Spotify. Was wondering if you could do so. I went ahead already and changed my password.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

heres my problemo when i listend to my spotify last night all my playlists just disapeard and i have read the post on how to fix it but it dosent work

• Regular
  • heres my problemo when i listend to my spotify last night all my playlists just disapeard and i have read the post on how to fix it but it dosent work
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel

I have been trying to cancel my subscription that I didn't even start. Money is coming out of my bank account without my permission. It comes out every month. My bank has investigated this and my attorney. "WE" suggest you cancel me and stop charging...

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription that I didn't even start. Money is coming out of my bank account without my permission. It comes out every month. My bank has investigated this and my att...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changed my mind about unlimited want back premium!

Hi, here's my issue, i clicked on unlimited, but i saw all the disavantages...and changed my mind!i click on "go back to my premium account" but it keeps saying i will change the account type within .... today. can you help me?

• Hi, here's my issue, i clicked on unlimited, but i saw all the disavantages... and changed my mind! i click on "go back to my premium account" but it keeps saying i will change the account type wit...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes