Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I cant delete my facebook because it is linked to my spotify!

I have been trying to delete my facebook because I hate it but I can't because it is linked to my spotify account. I would try remaking a regular spotify account that isnt linked to facebook but I have premium on the account that I do have (also a lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to delete my facebook because I hate it but I can't because it is linked to my spotify account. I would try remaking a regular spotify account that isnt linked to facebook but I ha...
  • LILWILL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't Edit Profile

Hi everyone, Im writing because my friend who i bought a subscription for cannot add her email address to the profile. We followed the link to redeem the gift card and it would not allow us to add her email address despite using that address to login...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, Im writing because my friend who i bought a subscription for cannot add her email address to the profile.  We followed the link to redeem the gift card and it would not allow us t...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wrong account premium

Hi there, accidentaly link a premium suscription gift to my old useless account. Can I change it?Regards,Laura

• Visitor
  • Hi there, accidentaly link a premium suscription gift to my old useless account. Can I change it? Regards, Laura
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to original spotify account anymore

I accidentally deleted the spotify app from my facebook account and when i tried to log back onto spotify using my facebook account it kept making me new accounts. my originak acount i had still exists as i found it after looking through my friends, ...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally deleted the spotify app from my facebook account and when i tried to log back onto spotify using my facebook account it kept making me new accounts. my originak acount i had still exis...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts linked to my facebook

Hi! I made the mistake of linking my facebook account to a new one I created. I've decided I would like to keep the old one and not the new one and I have already disconnected the new one from my facebook account but I seem to have still lost all of ...

• Hi! I made the mistake of linking my facebook account to a new one I created. I've decided I would like to keep the old one and not the new one and I have already disconnected the new one from m...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't allow credit card number change

My old debit card has expired, however I was issued a completely different card number. I went to the subscription and payment change page, entered my new card information and got a message saying my info could not be updated. I'd rather not have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My old debit card has expired, however I was issued a completely different card number.  I went to the subscription and payment change page, entered my new card information and got a message say...
  • nicole_b
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Accounts, One Facebook

Hi. I am signed in under my facebook account to spotify but when I logged in again today, it logged me in as a new user. I can still see and actually follow my old spotify account, also linked to my facebook account. How can I merge these two. I want...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I am signed in under my facebook account to spotify but when I logged in again today, it logged me in as a new user. I can still see and actually follow my old spotify account, also linked to my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New card causing problems

I got a message that Spotify tried to use my card on file. This card was just cancelled and replaced by a new card. I attempted to put the new card in twice and it failed. This is not a problem with the card, as I have used it routinely. It seems imp...

• I got a message that Spotify tried to use my card on file.   This card was just cancelled and replaced by a new card.    I attempted to put the new card in twice and it failed....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charges for premium, but I can't use it

I have been paying for Spotify Premium, and suddenly I can't log in anymore. Spotify has charged me 9,95e 16.10.2013 for Premium, but when I look at my account information here in Spotify, it says that I have only Spotify Free. And I can't log in to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for Spotify Premium, and suddenly I can't log in anymore. Spotify has charged me 9,95e 16.10.2013 for Premium, but when I look at my account information here in Spotify, it says th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My playlist are gone

Hello, I connect today and !surprise! all my playlists are gone. The problem is the same if i connect with my facebook or my spotify account. Plz give me my playlist back :'(

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I connect today and !surprise! all my playlists are gone. The problem is the same if i connect with my facebook or my spotify account.   Plz give me my playlist back :'(
  • wibdoctor
  • 131 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 131 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry but is the contact formular sending to a trashcan?

# 00986419 # 00936282 # 00945652 .. no answer until now .. - The 'update' from September downgrades me from Premium to Free - I only can login over Facebook (no working spotifuggle account available) - Workaround for fixing the Facebook problem does ...

• Visitor
  • # 00986419 # 00936282 # 00945652   .. no answer until now ..   - The 'update' from September downgrades me from Premium to Free - I only can login over Facebook (no working sp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account is different from facebook one

I made a new non-facebook account on spotify for make some testing teaching my friend on my android device, the problem is when i try to log in with my facebook accont it seems to be associated with the new account with the new email and I lost all m...

• I made a new non-facebook account on spotify for make some testing teaching my friend on my android device, the problem is when i try to log in with my facebook accont it seems to be associated with ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited subscription not working

I paid, got a receipt and when I log on from web it shows that I have the unlimited. But when I click my account from the program it shows that I have the free. I have tried loggin out several times. Re installing the program .. nothing helps. I wait...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid, got a receipt and when I log on from web it shows that I have the unlimited. But when I click my account from the program it shows that I have the free. I have tried loggin out several times....
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

Can you please delete my account immediately, I want to deactivate my facebook and I can't because everytime I sign back into spotify I'm signed straight back into Facebook. I just want a normal account and not a facebook one!

• Can you please delete my account immediately, I want to deactivate my facebook and I can't because everytime I sign back into spotify I'm signed straight back into Facebook. I just want a normal ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged wrongly

I took out the 48 hr trial on my phone and cancelled there after. My subscription says I am currently using Spotify free and have no payment details entered. I was charged £9.99 on 14/10/13 from my paypal account. In app it says I need to upgrade to ...

• I took out the 48 hr trial on my phone and cancelled there after. My subscription says I am currently using Spotify free and have no payment details entered. I was charged £9.99 on 14/10/13 from my p...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Faroe Islands

Hi, I have signed up for Spotify Premium Subscription but cannot find the Music Service in my Sonos controller. I live in the Faroe Island, part of the Danish Kingdom, and I have spend a complete day to find a solution without success. Hope someone c...

• Hi,   I have signed up for Spotify Premium Subscription but cannot find the Music Service in my Sonos controller. I live in the Faroe Island, part of the Danish Ki...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have payment method to change country code

I'm a US citizen and am working in Mexico for a couple of months. I've been using Spotify free with no trouble until today, where the application is forcing offline mode until I update my profile to match my country code or upgrade. I don't have a Me...

• Visitor
  • I'm a US citizen and am working in Mexico for a couple of months. I've been using Spotify free with no trouble until today, where the application is forcing offline mode until I update my profile to ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes