Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Is there a way to update to UNLIMITED without waiting for my next payment?

I just updated to Unlimited but it says I need to wait until my next payment for the change. Is there away I can get it straight away?

• I just updated to Unlimited but it says I need to wait until my next payment for the change. Is there away I can get it straight away?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal payments from another country

Hi, So I am german but I study in the netherlands. I still spend one third of my time in germany though. The annoying thing is that 1. spotify forced me to change my location to the netherlands so I can keep listening to music and 2. when I now try t...

• Hi, So I am german but I study in the netherlands. I still spend one third of my time in germany though. The annoying thing is that 1. spotify forced me to change my location to the netherlands s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong facebook linked to my premium account

okay, so i let my younger brother use my premium spotify account, and he linked his facebook account to my spotify a couple of months ago and he doesnt know how, and i've tried everything i can think of to remove his account and to get rid of his fri...

• okay, so i let my younger brother use my premium spotify account, and he linked his facebook account to my spotify a couple of months ago and he doesnt know how, and i've tried everything i can think...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

free trial

Hi can i keep the music i download after the free trial

• Hi can i keep the music i download after the free trial
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Accounts

I submitted a help ticket but no one got back to me. I have two accounts set up and I would like to delete one. The first is username "ethanllewis." The second is one created through my facebook: user number "12120089621." Please delete my facebook a...

• Visitor
  • I submitted a help ticket but no one got back to me.   I have two accounts set up and I would like to delete one.  The first is username "ethanllewis."  The second is one created t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Im erasing my FB account but dont want to lose my music

So ive got a problem of wanting to delete my FB account... But i use facebook to log into spotify. I dnt want to lose the thousands of tracks and playlists i have. Has anyone had tbis problem? Can spotify transfer music to a new screen name?

• Visitor
  • So ive got a problem of wanting to delete my FB account... But i use facebook to log into spotify. I dnt want to lose the thousands of tracks and playlists i have. Has anyone had tbis problem? Can sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium and playlist are gone...

last premium payment went through on Oct 1, funds correctly taken out of my account. everything was good last night, this morning it says i need to upgrade and only 3 of my ~30 playlists are showing.

• Casual Listener
  • last premium payment went through on Oct 1, funds correctly taken out of my account.  everything was good last night, this morning it says i need to upgrade and only 3 of my ~30 playlists are sh...
  • dpoane
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium in UK but now moved to Canada

Hey guys, Just a quick one, im from the UK and have spotify premium there, im currently living in Canada for 2 years and obviously spotify isnt avaialbel on the app store or android store here. Does anyone know how to get my spotify premium here in C...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   Just a quick one, im from the UK and have spotify premium there, im currently living in Canada for 2 years and obviously spotify isnt avaialbel on the app store or android store ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium yet Spotify says i'm using free

i have had spotify premium for about a month now. i've been paying for it and when i checked my account my credit card is still on file as currently being used. however, as of this morning it says i am using spotify free and that i need to upgrade. h...

• Casual Listener
  • i have had spotify premium for about a month now. i've been paying for it and when i checked my account my credit card is still on file as currently being used. however, as of this morning it says i ...
  • lporecca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed Twice?

Hi there. I've recently changed my debit card over, and as a result, had to pay for Spotify again - I have been billed twice, it appears. Please can you look into this? My username is leftywill. Kind regards, Will

• Hi there.    I've recently changed my debit card over, and as a result, had to pay for Spotify again - I have been billed twice, it appears.   Please can you look into this? My...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment via Paypal in Germany changed

Hi there, my Spotify account is charged over Paypal and PayPal charges my bank account. I have no credit card data on Paypal. Everything works fine for me. Now I tried to upgrade an account from a friend the same why I upgraded mine but now it seems ...

• Hi there,   my Spotify account is charged over Paypal and PayPal charges my bank account. I have no credit card data on Paypal. Everything works fine for me. Now I tried to upgrade an accoun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts Incorrectly Linked

I had a a Premium Spotify account. I had my daughter sign up for an account which she logged in through her facebook. I used the same credit card on both accounts. I cancelled my account today and it seems her account was somehow linked to mine. When...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a a Premium Spotify account. I had my daughter sign up for an account which she logged in through her facebook. I used the same credit card on both accounts. I cancelled my account today and it...
  • lukemccoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error Help!

Hello I have had a premium spotify account for the last 5 months, about 4-5 days ago i got an email saying payment failed. However i still have money in my account. I removed the card to try again. I pressed add a new payment. When i want to add my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello    I have had a premium spotify account for the last 5 months, about 4-5 days ago i got an email saying payment failed. However i still have money in my account. I removed the car...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Facebook from Spotify

I wanted to deactivate my Facebook account but when I did, I found I'm logged out of my (paid for) Spotify account. I had to reactivate it to log back. How do I set up unique login details for Spotify so I can use that while Facebook is deactivated? ...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to deactivate my Facebook account but when I did, I found I'm logged out of my (paid for) Spotify account. I had to reactivate it to log back.   How do I set up unique login details...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in, forgot password

Hello I have lost my credit card and afterwards gotten a new one. THerefore my account has been inactive. Now I have rebought a premium account. Problem: I can't log in - seems I have forgot my password. I keep finding this as the solution but how do...

• Hello I have lost my credit card and afterwards gotten a new one. THerefore my account has been inactive. Now I have rebought a premium account. Problem: I can't log in - seems I have forgot my pas...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Dissapeared

Hi Spotify, I read through the forum and found similar posts but my problem can only be addressed via a moderator. I have been using Spotify for about a month now and have built up playlists. After logging in a few days ago, I was prompted as a new u...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, I read through the forum and found similar posts but my problem can only be addressed via a moderator.  I have been using Spotify for about a month now and have built up playlists. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where is my premium?

While trying to install Spotify on my tablet I had to change my password to do so...once I did and signed in my phone or tablet did not have my premium service and all of my playlists and data was cleared. I have logged out and in, uninstalled and re...

• Casual Listener
  • While trying to install Spotify on my tablet I had to change my password to do so...once I did and signed in my phone or tablet did not have my premium service and all of my playlists and data was c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PENDING - AMEX - SPOTIFY AUD SUBS RECURRING \\\W1F

Hi there, I recently changed my credit card payment method from a mastercard to an AMEX. I have been charged the following twice on the same day? PENDING - AMEX - SPOTIFY AUD SUBS RECURRING \\\W1F Both transactions are $0.01 AUD and are still pending...

• Hi there,   I recently changed my credit card payment method from a mastercard to an AMEX.   I have been charged the following twice on the same day? PENDING - AMEX - SPOTIFY AUD ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Second account?

I have a spotity account through spotify partner KPN. I'd like to listen to my playing list on my computer and at the same time, on (my son's) iPod. Do I need a second account? And if so, how do I go about getting myself one?

• I have a spotity account through spotify partner KPN. I'd like to listen to my playing list on my computer and at the same time, on (my son's) iPod. Do I need a second account? And if so, how do I go...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Gift Card in wrong country...

I bought a gift card in another country, and now it tells me that the countries won't match? A refund or another way to be premium without additional costs would be nice

• Visitor
  • I bought a gift card in another country, and now it tells me that the countries won't match? A refund or another way to be premium without additional costs would be nice
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes