Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Duplicate Account problem

Recently I posted my problem about having two spotifity accounts on the same facebook account. This weird new problem creates a new blanco account and makes it impossible to get on the other. I was advised to contact customer services through your on...

• Regular
  • Recently I posted my problem about having two spotifity accounts on the same facebook account. This weird new problem creates a new blanco account and makes it impossible to get on the other. &nbsp...
  • thomashiwet
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook credentials disappeared from log in

hello - I use my facebook credentials to log into spotify and until yesterday, they've prefilled in the login box. Now, they do not appear and when I enter my facebook user name, it says it is invalid. My facebook credentials are saved on my chrome b...

• hello -    I use my facebook credentials to log into spotify and until yesterday, they've prefilled in the login box. Now, they do not appear and when I enter my facebook user name, it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently deleted my playlist :(

Approx. 3-4 days ago I accidently deleted the playlist called 'afspeellijst 1'. It contained about 200-250 songs. Is there any possible way to recover the playlist? Thanks in advance! Paul de Keijzer <> [Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

• Approx. 3-4 days ago I accidently deleted the playlist called 'afspeellijst 1'. It contained about 200-250 songs. Is there any possible way to recover the playlist?   Thanks in advance! &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment details changed but now iPad app says I don't have premium

I got a new bank card which meant that my spotify got cancelled when it tried to take payment from the old one.
I have now reinstated my premium account and paid with the new card but when I try to log in on my iPad it says I need spotify premium to ...

• I got a new bank card which meant that my spotify got cancelled when it tried to take payment from the old one. <br>I have now reinstated my premium account and paid with the new card but when ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify username given to me using facebook email is not same account as facebook account.

I have an account with my facebook email/password. When I recently gave that email/password to spotify's website, it told me that my "username" was arghitbepaul. I then tried logging in to spotify using that username after I deleted my facebook accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account with my facebook email/password. When I recently gave that email/password to spotify's website, it told me that my "username" was arghitbepaul. I then tried logging in to spotify us...
  • arghitbepaul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged after trial period - but wasn't able to get it to work - need refund help!

I was just charged for the end of the trial process and I couldn't ever get it to work! Could someone please help me get a refund because I'm paying for unused services! Thank you!!

• I was just charged for the end of the trial process and I couldn't ever get it to work! Could someone please help me get a refund because I'm paying for unused services! Thank you!!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Card Activation

Hello, i want to activate a spotify card which i bought from the Albert Heijn in The Netherlands. Spotify says the code is unknown but i am not sure about one letter in the code. The code appears to end with 1ITLW (capital i) or 1iTLW or 1lTLW (small...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i want to activate a spotify card which i bought from the Albert Heijn in The Netherlands. Spotify says the code is unknown but i am not sure about one letter in the code. The code ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account gone

This morning when i woke up my account (that ive used since 2009) is gone! It doesnt exist anymore. Could use some help getting it back.. // Hojjen

• Casual Listener
  • This morning when i woke up my account (that ive used since 2009) is gone! It doesnt exist anymore.   Could use some help getting it back..   // Hojjen  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account lost

Hello,I always used to log on into my spotify account via Facebook and my girlfriend via my email adress and password.. this worked fine untill today We have lost all our playlist and our premium account. If I log on with my Facebook or my email adre...

• Hello, I always used to log on into my spotify account via Facebook and my girlfriend via my email adress and password.. this worked fine untill today We have lost all our playlist and our premi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I deleted my facebook profile.

Hi, I have Spotify premium. I used to log in through Facebook account, but I decided to close my facebook. What about my password?! I can't use Spotify with the normal log in, and I can't set a new password or whatever because Spotify tells me that I...

• Hi, I have Spotify premium. I used to log in through Facebook account, but I decided to close my facebook.  What about my password?! I can't use Spotify with the normal log in, and I can't set...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook / lost playlists - old fix?

Since getting new iphone - I've lost all my playlists on account 'luckytenseven' it appears to be because I have two accounts under the same username due to the bug you have with facebook , but I can't see the option to unlink facebook on desktop app...

• Casual Listener
  • Since getting new iphone - I've lost all my playlists on account 'luckytenseven' it appears to be because I have two accounts under the same username due to the bug you have with facebook , but I can...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change payment method when I am in a country where Spotify has not yet launched

I have a Dutch spotify account. I am currently on a long trip through latin america and received an email that my premium subscription is no longer valid due to a problem with the credit card. I tried to change the credit card but the site takes me a...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a Dutch spotify account. I am currently on a long trip through latin america and received an email that my premium subscription is no longer valid due to a problem with the credit car...
  • benteleite
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Syn the password with Facebook account

I changed my Facebook password, and it didn't on Spotify. How could I do for this problem?

• Regular
  • I changed my Facebook password, and it didn't on Spotify.   How could I do for this problem? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with E-mail

I have a Spotify account registered to an e-mail adress that doesn't excist anymore. I can't enter this account now because I don't know the password. I can't ask for the password to be sent to this non-excisting e-mail of course. What shall I do? to...

• I have a Spotify account registered to an e-mail adress that doesn't excist anymore. I can't enter this account now because I don't know the password. I can't ask for the password to be sent to this ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another account is already registered with this email address

When I try to update my profile I got this message: Another account is already registered with this email address. Can you delete the profile that is not premium member.

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to update my profile I got this message: Another account is already registered with this email address. Can you delete the profile that is not premium member.    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to delete Facebook - Both accounts are linked and it won't let me change this.

I recently deleted my facebook account with Spotify inevitably kicking me out. I need to re-activate facebook to access my Spotify which i don't want to do. I can't find how to change it to just using a username and password anywhere ! I tried loggin...

• Visitor
  • I recently deleted my facebook account with Spotify inevitably kicking me out. I need to re-activate facebook to access my Spotify which i don't want to do. I can't find how to change it to just usin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No se guardan cambios en el perfil!!! Ayuda!

Buenas tardes a todos, mi perfil me informa de lo siguiente: "Tu cuenta no puede usarse más desde el extranjero, ya que el tiempo máximo de viaje es de 14 días para una cuenta Spotify Free. Si quieres continuar usando Spotify desde el extranjero, anó...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes a todos, mi perfil me informa de lo siguiente:   "Tu cuenta no puede usarse más desde el extranjero, ya que el tiempo máximo de viaje es de 14 días para una cuenta Spotify Fr...
  • bigtorrent
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't subscribe due to connection time out

I want to give you a chance Spotify, I really do. I tried to subscribe a year ago but you wouldn't accept my card - despite every other online retailer being happy to. So a year passed by and I try again and am met with repeated time outs for my paym...

• I want to give you a chance Spotify, I really do. I tried to subscribe a year ago but you wouldn't accept my card - despite every other online retailer being happy to.  So a year passed by an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Movistar-Spotify account linkage - double charge

Hi there, I linked my Spotify account to Movistar regarding the promotion and I did the steps I was told so not be charged twice. I unregistered my subscription and I realized I have been charged via Movistar and via Spotify in the period September-O...

• Hi there,   I linked my Spotify account to Movistar regarding the promotion and I did the steps I was told so not be charged twice. I unregistered my subscription and I realized I have been ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact form not working!!

Dear Spotify, Please can you explain to me why you make it so easy to join, but impossible to leave. I have recently signed up with Vodafone and want to use the premium service. I cant use the contact form because it wont move forward from the first ...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   Please can you explain to me why you make it so easy to join, but impossible to leave. I have recently signed up with Vodafone and want to use the premium service.   ...
  • Andy_Pope2010
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes