Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

iPhone Not Registering My Premium Subscription

Hi, I registered for Spotify Premium a couple of months ago and have been using it on my desktop since then. This week I have been trying to listen to it on my iPhone and it refuses to recognise my premium account - every time I click on a song it sa...

• Hi,   I registered for Spotify Premium a couple of months ago and have been using it on my desktop since then.  This week I have been trying to listen to it on my iPhone and it refuses ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple Chargers to my credit card

My credit card has been charged 3 times since i began my subscriptions. I need help in resovling this issue.

• My credit card has been charged 3 times since i began my subscriptions. I need help in resovling this issue.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Hidden" Songs are available at Premium?

Hi Folks! Right now i use the free Version of Spotify. I noticed that many songs are not available for me, eg highlighted in dark gray, and I can not select it. (One of many examples: The most Songs of Mike Oldfield i cannot hear or choose) Is this b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks! 🙂   Right now i use the free Version of Spotify. I noticed that many songs are not  available for me , eg highlighted in dark gray , and I can not ...
  • MobbDeepNas123
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook deactivated and attached with Spotify Premium

Hello community!I have been searching to try finding an answer to my problem!The thing is that my facebook account has mysteriously been deactivated w/o warning and I have a Spotify Premium attached to it. Therefore I cant acces my spotify account an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community! I have been searching to try finding an answer to my problem! The thing is that my facebook account has mysteriously been deactivated w/o warning and I have a Spotify Premium a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I hide my Top Tracks from my profile

My Top Tracks-list is showing in my profile and I can't find a way to hide it. It wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't show all the tracks that I listened during "private session", but it does... Is there any way to hide that feature from my public p...

• My Top Tracks-list is showing in my profile and I can't find a way to hide it. It wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't show all the tracks that I listened during "private session", but it does... Is ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Recuperar lista

Hola, hace dos días más o menos se me borró una lista importante para mi, se llamaba Varios y mi nick es Lenara, espero que puedan ayudarme. Gracias

• Hola, hace dos días más o menos se me borró una lista importante para mi, se llamaba Varios y mi nick es Lenara, espero que puedan ayudarme. Gracias
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any way to connect a facebook profile to Spotify after making your profile?

I didnt have a Facebook when I made my account, and was wondering if there is any way to connect my account to my preexisting Spotify account. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I didnt have a Facebook when I made my account, and was wondering if there is any way to connect my account to my preexisting Spotify account. Thanks
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 430

Recently my credit card was changed and the one that I used for my spotify premium account was canceled. My account was disabled so I can't even log in to change my payment info and I had to create a new account just to ask this question. Is there an...

• Recently my credit card was changed and the one that I used for my spotify premium account was canceled. My account was disabled so I can't even log in to change my payment info and I had to create a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover A Deleted Playlist

Hi i recently accidentally deleted a playlist, is there a way I can get it back? I have tried checking my facebook feed, undo'ing my spotify, so the only way now is for an administrator to retrieve it. that would be awesome. the playlist is called '....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i recently accidentally deleted a playlist, is there a way I can get it back? I have tried checking my facebook feed, undo'ing my spotify, so the only way now is for an administrator to retrieve i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists deleted
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"offline"

i have an icon in the bottom right that says i'm "offline" with a broken blue bar. I'm on my work PC. I've exited spotify, restarted my computer multiple times. I'd say this has been going on about a week. my subscription renews today but it's been g...

• Casual Listener
  • i have an icon in the bottom right that says i'm "offline" with a broken blue bar.    I'm on my work PC. I've exited spotify, restarted my computer multiple times.   I'd say th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all playlists

can you please restore all my playlists that i just deleted by accident? Thanks / solwretep

• Music Fan
  • can you please restore all my playlists that i just deleted by accident? Thanks / solwretep
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playlists gone after changing my login details, please fix.

The premium account that I've been using for the last few years still had my Dad's username, password, e-mail address etc from when he first created it for me. So I recently updated these details on my account page, on the spotify site. However, when...

• Casual Listener
  • The premium account that I've been using for the last few years still had my Dad's username, password, e-mail address etc from when he first created it for me. So I recently updated these details on ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to many playlists

So one day friends where using my pc for music on my spotify account. Well They made a PLAYLIST for every song they listsened to, So now Everytime I load my spotify on windows or mac the thing crashes, I have tried everything. Spotify Please Delete m...

• Casual Listener
  • So one day friends where using my pc for music on my spotify account. Well They made a PLAYLIST for every song they listsened to, So now Everytime I load my spotify on windows or mac the thing crashe...
  • siber54
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset

I checked the forums and saw that there is REALLY a problem in resetting password. I want to have my password change, I can't log in to my mobile devices. =( Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • I checked the forums and saw that there is REALLY a problem in resetting password.    I want to have my password change, I can't log in to my mobile devices. =(   Thanks in adv...
  • androidph
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal payment

Hello! I am currently having a problem with your service. I live in Norway and i have allways payed 99NOK per month for premium, today i saw that you have charged me for an entire year. i have not asked you to do that! i allways log on with my facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I am currently having a problem with your service. I live in Norway and i have allways payed 99NOK per month for premium, today i saw that you have charged me for an entire year. i ...
  • cbergva
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change password or e-mail

So I've encountered a problem.I have lost the e-mail attached to my spotify account, and I have also forgotten my password.This means that I cannot change my information, neither can I set up a subscription.I do although have my account connected to ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've encountered a problem. I have lost the e-mail attached to my spotify account, and I have also forgotten my password. This means that I cannot change my information, neither can I set up a s...
  • Amedis
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account issue

Hi, I've had a premium account for a while now and it re-news itself automatically, and has done since day one. However, just not adverts have started again! So I checked my account and its reverted to a 'FREE' account! Why has it done this?? All my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've had a premium account for a while now and it re-news itself automatically, and has done since day one.   However, just not adverts have started again! So I checked my acc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 spotify accounts

is it possible to have two spotify accounts installed on your ipod?

• Casual Listener
  • is it possible to have two spotify accounts installed on your ipod?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has changed the email linked to my account...

My username is layzbean Someone has changed the email that I was using to paulakv106@gmail.com within the last 2 days.... Shes also changed the password so I can't change it back...help?

• My username is layzbean Someone has changed the email that I was using to paulakv106@gmail.com within the last 2 days.... Shes also changed the password so I can't change it back...help?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything is deleted!

Please help! I first got Spotify on my school laptop, and I made a ton of playlists. Then we had to turn in our laptops so I downloaded spotify on my desktop computor. When I logged in on my desktop computor, everything was gone! No more playlists, n...

• Please help!  I first got Spotify on my school laptop, and I made a ton of playlists. Then we had to turn in our laptops so I downloaded spotify on my desktop computor. When I logged in on my ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes