Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Change Country Settings

Hi I moved from Iceland to Sweden and my account country is Iceland. I bought Spotify 3 months card in a store here in Sweden, i have to change my country settings but i dont have a swedish bank card so i cant change it. What can i do? Thanks

• Hi   I moved from Iceland to Sweden and my account country is Iceland. I bought Spotify 3 months card in a store here in Sweden, i have to change my country settings but i dont have a swedis...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 410

hi there i payed for spotify unlimited through facebook for the last 3 weeks code 410 has come up i am getting really annoyed sent 2 emails to spotify with no response so set up another account to email them again please advise me on what to do

• Casual Listener
  • hi there i payed for spotify unlimited through facebook for the last 3 weeks code 410 has come up i am getting really annoyed sent 2 emails to spotify with no response so set up another account to em...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to cancel my 30-day trial subscription

I read that you'd have to cancel your sub a day before the trial ends so that Spotify couldn't charge for a new premium sub. I was wondering if that still happens as I can't seem to find a "‘Cancel your subscription section’" link. Is it because it's...

• Casual Listener
  • I read that you'd have to cancel your sub a day before the trial ends so that Spotify couldn't charge for a new premium sub. I was wondering if that still happens as I can't seem to find a "‘Cancel y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify abroad?

I have a Spotify Unlimited subscription in the UK and I am working temporarily in South Africa. I am unable to download Spotify on my pc here even when logged in to my account. Any suggestions please?

• I have a Spotify Unlimited subscription in the UK and I am working temporarily in South Africa.  I am unable to download Spotify on my pc here even when logged in to my account.  Any sugges...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist lost

Hello,<br><br>I have a Premium Spotify account for about 1 year and up to now, i was very happy about the service.<br>Since the beginning of july, I experience some difficulty to make research with the PC version and I cant find the solution on the w...

• Hello,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I have a Premium Spotify account for about 1 year and up to now, i was very happy about the service.&lt;br&gt;Since the beginning of july, I experien...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prenium account not detected anymore

Hi, i'm a prenium user since a while now and recently, my spotify account (linked with my facebook one) says i'm using spotify free. This is rather strange since i can see the payement confirmation from the 1 October in my mailbox. Is this a know pro...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i'm a prenium user since a while now and recently, my spotify account (linked with my facebook one) says i'm using spotify free. This is rather strange since i can see the payement con...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account disappeared

Hi,I received an email with information "spotify payment failure".It turns out that this is not true, since the payment was charged to my account on 7th September and is already scheduled for October 7th payment for that month. What happened? How can...

• Hi, I received an email with  information "spotify payment failure". It turns out that this is not true, since the payment was charged to my account on 7th September and is already sche...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need an account duplication deletion

Hi, I unlinked my account from Facebook and I tried logging in with my username missamberj and all of my friends, lists are gone. I think it's because it prompted me to create a new account when I opened the music player. Can someone please delete th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I unlinked my account from Facebook and I tried logging in with my username missamberj and all of my friends, lists are gone. I think it's because it prompted me to create a new account when I op...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get nus discount if already a premium subscription holder?

HiI have been a spotify premium customer since July this year paying the full £10 monthly fee. I recently starting university and just got my NUS extra card but I don't know how to convert my current premium account to a discounted premium one. On th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have been a spotify premium customer since July this year paying the full £10 monthly fee. I recently starting university and just got my NUS extra card but I don't know how to convert my cur...
  • Kaznaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently removed spotify from FB and it deleted my play lists

I removed Spotify from my FB, but when I tried to log into Spotify with my FB info, it deleted all of my play lists. However, it's like it created another account for me because I can follow my old playlists. How can I get my old account back??

• Casual Listener
  • I removed Spotify from my FB, but when I tried to log into Spotify with my FB info, it deleted all of my play lists. However, it's like it created another account for me because I can follow my old p...
  • kimtvu
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding offline syncing to devices

Hello,I purchased a premium account about a year ago, and recently I was planning on syncing a good 20,000 songs to my new Android device. But when I got to the 3,333 limit I recieved a warning, and was unable to sync any further songs until I un-dow...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I purchased a premium account about a year ago, and recently I was planning on syncing a good 20,000 songs to my new Android device. But when I got to the 3,333 limit I recieved a warning, ...
  • DJ_FACT50
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account degraded, playlists gone and money is being withdrawed from by bank

since 5 days my playlists are gone and my account is degraded to a free account. I both filled in the dutch and english contact form, and also replyed to the no-reply, but no reply from Spotify. This morning I got my monthly paymentreceipt for my pay...

• Casual Listener
  • since 5 days my playlists are gone and my account is degraded to a free account. I both filled in the dutch and english contact form, and also replyed to the no-reply, but no reply from Spotify.&nbsp...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

email asociado a cuenta

cómo puedo cambiar el nombre de usuario de la cuenta? si no es posible cambiarlo, ¿Cómo puedo dar de alta otra cuenta con el mail ya asociado a otra cuenta?

• cómo puedo cambiar el nombre de usuario de la cuenta?   si no es posible cambiarlo,    ¿Cómo puedo dar de alta otra cuenta con el mail ya asociado a otra cuenta?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hi 01.10.2013 I purchased Spotify premium and paid for one month, but it still have not activated on my account. What can I do? My username is Muffinmafia. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi 01.10.2013 I  purchased Spotify premium and paid for one month, but it still have not activated on my account. What can I do?   My username is Muffinmafia.    ...
  • muffinmafia
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

Hello, my school have deleted my email, and as clumsy as I am I do have forgotten my password. And it doesn't work to change my email adress if I do not can my password and I can't reset my password if I don't have access to my email. Is there any po...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my school have deleted my email, and as clumsy as I am I do have forgotten my password. And it doesn't work to change my email adress if I do not can my password and I can't reset my password ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! please help me logg out from other devices!!

i used my spotify at some other peoples computers and since then it says it's paused because it's being used somewhere else, i have tried changing my password and everything still doesn't work, please help men out!

• Casual Listener
  • i used my spotify at some other peoples computers and since then it says it's paused because it's being used somewhere else, i have tried changing my password and everything still doesn't work, pleas...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Last starred item on August 1st... More recent are disappearing?

Much like other users I am noticing that items I have starred are not appearing in my library. It hasn't been as widespread as all my music, just recent additions. For example I tried to star the new J Roddy Walston album "Essential Tremors" which re...

• Regular
  • Much like other users I am noticing that items I have starred are not appearing in my library.  It hasn't been as widespread as all my music, just recent additions.  For example I tried to ...
  • EvanF811
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember password and the mail is closed!

Hey! I cannot remember my password to my spotify and my internet carrier has closed my e-mail because we changed internet company! I have alot of playlists so i dont want to restart with a new sportify! what can i do??

• Hey!   I cannot remember my password to my spotify and my internet carrier has closed my e-mail because we changed internet company! I have alot of playlists so i dont want to restart with a...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile deleted, subscription involuntarily cancelled and password never sent

I've had a spotify account for some years and upgraded it not long ago only to find that t while I could still use spotify on my mobile, I could not log into my account on computers (it let me log in, but kept prompting me to link my account to fb. E...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a spotify account for some years and upgraded it not long ago only to find that t while I could still use spotify on my mobile, I could not log into my account on computers (it let me log in...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with Facebook vs. Not

When I log in from my home laptop, I have certain playlists saved, but when I log on at work through Facebook, it did not save my playlists so I created different ones. Is there a way to sync all of my information, so I only have to log in through Fa...

• When I log in from my home laptop, I have certain playlists saved, but when I log on at work through Facebook, it did not save my playlists so I created different ones. Is there a way to sync all of ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes