Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! illegal use of my email address

Dear Spotify - I'm extremely unhappy that someone illegally signed up for spotify using my email address. There seemed to be no clear way to notify Spotify of this issue. The only advice Spotify offered on the faq: an admonishment that if an email is...

• Not applicable
  • Dear Spotify - I'm extremely unhappy that someone illegally signed up for spotify using my email address.  There seemed to be no clear way to notify Spotify of this issue.  The only advice ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignored

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I have made this request TWICE before via e-mail and I have gotten NO RESPONSE! My facebook page was deactivated and not from my doing, from FB's doing. My e-mail address I've used is the_h******@hotmail.com but spotify ha...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have made this request TWICE before via e-mail and I have gotten NO RESPONSE!  My facebook page was deactivated and not from my doing, from FB's doing. My e-mail address I've use...
  • the_hustleman
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: l have a problem

How can l delete some songs l have more then one songs some one help me thank you

• How can l delete some songs l have more then one songs some one help me thank you
  • Goodman
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook but keep the same email

I have Spotify premium. The email I used for Facebook (I deactivated my account) is my main email address. How do I create a new Spotify account if my email is already in use? Do I have to delete my Spotify account firsty? Is so, I would lose all of ...

• I have Spotify premium. The email I used for Facebook (I deactivated my account) is my main email address. How do I create a new Spotify account if my email is already in use? Do I have to delete my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help- "Account Temporarily Unavailable"

Hi - When I open up Spotify on my laptop it says at the top "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging into your account from your computer's web browser: www.facebook.com." It says I'm in offline mode and I don't know how to ...

• Hi - When I open up Spotify on my laptop it says at the top "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging into your account from your computer's web browser: www.facebook.com."&n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts now?

I have a premium account which I use everyday. I updated the desktop app the other day, which in turn made it super slow on my laptop. I was trying to see if I could speed it up, and disconnected from Facebook, which logged me out of my premium accou...

• Regular
  •   I have a premium account which I use everyday. I updated the desktop app the other day, which in turn made it super slow on my laptop. I was trying to see if I could speed it up, and disconnec...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium expired after 48h? wth?

I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPad, run it and suddenly "Spotify Premium Trial will expire in 48 hours", and now it expired. Isn't that supposed to be 30 days?

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPad, run it and suddenly "Spotify Premium Trial will expire in 48 hours", and now it expired. Isn't that supposed to be 30 days?
  • LordPum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in to my Spotify account via laptop or mobile

Very frustrated. I can see my profile online via my wife's account, all of my playlists etc. I am logged into facebook & that works fine but Spotify suddenly (almost a month now) won't recognize my f-book password to log in. I logged out of spotify o...

• Not applicable
  • Very frustrated. I can see my profile online via my wife's account, all of my playlists etc. I am logged into facebook & that works fine but Spotify suddenly (almost a month now) won't recognize ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped Spotify Premium account twice and still being billed

I've unsubscribed spotify twice and it's still taking money from Paypal. can't find a contact at Spotify to send this to. Infuriating.

• Not applicable
  • I've unsubscribed spotify twice and it's still taking money from Paypal. can't find a contact at Spotify to send this to. Infuriating.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two Spotify Accounts - Can you merge them

Hello, So I had one free account linked from my Facebook page. I hated that it kept sharing all the music I was listening to on my Facebook page so I removed that setting. Once I did that, Spotify seemed to create another acount for me that was not c...

• Hello,   So I had one free account linked from my Facebook page. I hated that it kept sharing all the music I was listening to on my Facebook page so I removed that setting. Once I did that, S...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 66 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 4 likes

Not getting premium

On 12/27/12 I renewed My wife's premium subscription. She is no longer receiving the premium. My bank account was charged by spotify On 12/27/12

• Regular
  • On 12/27/12 I renewed My wife's premium subscription. She is no longer receiving the premium. My bank account was charged by spotify On 12/27/12
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost features on new Spotify Premium update

Before the current update, I used to be able to search for my friends and see what they've been listening too. Now there is a "follow" feature, in which I cannot search for a specific person in a practical way (just have to hit the refresh button and...

• Before the current update, I used to be able to search for my friends and see what they've been listening too. Now there is a "follow" feature, in which I cannot search for a specific person in a pra...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How to disconnect a facebook account from Spotify account

Today i helped my parents installing their new Sonos audio system. Installed the Sonos app on their laptop and Ipad, had to create an new Spotify account to be able to link sonos with spotify.Bought a premium package for them so they were all set to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today i helped my parents installing their new Sonos audio system.   Installed the Sonos app on their laptop and Ipad, had to create an new Spotify account to be able to link sonos with spotif...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change password due to duplicate email account

Hello, I'm trying to change my password, but I'm not able to since I get an error saying that my email address is already registered. I believe this has something to do with a duplicate account being created when I accidentally logged in with Faceboo...

• Hello,   I'm trying to change my password, but I'm not able to since I get an error saying that my email address is already registered. I believe this has something to do with a duplicate acco...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated Spotify App - Windows 7 - Now all playlists are gone - Wouldnt let me post in other thread

I updated my spotify app and now all my playlists are gone and I now have 2 playlists of music I've never heard of. Looking at my profile it claims I created these 2 playlists 17 hours ago. My username is fwnaglieri

• Casual Listener
  • I updated my spotify app and now all my playlists are gone and I now have 2 playlists of music I've never heard of. Looking at my profile it claims I created these 2 playlists 17 hours ago. My userna...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for free trial

Hi´ I´ve been charged for my 30 days free trial - WHY?????I have cancelled my subscribtion long time before the 30 days so I don´t want to pay for it..

• Hi´ I´ve been charged for my 30 days free trial - WHY????? I have cancelled my subscribtion long time before the 30 days so I don´t want to pay for it..
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Southeast Asia?

Hello, I'm planning on moving to Southeast Asia in a few months and have Spotify premium. I'm taking a cell phone with spotify and will have a tablet, but I'm not paying for a U.S. phone or internet service while abroad. I've heard Spotify isn't avai...

• Hello,   I'm planning on moving to Southeast Asia in a few months and have Spotify premium. I'm taking a cell phone with spotify and will have a tablet, but I'm not paying for a U.S. phone or ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Signed out- lists gone

Signed out of my Spotify (Free) account and logged back in but now all the lists are gone.I was using Facebook sign in. Is there any way to get the lists back? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Signed out of my Spotify (Free) account and logged back in but now all the lists are gone. I was using Facebook sign in. Is there any way to get the lists back?   Thanks!  
  • joekay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Premium Trial/Account Declined

Hello. I received a message that I was eligible for a 30-day trial of your premium service but when I entered my debit/credit card information, I got a "declined" message. Just to make sure, I checked my account and there's plenty of money there. I w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  I received a message that I was eligible for a 30-day trial of your premium service but when I entered my debit/credit card information, I got a "declined" message.  Just to make su...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to recover deleted playlist?

My playlists disappeared after I synced my spotify and facebook. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • My playlists disappeared after I synced my spotify and facebook. Help!
  • chineselaundry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes