Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Didn't get my two months unlimited

Bought a spotify card and redeemed it for 2 months unlimited. It still says I have spotify free. When I redeemed the code it said I had redeemed for 2 months. But apparently I haven't got it.

• Casual Listener
  • Bought a spotify card and redeemed it for 2 months unlimited. It still says I have spotify free.   When I redeemed the code it said I had redeemed for 2 months. But apparently I haven't got ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify login problems

BUMPThis is an ongoing issue for me and I've got well past the point of being frustrated. Every single time i login using my facebook credentials it says an SMS has been sent and I need to use that to login. That itself isn't so bad but sometimes the...

sigh
  • Music Fan
  • BUMP This is an ongoing issue for me and I've got well past the point of being frustrated. Every single time i login using my facebook credentials it says an SMS has been sent and I need to use th...
  • DannyK
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Billing Cycle is changing Wildly each month

Why is My Billing Cycle changing Wildly each month (15th, 8th, 5th etc.)? I need it to be consistent for a special purpose and also it is not leagally correct to bill in Full monthly for only 3 weeks periods, etc. This Needs to Stop & Stop Now!! Than...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is My Billing Cycle changing Wildly each month (15th, 8th, 5th etc.)? I need it to be consistent for a special purpose and also it is not leagally correct to bill in Full monthly f...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No Premium after manual payment

Hey everyone,my bank **bleep**ed up didn't transfer the fee for the subscription on 15th this month. On 24th I manually transferred the money and got the confirmation mail that the money arrived and my premium should be back. Now two day later I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone, my bank **bleep**ed up didn't transfer the fee for the subscription on 15th this month. On 24th I manually transferred the money and got the confirmation mail that the money arr...
  • Spid3rpark3r
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New release alerts - links in email only lead to www.spotify.com

When I receive an e-mail alert with new releases from my followed artists, I only get directed to spotify.com when i click the release image or the «Listen now»-button. Shouldn't the links point to the actual relase?

• Gig Goer
  • When I receive an e-mail alert with new releases from my followed artists, I only get directed to spotify.com when i click the release image or the «Listen now»-button. Shouldn't the links point to t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Releases

What happened with the New Releases? Now I only see recommendations by spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • What happened with the New Releases? Now I only see recommendations by spotify... 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect email set from Facebook, can't reset password

Originally I had registered my Spotify with my gmail account, but one day I clicked on Facebook-login by accident. I cancelled the process, but Spotify still managed to get an old, invalid email address from Facebook and updated my profile with this ...

• Originally I had registered my Spotify with my gmail account, but one day I clicked on Facebook-login by accident.   I cancelled the process, but Spotify still managed to get an old, invalid...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to listen to my spotify without facebook?

I linked my spotify with my facebook, but I have to deactivate my facebook. Is there any way to get online in my account?

• I linked my spotify with my facebook, but I have to deactivate my facebook. Is there any way to get online in my account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed Premium to the wrong Spofify Account

Hi Spotify, I am a customer since a couple of years. My credit card Expired and know when I continued with another card I seems like my payment was maid to a different Spotify account. I want to activate the right account but I guess that will make m...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify,   I am a customer since a couple of years. My credit card Expired and know when I continued with another card I seems like my payment was maid to a different Spotify account. &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook created second account - Lost first one with ALL PLAYLISTS

My ACTUAL spotify account with ALL my playlists has been deactivated and Facebook has linked and created a new one for me. HOWEVER. I'm still able to find my account through my friends on Facebook so the account is still there.. and the playlists too...

• Casual Listener
  • My ACTUAL spotify account with ALL my playlists has been deactivated and Facebook has linked and created a new one for me.  HOWEVER. I'm still able to find my account through my friends on Fa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Password

I cant remember my password. It should been sent to my email <> But nothing is happening..i have a lot of music i cant find back to. So please help me. Anne Birgit Gjerdene [Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

• I cant remember my password. It should been sent to my email <<SNIP>> But nothing is happening..i have a lot of music i cant find back to. So please help me. Anne Birgit Gjerdene &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't upgrade to Premium because of conflicting countries.

Hi,I'm trying to upgrade to Premium Free Trial but keep getting rejected. I think this is because my Paypal and VISA are both registered in the UK but I live in Austria and my Spotify is registered here. I seemingly can't change my Paypal country or ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to Premium Free Trial but keep getting rejected. I think this is because my Paypal and VISA are both registered in the UK but I live in Austria and my Spotify is register...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

As a long standing user and advocate of Spotify it saddens me when there is an issue.. My phone doesn't seem to want to acknowledge my premium account.. What's up with it Spottypeople?

• As a long standing user and advocate of Spotify it saddens me when there is an issue.. My phone doesn't seem to want to acknowledge my premium account.. What's up with it Spottypeople?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has stopped working and my friends and music lists have gone??

Does anyone know why this might have happened? I've now got a blank basic spotify.. I'm still having to log in the same way as before, using my Facebook profile but all my things have gone?? It's asking for my Spotify login but I don't think I have o...

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know why this might have happened? I've now got a blank basic spotify.. I'm still having to log in the same way as before, using my Facebook profile but all my things have gone?? It's a...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconnected Facebook from account, lost subscription and playlists?

I decided to disconnect Facebook, because honestly, I don't care for it that much. Big mistake, it booted me out and when I logged back in with e-mail+pwd, I don't have subscription anymore and lost all my playlists. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I decided to disconnect Facebook, because honestly, I don't care for it that much. Big mistake, it booted me out and when I logged back in with e-mail+pwd, I don't have subscription anymore and lost ...
  • Bravo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After Update wont play random

After update 9.4 I think. When playing playmysong it won't go to the next track, any help greatfully recieved

• Casual Listener
  • After update 9.4 I think. When playing playmysong it won't go to the next track, any help greatfully recieved
  • The-Hub-Cafe
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting spotify to send email suggestions

I would life spotify to send me music recommendations by email, how would I go about doing that?

• I would life spotify to send me music recommendations by email, how would I go about doing that?
  • bebehey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming on-demand music?

So I'm getting ready to go on vacation for a month. I've made a special 'favorites' playlist to listen to that should tide me over.... But my parents are talking about borrowing my iPod and/or Nexus and streaming music that isn't on any of my playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm getting ready to go on vacation for a month. I've made a special 'favorites' playlist to listen to that should tide me over....  But my parents are talking about borrowing my iPod and/...
  • bebehey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm Missing followers

Hi, i've been having some problems regarding my followers. I dont know cus of my slow internet connection my number of followers are stuck or maybe something else. Anyways, All my new followers shows up on notifications but does'nt show on my playlis...

• Regular
  • Hi, i've been having some problems regarding my followers. I dont know cus of my slow internet connection my number of followers are stuck or maybe something else. Anyways, All my new followers shows...
  • SindreSoereide
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost Personal and Starred Playlists

H!! I have lost my playlist (that has over 1000 songs on it) and also I don't have anything starred. It's like I have another new account, but I only have one. The account I see only has a couple songs on the history, but I've been using Spotify for ...

• Visitor
  • H!! I have lost my playlist (that has over 1000 songs on it) and also I don't have anything starred. It's like I have another new account, but I only have one. The account I see only has a coupl...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes