Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • johnnie92
  • Visitor
  • 787 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 787 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify still taking money

It's 3 or 4 month that I disabled Spotify Premium and he's still taking money from my credit card and from another credit card correlated on paypal with the same name. How can I resolve? T

• It's 3 or 4 month that I disabled Spotify Premium and he's still taking money from my credit card and from another credit card correlated on paypal with the same name. How can I resolve? T
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete a radio station that I crearted?

I have made some radio stations taht I wish to no longer have, how can I erase those? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I have made some radio stations taht I wish to no longer have, how can I erase those?   Thanks!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Unlimited Account Gone

My Unlimited Account and all of my fantastic playlists are gone Please HELP!!

• My Unlimited Account and all of my fantastic  playlists are gone 😮 Please HELP!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium

Hola...tengo una cuenta premium que pago mensualmente y cuando quiero acceder a spotify desde dispositivo móvil, me dice que necesito cuenta premium.

• Hola...tengo una cuenta premium que pago mensualmente y cuando quiero acceder a spotify desde dispositivo móvil, me dice que necesito cuenta premium.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed email

Hi, I have an account on spotify. Username is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Though I do not have that email anymore (since I have changed job) but have forgotten to change it at spotify. My new email is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Can you please chan...

• Hi, I have an account on spotify. Username is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Though I do not have that email anymore (since I have changed job) but have forgotten to change it at spotify.   My...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMS

I got premium Spotify this past week and it should be able to play offline but won't! It says Available offline but I think I messed up because I went for whole albums.. do I need to sync track by track?

• I got premium Spotify this past week and it should be able to play offline but won't! It says Available offline but I think I messed up because I went for whole albums.. do I need to sync track by tr...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CDs of two bands in one Artist-Account

I can't find a tool for my problem / information, so I hope somebody will see it here. Today I saw, the Artist COCHISE contains CDs of two Bands with this Band Name. The first two CD's you see are from the Polish Group Cochise from Białystok, the oth...

• Visitor
  • I can't find a tool for my problem / information, so I hope somebody will see it here.   Today I saw, the Artist COCHISE contains CDs of two Bands with this Band Name. The first two CD's y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove shared playlist with comment

I shared a playlist with a comment. Now I can not remove it from the activity feed, which is irritating. How do I do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I shared a playlist with a comment. Now I can not remove it from the activity feed, which is irritating. How do I do this?
  • yousopunny
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with your service

So, I wanted to try the 30 days, but I actually was never able to use it. Then I tried the 48hours for my iPhone and it worked. Yesterday, you charged me the subscription fee but my account still showed free. Then I wrote the support a mail, and now ...

• So, I wanted to try the 30 days, but I actually was never able to use it. Then I tried the 48hours for my iPhone and it worked. Yesterday, you charged me the subscription fee but my account still s...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I merge my Facebook and normal accounts?

I'm don't remember how I or why I created this account, but I don't use it, I have a different one, not connected to Facebook, with a different email address. However, I inadvertantly paid for a premium subscription for this account when I had intend...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm don't remember how I or why I created this account, but I don't use it, I have a different one, not connected to Facebook, with a different email address. However, I inadvertantly paid for a prem...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting my unlimited to work after a re-install

I have upgraded to unlimited a couple of yesrs back but had to re-install spotify as my laptop got re-built and now it only shows as running the free version

• Visitor
  • I have upgraded to unlimited a couple of yesrs back but had to re-install spotify as my laptop got re-built and now it only shows as running the free version
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

408 error

I've been travelling for 3 months and all of sudden this error 408 pops up and i cant log in. I am in the states and been here for about a week. What should i do?

• I've been travelling for 3 months and all of sudden this error 408 pops up and i cant log in. I am in the states and been here for about a week. What should i do?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error 408
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Facebook accounts connected to Spotify

Facebook won't reply to my request to kill my old account that I don't have access to. I would like to link my Spotify account to my current Facebook user name. How can this be done?

• Visitor
  • Facebook won't reply to my request to kill my old account that I don't have access to.  I would like to link my Spotify account to my current Facebook user name.  How can this be done?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my Spotify account

Someone is using my spotify. I've changed my password like 3 times. And it Doesnt work. He doesnt logg out. What is the problem? Please help.

• Regular
  • Someone is using my spotify. I've changed my password like 3 times. And it Doesnt work. He doesnt logg out. What is the problem? Please help.
  • Zebs
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change artist profile image with validated profile?

First off I want to say a huge props for validating my artist profile so quickly. I love the service and have been a premium member since you started in the US. My question is: Is there a way to change my artist image on my artist profile page? I wan...

• First off I want to say a huge props for validating my artist profile so quickly. I love the service and have been a premium member since you started in the US.   My question is: Is there a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE

Dear SpotifyI am unable to use it anymore, I had a previous spotify and it was linked to Facebook[Snip-Private Details-Peter]I now have a new Facebook account and cannot get Spotify,I have tried several timesand several ways nothing will be accepted ...

• Dear Spotify I am unable to use it anymore, I had a previous spotify and it was linked to Facebook [Snip-Private Details-Peter] I now have a new Facebook account and cannot get Spotify,I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFYSUBS

Why the **bleep** do you idiots withdraw 1200 DKK with no reasons after I unsubscribed after less than a month as Premium?You better give me that money back.http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/828/spotifysubs.jpg

• Casual Listener
  • Why the **bleep** do you idiots withdraw 1200 DKK with no reasons after I unsubscribed after less than a month as Premium? You better give me that money back. http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8...
  • linnher
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does unlimited really mean unlimited? (asked by an addict)

I've become a very avid Spotify user. It's auditory crack. I listen in the morning as soon as I wake up and much of the morning while getting ready for work, usually at least a few hours while at work, throughout the evening until I go to bed, and mo...

• Community Legend
  • I've become a very avid Spotify user. It's auditory crack. 🙂   I listen in the morning as soon as I wake up and much of the morning while getting ready for work, usually at least a few hour...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop hacking my facebook!

I delinked Spotify from my facebook account. I don't want any connection between the two. Yet my facebook friends are still appearing in my "Who to follow" area. How can this be possible? Clearly the accounts aren't fully de-linked. It is totally out...

• I delinked Spotify from my facebook account.  I don't want any connection between the two.  Yet my facebook friends are still appearing in my "Who to follow" area.  How can this be pos...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't it working?!

Hello! Sorry for posting here but I can't find anywere else to post. 3 days ago I payed for Premium and I got the reciept and the money has been drawn from my account but it won't work. Can someone tell me why? I've logged out and in several times bu...

• Hello! Sorry for posting here but I can't find anywere else to post. 3 days ago I payed for Premium and I got the reciept and the money has been drawn from my account but it won't work. Can someone...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes