Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account not working.

Sorry for bad english. I have just redeemed my Spotify premium code but when i log in to my accout it dosen't work(Not working on my phone either). When I entered the code I was logged in with my facebook account for some reason. Can that have someth...

• Sorry for bad english.   I have just redeemed my Spotify premium code but when i log in to my accout it dosen't work(Not working on my phone either). When I entered the code I was logged i...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

African credit card but living in germany

Hi guys, i have a big problem because i live in Germany and i only have an african credit card. And if i try to upgrade my spotify account to premium. i receive a message about my currend location because its not possible to access the payment with a...

• Hi guys, i have a big problem because i live in Germany and i only have an african credit card.  And if i try to upgrade my spotify account to premium. i receive a message about my currend l...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408 caused by partnership premium and country

I had a premium registrered in Norway, moved to Denmark - closed my premium because I recieved a 12 month free premium through partnership (Telia).

I have closed my own premium and registerd with Telia (more than 1 week ago). When I try to log in i g...

• I had a premium registrered in Norway, moved to Denmark - closed my premium because I recieved a 12 month free premium through partnership (Telia). <br><br>I have closed my own premium an...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid for premium yesterday and it still won't let me listen to anything but the free radio

• I paid for premium yesterday and it still won't let me listen to anything but the free radio
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant reset password

I try to reset my password via email for a different account but i am not getting an email. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • I try to reset my password via email for a different account but i am not getting an email. What do I do?
  • Patricia
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family listening to music and change my discover suggestions. Can you reset my listening history

Hey, we have a shared computer, and sometimes my family members don't bother logging me off before they listen to music. They listen to completely different stuff to me, so now my discover selection is completely wrong. No, I don't like Jazz or medit...

• Hey, we have a shared computer, and sometimes my family members don't bother logging me off before they listen to music. They listen to completely different stuff to me, so now my discover selection ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Card connected to account

Hi. I have an spotify premium account that suddenly doesn't work. Ive got an email regarding payment fail but when I check my cardtransactions the transaction has been made but from a different card then what's registered under my account/payment set...

• Hi. I have an spotify premium account that suddenly doesn't work. Ive got an email regarding payment fail but when I check my cardtransactions the transaction has been made but from a different car...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with fb

Fb shuts off right away sometimes and guess right back to my screen saver!!!! Then i have to log back in all over again on,MY LG phone....it really trips me out..idk what the deals with that

• Fb shuts off right away sometimes and guess right back to my screen saver!!!! Then i have to log back in all over again on,MY LG phone....it really trips me out..idk what the deals with that
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded subscription not working abroad

Hi there, I am living in France for the summer and up until today have enjoyed a Free Spotify account in the US. Today I upgraded to an Unlimited Subscription so that I could continue to use Spotify abroad but after recieving confirmation that the up...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am living in France for the summer and up until today have enjoyed a Free Spotify account in the US. Today I upgraded to an Unlimited Subscription so that I could continue to u...
  • Liquefy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new pc

Im thinking of getting a new all in one pc, I only use spotify unlimited, so I only play music through my tower pc if I get a new all in one will spotigy let me play it on my new machine useing only unlimited ?

• Im thinking of getting a new all in one pc, I only use spotify unlimited, so I only play music through my tower pc if I get a new all in one will spotigy let me play it on my new machine useing only ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Having trouble activating premium trough text message

Hi, yesterday I sent a text to Halebop for spotify premium, but when I tried to activate premium, all I had was a error message.I tried again today but it was the same thing, so I contacted Halebop for support and they told me to take contact with yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, yesterday I sent a text to Halebop for spotify premium, but when I tried to activate premium, all I had was a error message. I tried again today but it was the same thing, so I contacted Halebop...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad Content

I'm wondering if there is any way to change my account setting so that the ad content I receive is "work-friendly." I have no problem with advertising, since I'm using Spotify for free. I realize that advertisers help to keep this service free, and f...

• I'm wondering if there is any way to change my account setting so that the ad content I receive is "work-friendly." I have no problem with advertising, since I'm using Spotify for free. I realize tha...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on iPad

Hey! I´ve had my spotify premium account for several months, but yesterday i could not get access to it on my iphone! How come my acount is no longer working on my iphone?

• Hey!   I´ve had my spotify premium account for several months, but yesterday i could not get access to it on my iphone!   How come my acount is no longer working on my iph...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Continues billing after canceling premium

I cancelled my Premium months ago yet my credit card continues to be billed the $9.99. I am unable to use any of the premium services on my iphone or computer. I have contacted spotify via their contact form and have received no response after 1 week...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Premium months ago yet my credit card continues to be billed the $9.99. I am unable to use any of the premium services on my iphone or computer. I have contacted spotify via their cont...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change back to my own country after being abroad - grayed out!

After having lived in the US for 8 months I've been back to Sweden for 2 weeks and somehow thought it would change automatically as it did when I went over there. No dice though , and I can't go to my profile and change the info there either. It's gr...

• Casual Listener
  • After having lived in the US for 8 months I've been back to Sweden for 2 weeks and somehow thought it would change automatically as it did when I went over there. No dice though , and I can't go to m...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How long does it take to get a response?

I e-mail Spotify a few days ago, I really need this sorted soon, anyone know how long it usually takes for them to respond?

• Regular
  • I e-mail Spotify a few days ago, I really need this sorted soon, anyone know how long it usually takes for them to respond?
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Help changing credit card info!

All I need to do is change my credit card info to a different credit card number. I cant find anywhere on the website or the mobile app to do this. Help please. thx!

• All I need to do is change my credit card info to a different credit card number. I cant find anywhere on the website or the mobile app to do this. Help please. thx!
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Min spotify pin kod funkar inte. och har redan väntat 24 timmar.

Jag köpte 14 sept först 2 premiumkort till mina barn att ladda från min dator till deras iphones. Har gjort det förut. Detta gick inte, koden var inte godkänd (invalid) . Då gick jag tillbaka till ICA affären som jag köpt dessa dom ville att jag skul...

• Regular
  • Jag köpte 14 sept först 2 premiumkort till mina barn att ladda från min dator till deras iphones. Har gjort det förut. Detta gick inte, koden var inte godkänd (invalid) . Då gick jag tillbaka ti...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my account

I am somewhat confused.. I have a premium account that I use to loggin on my computer and I attempted to log into spotify on my tv and all of my playlists are gone... I've signed out and back in and nothing. I can't seem to sign in with my facebook s...

• Casual Listener
  • I am somewhat confused.. I have a premium account that I use to loggin on my computer and I attempted to log into spotify on my tv and all of my playlists are gone... I've signed out and back in and ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert Facebook account to spotify only account

Is it possible to convert my facebook spotify account which I have unlimited on, to a regular account as to let me change the password? I want to have a password for spotify independent of my facebook account.

• Is it possible to convert my facebook spotify account which I have unlimited on, to a regular account as to let me change the password? I want to have a password for spotify independent of my faceb...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes