Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Account Disabled and No Reply? Really?

I have had spotify for awhile now and loved it. It was amazing, my newborn baby listened to his favorite songs every night. Now I get an email saying my account has been disabled due to unusual high streaming? I am pretty sure I paid $10 a month to s...

• I have had spotify for awhile now and loved it. It was amazing, my newborn baby listened to his favorite songs every night. Now I get an email saying my account has been disabled due to unusual high ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Faults - Help!

Hi There, I can't find any way of contacting Spotify - only Spotify users here on the community area. I am a Premium customer and constantly experience faults. The most annoying of which is that my library playlist just keeps stopping/pausing/cutting...

• Hi There,   I can't find any way of contacting Spotify - only Spotify users here on the community area.   I am a Premium customer and constantly experience faults.  The most an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 hour trial on Android; Canceling before getting charged: what do I do?

I don't want to pay/be charged. What needs to happen with my phone? Do I need to delete the app on my phone? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want to pay/be charged.  What needs to happen with my phone?  Do I need to delete the app on my phone?   Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot seem to re-upgrade

Hi, I cannot seem to re-upgrade back to Premium after I downgraded to Unlimited. My account is set to go back to Unlimited here in 5 days, but I want to go back to Premium. I don't see any options to do this, so is there a way an admin can fix that t...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I cannot seem to re-upgrade back to Premium after I downgraded to Unlimited. My account is set to go back to Unlimited here in 5 days, but I want to go back to Premium. I don't see any o...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlists

I accidentally deleted a playlist that I am using for my wedding any chance I can retrieve that?

• I accidentally deleted a playlist that I am using for my wedding any chance I can retrieve that?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraudulent Account

I got a spotify account from someone on ebay. I thought it was just someone getting rid of their account or offering an extended trial. Once I got the account I realized that somethings looked weird. Once I looked into it more it looks like someone g...

• I got a spotify account from someone on ebay.  I thought it was just someone getting rid of their account or offering an extended trial.  Once I got the account I realized that somethings l...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted playlist

I wanted to delete a offline playlist, but accidentally deleted the whole list. Can someone please help me? I really want my playlist called Standard back. A huge thanks to the moderator or other person who can help me.

• Visitor
  •  I wanted to delete a offline playlist, but accidentally deleted the whole list.  Can someone please help me? I really want my playlist called Standard back. A huge thanks to the modera...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in, reset password or sign up.

I created an account a few weeks back, never got a confirmation email. Whne I tried logging in I get an error message, not an incorrect password message, an error has occured message. I went to password reset, got the link emailed to me, but the link...

• Casual Listener
  • I created an account a few weeks back, never got a confirmation email. Whne I tried logging in I get an error message, not an incorrect password message, an error has occured message. I went to p...
  • myuselessuserna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Country dont Change

i live 3 years in Norway but just i went to germany and the country dont chance ( i brought a gift card for a month ^^) I cant change see in Screenshot

• Regular
  • i live 3 years in Norway but just i went to germany and the country dont chance ( i brought a gift card for a month ^^)  I cant change see in Screenshot
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Subscription Help

I created a spotify account. The 48 hour trial ended. But on my computer and Galaxy s2 I can still stream music with a Spotify free subscription or account minus some premium features, but on my iPod and iPad with the same account It says I can only ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a spotify account. The 48 hour trial ended. But on my computer and Galaxy s2 I can still stream music with a Spotify free subscription or account minus some premium features, but on my iPod...
  • Ryan1924
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got mixed up with friends account - she has my premium and I don't!

Last weekend I tried to login to Spotify at friend's computer. I could not log on for some reason - thought I had forgotten my password. Then another friend (spotify username: nikiri) logged in on her account, but at that point our accounts got mixed...

• Casual Listener
  • Last weekend I tried to login to Spotify at friend's computer. I could not log on for some reason - thought I had forgotten my password. Then another friend (spotify username: nikiri) logged in on he...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Mobile doesn't accept my login using Facebook. Help!!!

Hi. I need some help. My Spotify Premium Mobile on Android throws me out of my Account everytime I login with facebook. It then wants me to login with my spotify account, which I don't have. I have my spotify Username, those digits, but none of the p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I need some help.   My Spotify Premium Mobile on Android throws me out of my Account everytime I login with facebook. It then wants me to login with my spotify account, which I don't hav...
  • maksumuto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost access to Facebook

I no longer have access to the facebook account that was linked to my spotify account.If it weren't by the playlists I have created on the other account I could care less. But now that I can not access spotify anymore I would like a way to either tra...

• Visitor
  • I no longer have access to the facebook account that was linked to my spotify account. If it weren't by the playlists I have created on the other account I could care less. But now that I can not ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged in on my friends computer

Hey! I logged in on my friends computer recently. And I forgot to log out! Can you Please log out on all devices for me? Please! She is using my spotify premium, gosh!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I logged in on my friends computer recently. And I forgot to log out! Can you Please log out on all devices for me? Please! She is using my spotify premium, gosh!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify solo me va en modo de prueba de fallos con conexion en red

Si me bajo el instalador y lo instalo (he probado a desinstalarlo tambien y volverlo a instalar) me da un error durante la instalación (error 17). El único modo en el que me deja instalarlo es en prueba de errores con conexión en red, incluso ahi me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Si me bajo el instalador y lo instalo (he probado a desinstalarlo tambien y volverlo a instalar) me da un error durante la instalación (error 17). El único modo en el que me deja instalarlo es en pru...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login because country check

Hello I reinstalled Spotify and i can no longer log in. The reason it gives is that the my ip based country not match the country my account is set to. I try this in belgium, live in belgium and my accoutn is set to belgium... also this site does say...

• Hello   I reinstalled Spotify and i can no longer log in. The reason it gives is that the my ip based country not match the country my account is set to. I try this in belgium, live in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with spotify login / facebook linkage

I registered for spotify using my facebook account quite some time ago. When I realized, the desktop application is asking me for my facebook credentials rather than using OAuth or a similar protocol to log me in, I decided not to use it. A couple of...

• I registered for spotify using my facebook account quite some time ago. When I realized, the desktop application is asking me for my facebook credentials rather than using OAuth or a similar protocol...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium on mobile but showing free on web

hi, i've got a premium subscription, but when I log in on the spotify website, or more specific on play.spotify.com, my account shows as free. Is this a known issue? thanks! Robert

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i've got a premium subscription, but when I log in on the spotify website, or more specific on play.spotify.com, my account shows as free. Is this a known issue? thanks! Robert
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Premium but mobile won't work :(

Hi! I just got a new iPhone and downloaded the free trial for Spotify Premium. It won't work on my iPhone though it's saying that I don't have premium. What should I do? Thanks in advance

• Hi!   I just got a new iPhone and downloaded the free trial for Spotify Premium. It won't work on my iPhone though 😞 it's saying that I don't have premium. What should I do?   Th...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes