Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone is using my spotify account

I was at a sleepover last week, and i connected my spotify to the device at her house.. But now she has added playlists and deleted my lists, what can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I was at a sleepover last week, and i connected my spotify to the device at her house.. But now she has added playlists and deleted my lists, what can i do?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change countries

I have done my best to read as many posts on this, and do everything that I can to get my country location to match my current country. When editing my profile I switch it from the US to Denmark (where I am at). That also matches the small country fl...

• I have done my best to read as many posts on this, and do everything that I can to get my country location to match my current country. When editing my profile I switch it from the US to Denmark (whe...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify premium subscription

Hi all, I've been a Spotify Premium subscriber for several months now. About two months ago the charge on my card for Spotify Premium suddenly went up from $9.99 a month to $10.74 a month. Why the sudden increase and how do I right the payment so I'm...

• Hi all, I've been a Spotify Premium subscriber for several months now. About two months ago the charge on my card for Spotify Premium suddenly went up from $9.99 a month to $10.74 a month. Why the ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Membership wont change from free to premium hours after purchasing

I bought the premium sub today whilst logged into spotify via my facebook. Once I paid I logged in and it still says I am free user and has done for hours. However when I clicked the account settings link from my welcome email spotify sent me it reco...

• Visitor
  • I bought the premium sub today whilst logged into spotify via my facebook. Once I paid I logged in and it still says I am free user and has done for hours. However when I clicked the account settings...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pre-paid card bought, but no subscription activated

Dear all, Saturday I bought a pre-paid card. I activated this on Sunday. The pin code was accepted and I received a e-mail with my evidence that I had paid and that the card was activated. However, it never got activated. so I waited a day, perhaps s...

• Dear all,   Saturday I bought a pre-paid card. I activated this on Sunday. The pin code was accepted and I received a e-mail with my evidence that I had paid and that the card was activated....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal account charged

My PayPal account was charged, I did not link my PayPal debit card or my PayPal account to spotify. I download Spotify for my ipod, but then I deleted it... My transaction number is 1KY45385W0119250F. If I could just get my money back and my Spotify ...

• My PayPal account was charged, I did not link my PayPal debit card or my PayPal account to spotify. I download Spotify for my ipod, but then I deleted it... My transaction number is 1KY45385W0119250F...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost tons of music

my credit card info was stolen and after canceling the card, realized my spptify account was set to auto pay each month. All of my music was lost when the payment didnt go through. I searched everywhere for a way to contact Spotify but had no luck. F...

• my credit card info was stolen and after canceling the card, realized my spptify account was set to auto pay each month. All of my music was lost when the payment didnt go through. I searched every...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account deleted and now i need to transfer prenium account to this account

Hello, I deleted my facebook account for personal reasons, but my account prenium spotify been linked to this account. Now I pay for nothing and I can't stop the subscription because I can't connect to my spotify account without my old facebook accou...

• Hello, 🙂   I deleted my facebook account for personal reasons, but my account prenium spotify been linked to this account. Now I pay for nothing and I can't stop the subscription because I ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems!

I got charged twice this month and canceled my premium account before the first of the month and I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I got charged twice this month and canceled my premium account before the first of the month and I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Why dont you help me u have charge me twice i want money back why dosent anyone answer me, bull**bleep** spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Why dont you help me u have charge me twice i want money back why dosent anyone answer me, bull**bleep** spotify
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Error

Keep getting Student discount This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Any Fix?

• Casual Listener
  • Keep getting Student discount This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later.   Any Fix?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgotten log in details

Hello, my dad has forgotten his log in details. He obviously can't reset his password as he can't remember the email he used. How can this be rectified?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my dad has forgotten his log in details. He obviously can't reset his password as he can't remember the email he used. How can this be rectified?
  • guzz316spotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewal of premium subscription

Hi..My premium subscription will be expired 9/22. I'm in Europe right now and I'm going to stay here for a couple of months and I don't want to use my c.c that you have in your system. I have a friend in MA USA and he can send a check (named Kostas K...

• Hi..My premium subscription will be expired 9/22. I'm in Europe right now and I'm going to stay here for a couple of months and I don't want to use my c.c that you have in your system. I have a frien...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

log me out please!!

i let my friend borrow my account and now she refuses to log out! I simply need to be logged out of all devices so I can have it all to myself.

• i let my friend borrow my account and now she refuses to log out! I simply need to be logged out of all devices so I can have it all to myself. 🙂
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium, registered as Free

Dear Spotify,

Up until 8 months ago I was registered as a Premium user. Arond then, my credit card expired and I no longer renewed my payment information.

I recently decided to renewe my information and re-upgrade to Spotify Premium. I have now been c...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,<br><br>Up until 8 months ago I was registered as a Premium user. Arond then, my credit card expired and I no longer renewed my payment information. <br><br>I rec...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Card was charged, but i still went back to spotify free

Hello Guys! I'm a User from Germany that now uses Spotify-premium for about 3/4 of a year. I just recently got the "we couldn't charge your Card"-Message and shortly after went down to Spotify-Free. The thing is: The money was paid and we didn't chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Guys! I'm a User from Germany that now uses Spotify-premium for about 3/4 of a year. I just recently got the "we couldn't charge your Card"-Message and shortly after went down to Spotify-Fr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide I've been listening to from the profile

Hej I've unchecked all the boxes under the profile heading but still I cant seem to get rid of the Ive been listening to... What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hej   I've unchecked all the boxes under the profile heading but still I cant seem to get rid of the Ive been listening to... What can I do?
  • b11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Settings???

Is there a way to adjust settings? I don't want Spotify to automatically open when I turn on my computer. It is REALLY slowing it down and I am ready to remove it from my laptop.

• Is there a way to adjust settings?  I don't want Spotify to automatically open when I turn on my computer.  It is REALLY slowing it down and I am ready to remove it from my laptop. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently deleted my playlist

I accidently deleted my playlist named "Playlist 1" on September 7. 2013 around 9:40 p.m. Pacific time. I spent many hours creating the playlist. It would mean a lot if somebody can recover it for me, i used the playlist everyday.

• I accidently deleted my playlist named "Playlist 1" on September 7. 2013 around 9:40 p.m. Pacific time. I spent many hours creating the playlist. It would mean a lot if somebody can recover it for me...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot my password AND I'm no longer on Facebbok

So here is the problem. I would like to use my Spotify account, but I forgot my password. When I click on the option "I forgot my password", on Spotify, the link just redirects me to a message asking me to find out my password on Facebook preferences...

• Casual Listener
  • So here is the problem.   I would like to use my Spotify account, but I forgot my password.   When I click on the option "I forgot my password", on Spotify, the link just redirects ...
  • prbalbontin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes