Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

code 1 month premium

I have 12 codes premium 1 monthCan I put them all together or should I use them when expire 1 month? thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have 12 codes premium 1 month Can I put them all together or should I use them when expire 1 month?   thank you
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Redemption/Balance of Gift Card

Hello, I was given $120 worth of Spotify GIft Cards and was only able to redeem $90. It says it cannot take the rest of the cards at this time. Can Spotify only accept $90 of credit at a time? Also, where can I find my current balance of redeemed gif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I was given $120 worth of Spotify GIft Cards and was only able to redeem $90. It says it cannot take the rest of the cards at this time.   Can Spotify only accept $90 of cr...
  • wolfets0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

login Premium errors

I hope there is someone who can help me with this: I can't login to Spotify Premium on my phone for over three weeks now, for some reason I keep getting errors when I try to login (via Facebook) - really annoying because I miss my music - who can hel...

• I hope there is someone who can help me with this: I can't login to Spotify Premium on my phone for over three weeks now, for some reason I keep getting errors when I try to login (via Facebook) - re...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks went grey

Hello, This morning I starred Aviciis albun True. I listended to 5-6 songs when suddenly the whole playlist went grey and it says "This track is not currently available in sweden. If you have a computer you can import it." and now I can't listen to a...

• Regular
  • Hello, This morning I starred Aviciis albun True. I listended to 5-6 songs when suddenly the whole playlist went grey and it says "This track is not currently available in sweden. If you have a compu...
  • Crypticon
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

credir card charged

i want my credit card to stop being charged and i want i refund please..i never signed up for your service.contact me asap please an i do mean asap...

• i want my credit card to stop being charged and i want i refund please..i never signed up for your service.contact me asap please an i do mean asap...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists

At least 3 playlists and starred list is empty? Can u help me?  

• Casual Listener
  • At least 3 playlists and starred list is empty? Can u help me?  
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps charging me too for a monthly subscription!

Hi! I got the automatic reply from the contact form, which by the way is very vague, I am not sure if a human being will ever look at my case ore not. But I think not as it says that you are "sure" that I can get help through other channels. It's the...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I got the automatic reply from the contact form, which by the way is very vague, I am not sure if a human being will ever look at my case ore not. But I think not as it says that you a...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in China

Dear Spotify I have quit an anoying problem. I used to have a premium account but I stopped it because I didn't know if I would be using it that frequently anymore. Anyway, I am studying in China for a couple of months and I want to get the premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify 🙂   I have quit an anoying problem.  I used to have a premium account but I stopped it because I didn't know if I would be using it that frequently anymore.  Anyw...
  • Hilde_L
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T CANCEL PREMIUM

Why will you not allow me to cancel my premium subscription I've been trying to cancel this ascription for about six months

• Casual Listener
  • Why will  you not allow me to cancel my premium subscription I've been trying to cancel this ascription for about six months
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify still thinks im in Spain

I know this question has been asked many times but i havent found an answer that fixes my problem and i dont have the time to go sifting through hundreds of threads to find it. I was recently studying in Barcelona, Spain for a semester. I purchased s...

• Regular
  • I know this question has been asked many times but i havent found an answer that fixes my problem and i dont have the time to go sifting through hundreds of threads to find it. I was recently studyin...
  • curban6920
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No access

(Sorry about my english, i'm not that good in the language.., hope you'll understand me anyway..) I can't access to My Spotify Premium-account.. I have contacted My operator and they asked me to "reload" the spotify app and I did but still have no ac...

• Casual Listener
  • (Sorry about my english, i'm not that good in the language.., hope you'll understand me anyway..) I can't access to My Spotify Premium-account.. 😞 I have contacted My operator and they asked me to "...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged £59.94 without being asked for student codes

So yes, I just got charged 59 pounds and am not a happy person at all. I was looking to see how much it would cost me to subscribe 6 months with a student code from NUS or UNI days. I selected 6 months and they asked me to log in through Facebook. I ...

• So yes, I just got charged 59 pounds and am not a happy person at all. I was looking to see how much it would cost me to subscribe 6 months with a student code from NUS or UNI days. I selected 6 mont...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you change your account from one facebook account to another?

I've been looking through the threads and the preferences > social media option isn't there. I'm a mac user. I have over 500 playlists in my spotify so I don't want to loose them. I'd rather just disconnect if from facebook all together beause I deac...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been looking through the threads and the preferences > social media option isn't there. I'm a mac user. I have over 500 playlists in my spotify so I don't want to loose them. I'd rather just ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ive recently moved to spain from ireland but want to use spotify but i get error 408 when trying to log in on iphone. i want to start a subscrition but im afraid it wont work or if it does it wont be the same spotify as home. Can anyone clear this up...

• Ive recently moved to spain from ireland but want to use spotify but i get error 408 when trying to log in on iphone. i want to start a subscrition but im afraid it wont work or if it does it wont be...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've upgraded to Premium but Spotify still asks me to upgrade

Hi there, I've upgraded to premium so I can link to my sonos. but when I login to spotify it still asks me if I want to upgrade. what should I do? Matt

• Hi there, I've upgraded to premium so I can link to my sonos. but when I login to spotify it still asks me if I want to upgrade. what should I do? Matt
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted a Playlist?

Hello A Spotify premium user (Jenelectro) deleted my playlist - offline by accident. could you restore please? x

• Hello    A Spotify premium user (Jenelectro)   deleted my playlist - offline by accident.   could you restore please?    x
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my Username and the mail signed to it. Spotify support wont answer, help me please!

Hey there people. I got somewhat of an embaresing problem here. My iPhone recently broke down and it was ofcourse from that device i used spotify. The problem i got now is that i don't remember the Username for my account. That would be an easy fix i...

• Hey there people. I got somewhat of an embaresing problem here. My iPhone recently broke down and it was ofcourse from that device i used spotify. The problem i got now is that i don't remember the U...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks Im in the wrong country

Hi! I was recently in the USA and then changes my country. Now, I am back in Norway, and I have changed the country back in my account, but I still cant login. Then I upgraded from spotify free to premium hopin that wouls solve my problem. Still I am...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I was recently in the USA and then changes my country. Now, I am back in Norway, and I have changed the country back in my account, but I still cant login. Then I upgraded from spotify...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I use several devices with one Spotify account?

Hi. I have connected several devices to my Spotify account. My Spotify installation on my laptop computer at home, my SONOS box at home, my cell phone and my work computer. And in some cases, my girlfriend is at home and want to use Spotify on SONOS ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have connected several devices to my Spotify account.  My Spotify installation on my laptop computer at home, my SONOS box at home, my cell phone and my work computer.  And...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium & unlinking Facebook account

I have Spotify Premium but I can't use it if I deactivate my Facebook account. I don't want my Facebook anymore, is there any way you can unsync the accounts?!

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium but I can't use it if I deactivate my Facebook account. I don't want my Facebook anymore, is there any way you can unsync the accounts?!
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes