Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ooleebs1
  • Music Fan
  • 739 replies
  • 74 likes
  • Account
  • 739 replies
  • 74 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Error 408

Just tried to log in to my spotify premium account and got this error. please help!

• Just tried to log in to my spotify premium account and got this error. please help!
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked

Yesterday my account was hacked. When I finally re-established a password (since it was changed), I found a new picture (actually I never had one up to begin with) and new birthdate information. Support has been beyond lously in dealing with this. I ...

• Regular
  • Yesterday my account was hacked. When I finally re-established a password (since it was changed), I found a new picture (actually I never had one up to begin with) and new birthdate information.&nbsp...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back?

I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back? My username is mlerma and the name of the playlist was "At the indie disco - ex-pop chulo) Please help me with this, I'll very much appreciate it! thanks spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back?    My username is mlerma and the name of the playlist was "At the indie disco - ex-pop chulo) &...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to my account?

I logged on Spotify just a few days ago and I started playing a song and then every 10-15 seconds it said "playback pause because the account is being used somewhere else". So I immediately logged off and changed my password. Logged back in and it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged on Spotify just a few days ago and I started playing a song and then every 10-15 seconds it said "playback pause because the account is being used somewhere else".   So I immediatel...
  • asihall
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Password for device (Sonos) is not emailed

Hi, I requested a password for a device here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/set-device-password/ The screen tells me there is a mail on it's way with a password but I never got it. Tried a few times the last days (and checked my spam box) but I ...

• Hi,   I requested a password for a device here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/set-device-password/   The screen tells me there is a mail on it's way with a password but I never...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help me! Unlimited to premium

Hi! I payed with a giftcard (600nok) and I selected unlimited instead of premium.. I need premium desperately, so now I'm really frustrated.. please help me. need my music back to my phone asap

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I payed with a giftcard (600nok) and I selected unlimited instead of premium.. I need premium desperately, so now I'm really frustrated.. please help me. 😞 need my music back to my phone asap
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Deactivation

hi, i clicked 'disconnect from facebook' in the preferences of my premium account, just to see what would happen, and it ended up deleting my entire premium acct! I didnt want to do that, i had to totally resign up and reactivate my premium subscript...

• hi,   i clicked 'disconnect from facebook' in the preferences of my premium account, just to see what would happen, and it ended up deleting my entire premium acct! I didnt want to do that, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hello I accidently deleted my playlist "lugnt" about 9 minutes ago.. and yea I couldn't post in the "recover playlist" thread because it seems to be locked for some weird reason...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I accidently deleted my playlist "lugnt" about 9 minutes ago.. and yea I couldn't post in the "recover playlist" thread because it seems to be locked for some weird reason...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Limit

Hi, Spotify keeps telling me that I've used up my 10 hours monthly time limit, yet this is simply not the case. Is there a bug? Thanks, HC

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Spotify keeps telling me that I've used up my 10 hours monthly time limit, yet this is simply not the case.   Is there a bug?   Thanks,   HC
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why ??? Follow suggestion algorithm busted

Not sure why but for somereason spotify thinks i should follow someone that has no activity in spotify and that im not connected with in any way.. seems buggy to me

Screen Shot 2013-05-10 at 9.09.42 AM.png
  • Not sure why but for somereason spotify thinks i should follow someone that has no activity in spotify and that im not connected with in any way.. seems buggy to me  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account disabled

I didn't get banned from Facebook, but my account was disabled because I was using a pseudonym (a generic one) and somehow facebook found out. Yes, creepy. I am unable to log in to my facebook account and thus my Spotify account because the two were ...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't get banned from Facebook, but my account was disabled because I was using a pseudonym (a generic one) and somehow facebook found out.  Yes, creepy.  I am unable to log in to my fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Banned from Facebook

Hello. I was recently banned from Facebook - unfortunately my Spotify account was merged with my Facebook account so now I don't even have Spotify account. I've bought Premium account and now what? I've lost some $ and I can't listen to music from my...

• Music Fan
  • Hello.   I was recently banned from Facebook - unfortunately my Spotify account was merged with my Facebook account so now I don't even have Spotify account. I've bought Premium account and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone !

Hi there ! I have been creating playlists for a friends party and somehow they have disappeared. Instead, there is a playlist visible that I have created weeks ago at a friends computer. Can someone please help me restore the playlists ? I remember t...

• Hi there ! 🙂 I have been creating playlists for a friends party and somehow they have disappeared.  Instead, there is a playlist visible that I have created weeks ago at a friends compute...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium has run out 1.5 months early

Hello, I bought 6 months of Premium as a gift for someone at Christmas and they put in the code on 25-12-2012. Their account is already Spotify Free and in spite of the fact that it's been little over 4 months. Does anyone know how to resolve this? R...

screenshot
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought 6 months of Premium as a gift for someone at Christmas and they put in the code on 25-12-2012.   Their account is already Spotify Free and in spite of the fact that it's ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade to Premium with code from Base package

I have recently taken out a mobile contract with Base in Belgium. I registered through the Base site for spotify and my 4 digit code was sent by text. Logged onto Spotify though PC and upgraded account to Premium using code - "The Premium code you en...

• I have recently taken out a mobile contract with Base in Belgium. I registered through the Base site for spotify and my 4 digit code was sent by text. Logged onto Spotify though PC and upgraded accou...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MOG vs spotify

Mog has 320 bit rate for free and throughout their music plans, yet spotify only offers it on their 9.99. Why can't we get 320 on free or the $5 plan.

• Casual Listener
  • Mog has 320 bit rate for free and throughout their music plans, yet spotify only offers it on their 9.99.  Why can't we get 320 on free or the $5 plan. 
  • rcyril
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All playlists and premium still gone. #00667578

Dear Sir/Madam. I tried contacting you trough the customer support contact form allmost 2 weeks ago, and I still havent heard from you. I did get the automated email reply though. Does it normally take this long to get a responce? All my playlists an...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sir/Madam. I tried contacting you trough the customer support contact form allmost 2 weeks ago, and I still havent heard from you. I did get the automated email reply though. Does it norma...
  • Marius_Th
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upraged for a one month Free Premium and got charged since day one

I upraged my account to Premium by clicking on "free one month premium" banner and gave my friend credit card number and he got charged since day one. I was planning to use only one month of free premium but it charged instantly. This is outrageous, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upraged my account to Premium by clicking on "free one month premium" banner and gave my friend credit card number and he got charged since day one. I was planning to use only one month of free pre...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Using abroad

So basically I am on vacation in the Philippines for a 2 month duration. I am registered in Denmark (where I live) and it won't let me update my location unless I have a credit card registered in the new location (which I obviously don't have). How c...

• So basically I am on vacation in the Philippines for a 2 month duration. I am registered in Denmark (where I live) and it won't let me update my location unless I have a credit card registered in the...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL PREMIUM TRIAL AND GO TO UNLIMITED

I want to cancel my premium trial and change to the unlimited billing but it won't let me since my free trial is still going for another 24 hours. Please help.

• I want to cancel my premium trial and change to the unlimited billing but it won't let me since my free trial is still going for another 24 hours. Please help.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes