Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have no cc but bought the gift card.

I can't contact the support because even though I have changed my email on Facebook it won't update my spotify account. Please help. Also, I bought a gift card to go premium and it won't let me go premium without putting in my cc info. I don't have a...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't contact the support because even though I have changed my email on Facebook it won't update my spotify account.  Please help.  Also, I bought a gift card to go premium and it won't ...
  • baricjtj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card expired, NUS Extra discount now won't apply

Hi all, I changed my bank card recently and now I've been bumped down to spotify free. Tried applying my NUS extra before entering new card details but it isn't being accepted as it "has been used already". Does anyone know how to go about getting th...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I changed my bank card recently and now I've been bumped down to spotify free. Tried applying my NUS extra before entering new card details but it isn't being accepted as it "has b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account issues

Hello, I have spotify premium and at times (like right now) I click a song on my play list and it brings up spotify radio, saying that only premium users can stream on demand. I am not sure why this occasionally happens, but I am paying so it shouldn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have spotify premium and at times (like right now) I click a song on my play list and it brings up spotify radio, saying that only premium users can stream on demand. I am not sur...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out another place??

Hello. I was logged in by another phone, and it is still logged in at that phone, how can i log out that when i am here and the person dont want to log out, can i do so spotify is logging off from everywhere? its my account, and i only want to have o...

• Hello. I was logged in by another phone, and it is still logged in at that phone, how can i log out that when i am here and the person dont want to log out, can i do so spotify is logging off from ev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Unsolicited password reset email

I'm quite paranoid after all of the hassles I encountered in the past two weeks (account was hijacked). Today I received an email from domain news.spotifymail.com which very kindly offered to reset my password simply by clicking on a link. Two things...

• Visitor
  • I'm quite paranoid after all of the hassles I encountered in the past two weeks (account was hijacked). Today I received an email from domain news.spotifymail.com which very kindly offered to re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No minutes after crash

I opened Spotify for the second time this month, on Tuesday I listened to literally 1 song and just now I listened to just one song, but it crashed and when I reopened it, the red bar was full and it said I had used all my minutes

• I opened Spotify for the second time this month, on Tuesday I listened to literally 1 song and just now I listened to just one song, but it crashed and when I reopened it, the red bar was full and it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks im in Norway but im in Portugal

I created my Spotify account in 2011, while i was staying in Norway, in early June of this year my mum started paying for the Premium account, in late June i came to Portugal, but my mum is staying in Norway, she's the one that pays for me to have a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my Spotify account in 2011, while i was staying in Norway, in early June of this year my mum started paying for the Premium account, in late June i came to Portugal, but my mum is staying i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong email

my daughter entered the wrong email, can not log in b/c she mistyped password, and can not change pw b/c of incorrect email. My cc is linked to wrong email and I need to fix this asap! We still want spotify but need to have my cc connected with right...

• my daughter entered the wrong email, can not log in b/c she mistyped password, and can not change pw b/c  of incorrect email.  My cc is linked to wrong email and I need to fix this asap! &n...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me 12months instead of 1 month (Premium)

Hello. Okay, I discovered that Spotify has charged from my bank account way too much money for Premium. I have made a choice so every month, from my account there goes 9,99€ but now suddenly it has taken from my bank account the whole 12 month thingy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   Okay, I discovered that Spotify has charged from my bank account way too much money for Premium. I have made a choice so every month, from my account there goes 9,99€ but now sudden...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deletion

I have a spotify premium account but want to delete my Facebook account. Is there any way to transfer my account to login using my email address instead of fb account?

• I have a spotify premium account but want to delete my Facebook account. Is there any way to transfer my account to login using my email address instead of fb account?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My starred songs were deleted but my playlists are still there

Hi, I recently went onto my spotify account and all my starred songs disappeared but all my playlists I created were there. I already starred some new songs I liked but I was wondering if there was anyway I could get those songs back?? I already trie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently went onto my spotify account and all my starred songs disappeared but all my playlists I created were there. I already starred some new songs I liked but I was wondering if there was a...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was deactivated

Hi. I got an email from Spotify saying my bank stopped this months payment(my card details had expired) I upgraded my account details again, not realising I was setting up a new premium Spotify account and now I've two accounts! The account I want ac...

• Hi. I got an email from Spotify saying my bank stopped this months payment(my card details had expired) I upgraded my account details again, not realising I was setting up a new premium Spotify acc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I upgrade to premium for one month and then go back to unlimited?

Hi, I'm off on holiday and would like to use the Premium service where you can download your playlists to your phone and play them without needing the internet. But after I come back, I'm like to go back to unlimited. Can I upgrade to premium for one...

• Hi,    I'm off on holiday and would like to use the Premium service where you can download your playlists to your phone and play them without needing the internet.    But ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE LOGG MY ACCOUNT OFF!

Please logg my account off from all devices. Someone keeps using it and its frustrating as he**!! Ive already reset the password.PLEASE do it ASAP im at work and need my spotify!Greetings from Swe

• Casual Listener
  • Please logg my account off from all devices. Someone keeps using it and its frustrating as he**!! Ive already reset the password. PLEASE do it ASAP im at work and need my spotify! Greetings fro...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The code on the gift card is not visible!

Hi, Asking for a friend of mine. He has bought a 6 months Spotify Premium Gift Card, but when scraping the card to reveal the pin code, he accidently scraped the pin code off the card. What can he do? How can he receive the pin code for the gift card...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Asking for a friend of mine. He has bought a 6 months Spotify Premium Gift Card, but when scraping the card to reveal the pin code, he accidently scraped the pin code off the card. What can he ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being used elsewhere issues

I went home over the weekend and logged into Spotify Premium (not at all connected with facebook) with on my Brother's iPad. I'm now back where I live and I can't play my music becuase it says my account is being used elsewhere. I called my mom, she ...

• Regular
  • I went home over the weekend and logged into Spotify Premium (not at all connected with facebook) with on my Brother's iPad.   I'm now back where I live and I can't play my music becuase it ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get acces

I do have a spotify premium but its said that I haven't, what should I do?

• I do have a spotify premium but its said that I haven't, what should I do?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn off the free trial immediately to go back to FREE?

I have Spotify Premium Free with Vodafone now, however can't get it working as I have a 2 day free trial that I can't seem to switch off. Any ideas? Thanks

• I have Spotify Premium Free with Vodafone now, however can't get it working as I have a 2 day free trial that I can't seem to switch off.   Any ideas?   Thanks
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make payment for premium access

Hi,I am a new user from Malaysia and I like spotify service very much. When my 2 days trial is gettting near to end, I have intention to get premium subscription. However I always get stucked at the payment "Please wait..." until time out. Any soluti...

• Hi, I am a new user from Malaysia and I like spotify service very much. When my 2 days trial is gettting near to end, I have intention to get premium subscription. However I always get stucked at th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards in Poland

Hi! Does anyone know when gift cards will be sold in retail stores in Poland?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Does anyone know when gift cards will be sold in retail stores in Poland? 
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes