Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can not buy premium

Hi, I'm currently living in Colombiabut I had a portuguese account, my mom decided to cancel it and now I can not buy another time spotify premium because it does not exist in Colombia. What do I do? Thankfully,Felipe Hasslocher

• Hi, I'm currently living in Colombiabut I had a portuguese account, my mom decided to cancel it and now I can not buy another time spotify premium because it does not exist in Colombia. What do I do?...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged after canceling.

There was no number to call so hopefully someone from the company can contact me. I got charged randomly after I cancelled my Spotify account about two months ago, I would like a refund. If someone from the company could email me at codistage@gmail.c...

• Casual Listener
  • There was no number to call so hopefully someone from the company can contact me. I got charged randomly after I cancelled my Spotify account about two months ago, I would like a refund. If someo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked

Hello. My account was hacked. I saw strange email on my account. I've already contacted customer service few days ago, but I don't hear anything from them. What can I do? I lost premium status as well, since my country was changed...

• Hello.   My account was hacked. I saw strange email on my account. I've already contacted customer service few days ago, but I don't hear anything from them.   What can I do? I ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password.... poor service

Hi, I am trying to reset my password for last couple of days... its really frustrating..... my username is "bewithsuresh" Spotify is one of the leader of online music service... but very poor in basic user administration i could see that, there are n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to reset my password for last couple of days...   its really frustrating..... my username is "bewithsuresh"   Spotify is one of the leader of online music...
  • bewithsuresh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify gift card not working

Hi, I purchased a £10 gift card from Tesco in UK today and when i try to redeem it says that it does not recognise the code. I have a reciept that says it was activated ok which matches the card number. DO i have to wait a while for it to work or am ...

• Hi,   I purchased a £10 gift card from Tesco in UK today and when i try to redeem it says that it does not recognise the code. I have a reciept that says it was activated ok which matches ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card and country

Hello, I'm spanish living in Germany and I would like to sign up for Spotify Premium. I have a couple of questions: 1. If I sign up with spanish credit card in Germany, which country has my Spotify Premium account, the country where I'm living or the...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm spanish living in Germany and I would like to sign up for Spotify Premium. I have a couple of questions:   1. If I sign up with spanish credit card in Germany, which country h...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, just left facebook and wanting to transfer mobile subscription new acct

Hi! I have just canceled my facebook--through which i set up spotify--and would like to restart with a fresh name. However I am not sure about how this will work on my mobile, since my premium or mobile or whatever account is hooked up with my facebo...

• Hi! I have just canceled my facebook--through which i set up spotify--and would like to restart with a fresh name. However I am not sure about how this will work on my mobile, since my premium or mob...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting an old account deleted

Hi, I decided to make a new spotify account to tidy things up, and I want to delete my old account which was a facebook connected account and have ended up losing access to the old account and am unsure what to do. http://open.spotify.com/user/126290...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I decided to make a new spotify account to tidy things up, and I want to delete my old account which was a facebook connected account and have ended up losing access to the old account and am uns...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple access to a premium

Is there any way I can pay to have a "family" access to my premium account so my kids and wife can listen to there own tunes etcc

• Is there any way I can pay to have a "family" access to my premium account so my kids and wife can listen to there own tunes etcc
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked

My account has been hacked and my password has been changed. Not possible to solve by my self. Sent a message to the support team but no answer!? What is the lead time at the support team and how is this possible - is Spotify poor at internet securit...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked and my password has been changed. Not possible to solve by my self. Sent a message to the support team but no answer!?   What is the lead time at the support team ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription prior to due date but was still charged.

I was charged on August 16th (before my supposed free trial cancellation date which was August 18th). The funny thing is, I cancelled my subscription exactly on August 16th, the day I was supposedly charged according to my credit card statement. This...

• Visitor
  • I was charged on August 16th (before my supposed free trial cancellation date which was August 18th). The funny thing is, I cancelled my subscription exactly on August 16th, the day I was supposedly ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist migration/copy between accounts

Hello, I'm the owner fo two accouts [Mod edit-email] and mmih . I created a second one and subscribed the Premium service and now I would like to have the playlists that I have in [Mod edit-email]. Could you please copy them or migrate them? The play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm the owner fo two accouts [Mod edit-email] and mmih . I created a second one and subscribed the Premium service and now I would like to have the playlists that I have in [Mo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally deleted my playlist

About a week ago I accidentally deleted my playlist and its only just occurred to me I can't get it back!! IM gutted and Would much appreciate if someone could recover it for me! Would really appreciate the help! Thanks.

• Regular
  • About a week ago I accidentally deleted my playlist and its only just occurred to me I can't get it back!! IM gutted and Would much appreciate if someone could recover it for me! Would really appreci...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! End of NUS Discount

HI all, In September last year I applied the NUS discount to my account, although I used Unlimited for years before that. Now that the year is coming to an end, do I need to make any changes to my account to drop it back down to Unlimited? At the mom...

• Casual Listener
  • HI all,   In September last year I applied the NUS discount to my account, although I used Unlimited for years before that. Now that the year is coming to an end, do I need to make any chang...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook - No premium / playlists anymore!

Hi I cleaned an old PC, and for security purposes I disconnected from facebook before logging out, I didn't want to delete spotify as the user after me will be using it. After disconnecting from facebook I tried logging into my account through Facebo...

• Hi   I cleaned an old PC, and for security purposes I disconnected from facebook before logging out, I didn't want to delete spotify as the user after me will be using it. After disconnectin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

log me out!

Hi! Please log me out of all devices as my account is being used at a random party location I was stupid enough to log into when there... My account name is shaaraThanks!

• Hi! Please log me out of all devices as my account is being used at a random party location I was stupid enough to log into when there... My account name is shaara Thanks! 🙂
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

play lists won't reset on ipad

Signed up and have current premium account. Ipad will not connect to account. Down loaded play lists will not play on any device. ipad or mac.

• Signed up and have current premium account. Ipad will not connect to account. Down loaded play lists will not play on any device. ipad or mac.
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! upgraded no playlists

Just upgraded and I cant see my playlists, I have tried all possible solutions but no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded and I cant see my playlists, I have tried all possible solutions but no luck.
  • ezii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Singed up for spotify free trial, not giving me my 30 days?...

I signed up for the premium account, and the 30 day free trial that comes with, signing up goes through the motions but when I hit confirm payment after entering my card info, it redirects me right back to the select subcription info page. Dosnt say ...

• I signed up for the premium account, and the 30 day free trial that comes with, signing up goes through the motions but when I hit confirm payment after entering my card info, it redirects me right b...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin through mobile carrier

My premium account is down and can't pay through a card, if I pay through my mobile bill and phone number, will that pin or whatever link to all of my devices, not just my phone?

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account is down and can't pay through a card, if I pay through my mobile bill and phone number, will that pin or whatever link to all of my devices, not just my phone?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes