Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account says free but I am paying

Ok so a long time ago maybe 4 months ago maybe I started paying for spotifuggle premium and one day my spotifuggle lagged and suddenly all my playlists were gone and I had like 200 songs of unknown GOD music.. (EDM) and I am still paying for it and I...

• Regular
  • Ok so a long time ago maybe 4 months ago maybe I started paying for spotifuggle premium and one day my spotifuggle lagged and suddenly all my playlists were gone and I had like 200 songs of unknown G...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sort playlists at phone

Hi! I have spotify premium for iPhone. I want to sort my playlists after artists byt i dont know how to do it of if its even possible.. If its not possible, pleace make it.

• Hi! I have spotify premium for iPhone. I want to sort my playlists after artists byt i dont know how to do it of if its even possible.. If its not possible, pleace make it.
  • Jpzimmtn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Need password reset help

Hi, I have been trying to reset my main account but can't get the reset email to come through. I've tried turning off every filter and firewall that I have with no luck. Can you assist? Spotify Case # 00895457: Reset password ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0UQa...

• Hi,   I have been trying to reset my main account but can't get the reset email to come through. I've tried turning off every filter and firewall that I have with no luck. Can you assist? ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in with email address displaying differently to logging via username

Hi all,I have been a free member for quite some time now and last night I decided to sign up for premium. Somehow I have messed up, I thought I had signed up incorrectly and started a premium trial twice using PayPal for future payments. The issue I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I have been a free member for quite some time now and last night I decided to sign up for premium. Somehow I have messed up, I thought I had signed up incorrectly and started a premium...
  • jamiewhitephd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium for 4 months of paid sub

When I stopped payment within days my premium came on. Give me 2 of the 4 months and I will renew.

• When I stopped payment within days my premium came on. Give me 2 of the 4 months and I will renew.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card + Premium upgrade issue

Hi, I'm in Australia and I want to use the gift card I received to upgrade to the premium option, but the gift card option is not enabled. Happy to bypass the free trial and just pay from the start. How do I preceed using my gift card? Can't see anyt...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm in Australia and I want to use the gift card I received to upgrade to the premium option, but the gift card option is not enabled. Happy to bypass the free trial and just pay from the s...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists when 2nd account created. PLEASE HELP!

Hi, My original spotify account was created via my Facebook Account and I formed three main playlist titled Chillness, Progresssive/Vocal, and ^_^. When I had created a second account I signed up for an actual Spotify Account with the username iloveg...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My original spotify account was created via my Facebook Account and I formed three main playlist titled Chillness, Progresssive/Vocal, and ^_^. When I had created a second account I si...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad Unlimited subscription misleading

I just purchased an "unlimited" plan for my iPad...I looked at the different plans and it appeared as though I would be able to search and play and at the very least save a song to a playlist. You know, stream music and save what I like. Like it impl...

• I just purchased an "unlimited" plan for my iPad...I looked at the different plans and it appeared as though I would be able to search and play and at the very least save a song to a playlist. You kn...
  • jennpete
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I don't want to pay

Hi, my name is Alessandro. Two hours ago I became a new Spotify member. My status is: "You are registered to Spotify Premium until 2013-09-03. Then, your account will become a Spotify Free account." What does it mean? I don't want to pay anything. Pl...

• Hi, my name is Alessandro.   Two hours ago I became a new Spotify member.   My status is: "You are registered to Spotify Premium until 2013-09-03. Then, your account will become a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web page wont load

So i have spotify downloaded on my macbook pro and i wanted to upgrade to premium so i went to the website and the home page worked fine and when i click on the choose prduct page the banner and everything loads but no content. Just realised i have p...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have spotify downloaded on my macbook pro and i wanted to upgrade to premium so i went to the website and the home page worked fine and when i click on the choose prduct page the banner and ever...
  • emy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your country does not match the one set in your profile

I am yet another person having difficulties with my country "not matching". However, when I go in to change it on my Mac, it already states "United Kingdom", which is where I moved to from the USA. I have tried quitting, starting back up, uninstallin...

Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 12.18.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 12.19.28 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I am yet another person having difficulties with my country "not matching". However, when I go in to change it on my Mac, it already states "United Kingdom", which is where I moved to from the USA. I...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Issues

hi, I bought a €10 gift card to try Spotify Premium. Now, activating was very easy, until I found out I had activated it with the wrong account.. I have two accounts, and I was logged in with the old account while activating. Is there anything I can ...

• hi,  I bought a €10 gift card to try Spotify Premium.  Now, activating was very easy, until I found out I had activated it with the wrong account.. I have two accounts, and I was logg...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Spotify Premium and still hearing adverts!

Hello, I am hoping for some help- I subscribed to Premium a couple of months ago but my laptop wasnt very good so hardly used it. Just got a new one and started using Spotify properly, only I am getting adverts every few songs and I thought that shou...

• Hello,   I am hoping for some help- I subscribed to Premium a couple of months ago but my laptop wasnt very good so hardly used it. Just got a new one and started using Spotify properly...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the payment for Premium.

Hi there, I have a spotify account not connected with facebook. Currently I stay in Germany and tried to pay for my Premium membership with a polish card. I have changed the country to Poland here: https://www.spotify.com/pl/get-spotify/go/premium/ ....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a spotify account not connected with facebook. Currently I stay in Germany and tried to pay for my Premium membership with a polish card. I have changed the country to Pol...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! How do I get back on my original Spotify Account (from facebook sync)?

When I first signed up for spotify, I synced my account with my facebook and so basically my email account on spotify would automatically link me to my facebook account. The playlists I had with that email account (let's call it xyz@yahoo.com <-- I d...

• When I first signed up for spotify, I synced my account with my facebook and so basically my email account on spotify would automatically link me to my facebook account. The playlists I had with that...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account linked with other/wrong facebook account

My account is linked with the wrong facebook account. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting and entering my info, but it still shows a friend's facebook name. How do I go about fixing this?

• Casual Listener
  • My account is linked with the wrong facebook account. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting and entering my info, but it still shows a friend's facebook name.   How do I go about fixin...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are gone

I was listening to my playlists yesterday and when I went to go listen later that day, all of my playlists were gone. My email is brombese@gmail.com, I'm a premium member and I REALLY miss my music I haven't deleted any of them and I've tried logging...

• I was listening to my playlists yesterday and when I went to go listen later that day, all of my playlists were gone. My email is brombese@gmail.com, I'm a premium member and I REALLY miss my music �...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-account for our sports team. Facebook: Admin rights, but no password

Hey together! I am using spotify for myself and usually log on via my own facebook-account. Now I'm also a DJ for our local sports team. They have got their own facebook page to post their stuff. I'd like to run another spotify account for this team,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey together!   I am using spotify for myself and usually log on via my own facebook-account. Now I'm also a DJ for our local sports team. They have got their own facebook page to post the...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying For Premium, Only Getting Free Service

I have been paying for premium service for the past few months and everything was fine until today when tried to install spotify onto macbook. Now I appear to have free service only. I don't use facebook to log in - I use username and password. Could...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for premium service for the past few months and everything was fine until today when tried to install spotify onto macbook. Now I appear to have free service only. I don't use face...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to Desktop Spotify

Hi, I have been using Spotify for a couple of months now, with some issues. About a week ago it wouldn't let me play any of my songs or playlists because I had run out of 'free plays' after searching the internet I came to the conclusion that I shoul...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have been using Spotify for a couple of months now, with some issues. About a week ago it wouldn't let me play any of my songs or playlists because I had run out of 'free plays' after ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes