Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I want to deactivate my Facebook account. However I want to keep my Spotify Premium account.

I have been through some of these community board and I can't find an actual solution to this. Is there really nobody from a tech support I can contact directly who can fix this ?? Why should I have to rely on community support board when I am paying...

• I have been through some of these community board and I can't find an actual solution to this. Is there really nobody from a tech support I can contact directly  who can fix this ?? Why should...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

iphone will not download playlists for offline use

i am a premium member but cannot sync playlists onto iphone, works fine with ipad but iphone is where i want to use this most so not happy about paying subscriptions for half a service, fix now please!!!! playlists start to download but never do! ple...

• Regular
  • i am a premium member but cannot sync playlists onto iphone, works fine with ipad but iphone is where i want to use this most so not happy about paying subscriptions for half a service, fix now pleas...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

504 Gateway Time-out nginx

I'd like to buy a Spotify E-card all morning in here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/get-spotify/e-card/ but after I give in my Credit Card data en try to verrify the buy, i get a 504 Gateway Time-out, nginx error. Seems to be a server side error. Can yo...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to buy a Spotify E-card all morning in here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/get-spotify/e-card/  but after I give in my Credit Card data en try to verrify the buy, i get a 504 Gat...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Using my premium account on my new computer

I am a subscriber to Spotify Premium. I have bought a new computer and downloaded Spotify onto this new computer however it does not recognize that I'm a premium user.If I download Spotify Premium onto this new computer using the same account will I ...

• I am a subscriber to Spotify Premium. I have bought a new computer and downloaded Spotify onto this new computer however it does not recognize that I'm a premium user. If I download Spotify Premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nightmare trying to reset my password

It is impossible to reset my password. The link seems no working at all. Last time it happend to me, I put a ticket for support and they fix it for me, but now I do not know how to put a support ticket. Anybody in the comunity knows? Thanks in advanc...

• Casual Listener
  • It is impossible to reset my password. The link seems no working at all. Last time it happend to me, I put a ticket for support and they fix it for me, but now I do not know how to put a support tick...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change facebook user on Spotify

Hello!Just this week I noticed that my Spotify account had been linked from my facebook to my brothers facebook (we share the same account, sorry guys) without any warning. Is there a way to change this? I did not sign up via facebook and I've also t...

• Hello! Just this week I noticed that my Spotify account had been linked from my facebook to my brothers facebook (we share the same account, sorry guys) without any warning. Is there a way to change...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Bug(?)

So since I can't post in the bug section and there is really no way to submit a big to Spotify using the contact form, I will just post it here.When using PayPal to fund a Spotify account, if the account linked to PayPal has no money in it, the spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • So since I can't post in the bug section and there is really no way to submit a big to Spotify using the contact form, I will just post it here. When using PayPal to fund a Spotify account, if the...
  • ChristianTW
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally deleted my playlist, help me!

It was called summer 2013 is there anyway i can get it back! My husband made a mistake

• It was called summer 2013 is there anyway i can get it back! My husband made a mistake 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My unlimited subscription won't let me stream my music anymore please help!

Hello everyone, I've been a Unlimited ($5 a month subscription) user on Spotify for over 6 months now because I never needed any of the additional features that Premium offered besides the streaming. So today I log in to listen to some music and ever...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I've been a Unlimited ($5 a month subscription) user on Spotify for over 6 months now because I never needed any of the additional features that Premium offered besides the streaming....
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Just got the free trial but still o minutes.

So I just got the free premium trial for 30 day, but on my spotify it still says 0 minutes. Checked my account on the website and it says that I got a premium suscription. So why does it not work?

• Visitor
  • So I just got the free premium trial for 30 day, but on my spotify it still says 0 minutes. Checked my account on the website and it says that I got a premium suscription. So why does it not work?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move/transfer my Radio choices, playlists etc from Facebook account to my new non FB account

I've initially registered using a FB account and have chosen free trial. Subsequently I opened another account using a user name i.e. non FB and ALSO have chosen to pay for the Premium service. Now I want to transfer my stuff from the FB to the non F...

• I've initially registered using a FB account and have chosen free trial. Subsequently I opened another account using a user name i.e. non FB and ALSO have chosen to pay for the Premium service. Now I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Only sync on 3 devices?

I have spotify installed on my phone, home computer, work computer and my tablet and it's really annoying that you only allow syncing on only 3 devices.

• I have spotify installed on my phone, home computer, work computer and my tablet and it's really annoying that you only allow syncing on only 3 devices.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why can't I use Spotify offline playlists on two devices at the same time?

Hello, I'm new user of Spotify with one Premium account. Is it correct that I cannot use Spotify on my iPhone while my wife is using the account on her iPhone. Both playlists are offline? Thanks in advance. Best regards Claus

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm new user of Spotify with one Premium account. Is it correct that I cannot use Spotify on my iPhone while my wife is using the account on her iPhone. Both playlists are offl...
  • Blochie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Spotify (Premium Subscriber)

As a premium subscriber, why are there ads at the top of my Discover page?

Screen Shot 2013-06-25 at 10.44.11 AM.png original.png
  • Music Fan
  • As a premium subscriber, why are there ads at the top of my Discover page?  
  • musickevin
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Device limit trouble. can i delete

I installated spotify on my old pc. After a big pc issue i had to install a new OS on my pc and installated spotify again. A few days later my pc crashed again, because the mainboard got big problems. My brother gaves me his laptop as long as ism wai...

• Casual Listener
  • I installated spotify on my old pc. After a big pc issue i had to install a new OS on my pc and installated spotify again. A few days later my pc crashed again, because the mainboard got big problems...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

ya no tengo premium y lo acabo de pagar!!!!!!!

pague el servicio Premium por un mes y ahora que entre ya no tengo premium y tambien cuando usé la aplicacion en mi ipad y android siempre me salio el aviso de que era solo por 48 hrs y se supone que lo que pague era para todos mis dispositivos ojalá...

• pague el servicio Premium  por un mes y ahora que entre ya no tengo premium y tambien cuando usé la aplicacion en mi ipad y android siempre me salio el aviso de que era solo por 48 hrs y se...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Recommendations.

On boot-up, Spotify seems determined that I should listen to an album by a talentless cretin who savagely beat up his girlfriend and who has since shown no remorse whatsoever for doing so. As I would rather not be reminded of this criminal's existenc...

• On boot-up, Spotify seems determined that I should listen to an album by a talentless cretin who savagely beat up his girlfriend and who has since shown no remorse whatsoever for doing so.   A...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 47 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 47 likes

Facebook deactivated, can't change email

My old facebook account got deactivated, and now I can't login through Spotify. Only by using the username 115420043. Is there a way to change it?

• Casual Listener
  • My old facebook account got deactivated, and now I can't login through Spotify. Only by using the username 115420043. Is there a way to change it?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want ad rates

I wish to check with you the rates for #Billboards #Audio with light box #Branded Playlist

• Regular
  • I wish to check with you the rates for  #Billboards #Audio with light box #Branded Playlist
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

double account delete facebook account

I think I have two accounts: - my regular account under my username (where i've all my starred music and playslists) - another that is linked to my facebook account (with nothing in it), > both are linked to the same email adress I wish to erase the ...

• I think I have two accounts:  - my regular account under my username (where i've all my starred music and playslists)   - another that is linked to my facebook ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes