Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

No notification, No subscription.

I was not notfied that my 30 trial was up today and I don't appreciate a service that atleast doesn't ask its potential customers if they would like to subscribe to the service when the trial period is over. Not charge to my account is still pending....

• I was not notfied that my 30 trial was up today and I don't appreciate a service that atleast doesn't ask its potential customers if they would like to subscribe to the service when the trial period ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone -- replaced with random playlists

Hi, Today when I fired up Spotify again all of my playlists were gone and were replaced with three random playlists with music I never even listened to (nor did I create those playlists). Was my account accessed by someone else? Also, can some of the...

• Hi,   Today when I fired up Spotify again all of my playlists were gone and were replaced with three random playlists with music I never even listened to (nor did I create those playlists). ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Issue - Wrong Country

Hello, As of late, I have been living in the Netherlands, however for hte moment I'm living in Sweden. I decided to try out the premium service for free and I would like to pay with my Swedish card. So I changed my country to Sweden and clicked on tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As of late, I have been living in the Netherlands, however for hte moment I'm living in Sweden. I decided to try out the premium service for free and I would like to pay with my Swe...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted a playlist but it's still exist, but I can't get it back with the other playlists

As the topic speech, I've deleted a playlist longtime ago, and since it got subscribers it still exist but I can't subscribe or get it as my playlist again, just saying "owe by you". I've tried to share it on facebook (the only option there is) but s...

• As the topic speech, I've deleted a playlist longtime ago, and since it got subscribers it still exist but I can't subscribe or get it as my playlist again, just saying "owe by you". I've tried to sh...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service available on iOS but not on computer

I have signed up to the free trial for Spotify Premium, including entering my payment details. I can login and get premium through my iphone and ipad, but my computer still thinks that I am using the free (ads included) service. I have tried logging ...

• I have signed up to the free trial for Spotify Premium, including entering my payment details. I can login and get premium through my iphone and ipad, but my computer still thinks that I am using the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign up for spotify premium

I have tried many times to upgrade to a spotify premium account but the service won't let me. after i put in my credit card information, i guet a page tha tonly says "Error in request", notthing else. this has bee happening for MONTHS. i even tried c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried many times to upgrade to a spotify premium account but the service won't let me.  after i put in my credit card information, i guet a page tha tonly says "Error in request", no...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account hacked/playlist deleted

my account has been hacked and all my playlist have been deleted. is there any way for me to get them back? please help me get back playlists: jakes playlist liked from radio skybus mjacket & similar thank you in advanced!!!

• my account has been hacked and all my playlist have been deleted. is there any way for me to get them back? please help me get back  playlists: jakes playlist liked from radio skybus m...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi there,My direct debit for my premium bounced because i didnt have any money in that account at the time so i am unable to use my account. Now i wanted to ask how i go about paying the premium manually or possibly get it debited again so i can get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, My direct debit for my premium bounced because i didnt have any money in that account at the time so i am unable to use my account. Now i wanted to ask how i go about paying the premium ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working on my iphone 5

Suddenly my spotify premium acount stopped working. I cant play any tracks on mye iphone, though i got all my playlists! On the computor i can play like normal..it tells me to upgrade to premium on my phone, but im pretty sure im still paying! what i...

• Suddenly my spotify premium acount stopped working. I cant play any tracks on mye iphone, though i got all my playlists! On the computor i can play like normal..it tells me to upgrade to premium on m...
  • Libelle
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps trying to send me a code generator on facebook but it is already connected

I'm connected to Spotify with my facebook account with no problems. But I keep getting a pop up on facebook about an unrecognized device from spotify and I click it's ok and to save the browser and it keeps happening. I even turned off the code gener...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm connected to Spotify with my facebook account with no problems. But I keep getting a pop up on facebook about an unrecognized device from spotify and I click it's ok and to save the browser and i...
  • kjohn222
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to connect to facebook

I downloaded the spotify app for my mobile phone because I enjoyed the desktop app so much. However, the second I opened the app, it connected to my facebook and changed my display name and profile picture. I have family that follows me on spotify, a...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the spotify app for my mobile phone because I enjoyed the desktop app so much.  However, the second I opened the app, it connected to my facebook and changed my display name and pro...
  • tyler572
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't' change password as forgotten current one

Hi, i have forgotten my current password and I can't change it as it asks for it to upgrade my account. Anyone know how I can get a reminder of what it is? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have forgotten my current password and I can't change it as it asks for it to upgrade my account. Anyone know how I can get a reminder of what it is?   Thanks  
  • georgie78
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No kreditcard and can't set my paypal to get the money from my bankaccount.

Hello! I have the problem that i haven't KC and can't set my paypal account to get the money it self. I am from Austria. I want premium so badly but i have no idea how i can pay for it. Is there realy no other way? Cus no shop has giftcards for it he...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I have the problem that i haven't KC and can't set my paypal account to get the money it self. I am from Austria. I want premium so badly but i have no idea how i can pay for it. Is...
  • Matze-der-Wolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have no cc but bought the gift card.

I can't contact the support because even though I have changed my email on Facebook it won't update my spotify account. Please help. Also, I bought a gift card to go premium and it won't let me go premium without putting in my cc info. I don't have a...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't contact the support because even though I have changed my email on Facebook it won't update my spotify account.  Please help.  Also, I bought a gift card to go premium and it won't ...
  • baricjtj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card expired, NUS Extra discount now won't apply

Hi all, I changed my bank card recently and now I've been bumped down to spotify free. Tried applying my NUS extra before entering new card details but it isn't being accepted as it "has been used already". Does anyone know how to go about getting th...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I changed my bank card recently and now I've been bumped down to spotify free. Tried applying my NUS extra before entering new card details but it isn't being accepted as it "has b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account issues

Hello, I have spotify premium and at times (like right now) I click a song on my play list and it brings up spotify radio, saying that only premium users can stream on demand. I am not sure why this occasionally happens, but I am paying so it shouldn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have spotify premium and at times (like right now) I click a song on my play list and it brings up spotify radio, saying that only premium users can stream on demand. I am not sur...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out another place??

Hello. I was logged in by another phone, and it is still logged in at that phone, how can i log out that when i am here and the person dont want to log out, can i do so spotify is logging off from everywhere? its my account, and i only want to have o...

• Hello. I was logged in by another phone, and it is still logged in at that phone, how can i log out that when i am here and the person dont want to log out, can i do so spotify is logging off from ev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Unsolicited password reset email

I'm quite paranoid after all of the hassles I encountered in the past two weeks (account was hijacked). Today I received an email from domain news.spotifymail.com which very kindly offered to reset my password simply by clicking on a link. Two things...

• Visitor
  • I'm quite paranoid after all of the hassles I encountered in the past two weeks (account was hijacked). Today I received an email from domain news.spotifymail.com which very kindly offered to re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No minutes after crash

I opened Spotify for the second time this month, on Tuesday I listened to literally 1 song and just now I listened to just one song, but it crashed and when I reopened it, the red bar was full and it said I had used all my minutes

• I opened Spotify for the second time this month, on Tuesday I listened to literally 1 song and just now I listened to just one song, but it crashed and when I reopened it, the red bar was full and it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes