Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium paid, and spotify rejected the money but didnt gave the money back.

Hello, I have paid for the Premium, as i pay every month since january. I am Brazilian, but i currently live in Germany. I said that i LIVE in Germany, i didnt subscribed as German just to use Spotify. I pay Spotify with Paypal, and this month i paid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have paid for the Premium, as i pay every month since january. I am Brazilian, but i currently live in Germany. I said that i LIVE in Germany, i didnt subscribed as German just to use Spot...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't see people who follow my playlist

Hey, I have received notificatons that some people are following my playlist, but it appears 0 at the top of the playlist and I can't see the names. How do I do this? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hey,    I have received notificatons that some people are following my playlist, but it appears 0 at the top of the playlist and I can't see the names. How do I do this?   Thank yo...
  • GethD
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

missing playlists and account changed from Premium to the free account

I have a premium account and when I reinstalled spotify it has me logged back into my free account and all my playlists are gone. Ive read thru this forum and cant find the answer...I dont have the option under preferences to unlink from Facebook...I...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account and when I reinstalled spotify it has me logged back into my free account and all my playlists are gone. Ive read thru this forum and cant find the answer...I dont have the o...
  • chrystad723
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook password failed when upgrading to Premium

Hi there! I got a problem: When I'm going to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium it calls for my Facebook password. When I enter my Facebook password on the pay page at Spotify.com it says that there's a fail. Does anybody know what to do in this c...

• Hi there! I got a problem: When I'm going to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium it calls for my Facebook password. When I enter my Facebook password on the pay page at Spotify.com it says th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login failure

Hello,<br><br>My device was switch off. After restarting spotify was logged out. I tried to login. As this didn't work, I thought maybe my password wasn't correct. Do I tried to get a new one. Then it says that my credentials are the same as my Faceb...

• Regular
  • Hello,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My device was switch off. After restarting spotify was logged out. I tried to login. As this didn't work, I thought maybe my password wasn't correct. Do I tr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium in Account overview

Hey Guys, in my Account Overview im no longer a Premium subscriber, although i pay for premium and i can use all functions of Premium. I wanted to change my payment details, but i cant see them in my account overview. Thanks in advantage. Frederik Ma...

• Hey Guys,   in my Account Overview im no longer a Premium subscriber, although i pay for premium and i can use all functions of Premium. I wanted to change my payment details, but i cant see...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have the money for a credit card

Hi. I am new to Spotify and i want a premium account because i am sick of the commercials on spotify, and i want to listen music without commercials. The thing is i can't afford a credit card because i get welfare from the government in Holland, but ...

• Hi.   I am new to Spotify and i want a premium account because i am sick of the commercials on spotify, and i want to listen music without commercials. The thing is i can't afford a credi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment for an old or non-existant account

Ive just had a payment deducted from my PayPal account for £ 9.99.I wouldnt mind if I were set up on Spotify....but Im not !!! I had a trial period some time ago. But it was cancelled. I want to cancel any membership I have with any or every Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive just had a payment deducted from my PayPal account for £ 9.99. I wouldnt mind if I were set up on Spotify....but Im not !!! I had a trial period some time ago. But it was cancelled. I want to ...
  • valves4884
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on my Fan-Page from an Artist that is not me

Hello guys.On my Fanpage, there is (i never got asked nor did i never accepted anything) a spotify button, that links to a artist that is not me. Its someone else who has the same name but produces a complete different genre.How can i get rid of the ...

• Hello guys. On my Fanpage, there is (i never got asked nor did i never accepted anything) a spotify button, that links to a artist that is not me. Its someone else who has the same name but produces...
  • nwbsk
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password or e-mail

So I've encountered a problem.A wrong e-mail adres is connected to my spotify account and i don't know the password anymore.This means that I cannot change my information, neither can I set up a subscription.I do although have my account connected to...

• So I've encountered a problem. A wrong e-mail adres is connected to my spotify account and i don't know the password anymore. This means that I cannot change my information, neither can I set up a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting Premium instead of Unlimited

I'm a new user so I got a gift card. I didn't know there were two different plans. I wanted Premium for my phone, but they gave me unlimited. So I want to upgrade. However, I do not want my card info in file because I only want those three months. I ...

• I'm a new user so I got a gift card. I didn't know there were two different plans. I wanted Premium for my phone, but they gave me unlimited. So I want to upgrade. However, I do not want my card info...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I buy an E-Card for a friend who is in another country?

Hello, I just wanted to know if I can buy a Spotify Premium E-Card for a friend in a different country (I'm in Australia, my friend is in Italy). Will she be able to redeem it? Thank you!

• Hello, I just wanted to know if I can buy a Spotify Premium E-Card for a friend in a different country (I'm in Australia, my friend is in Italy). Will she be able to redeem it? Thank you!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

0 min left!

Hallo I cant listen to music because i have 0 min left, but when will i listen to music again?? help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo   I cant listen to music because i have 0 min left, but when will i listen to music again?? help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Un-starred songs aren't removed.

Every time I un-star a song on my laptop or phone, the song is not removed from my account device, and is persistent across logins. Is there any solution for this? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Every time I un-star a song on my laptop or phone, the song is not removed from my account device, and is persistent across logins. Is there any solution for this?  Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

only 50 minutes left but have not hear 10 hours music yet!

spotify says that I onlyn had 50 minutes left, but have not hear 10 hours music yet! I have maybe hear about 2 hours! someone who can told me thats wong? help help help

• Casual Listener
  • spotify says that I onlyn had 50 minutes left, but have not hear 10 hours music yet! I have maybe hear about 2 hours!   someone who can told me thats wong?   help help help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is not active anymore!? Please urgent help!

My account won't work anymore. the username i have is a long string of numbers and letters, and i never had a password, i only had the online account. i never actually downloaded spotify. now i have downloaded it, and since i dont have a password, i ...

• My account won't work anymore. the username i have is a long string of numbers and letters, and i never had a password, i only had the online account. i never actually downloaded spotify. now i have ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up with Facebook - can I change my username?

Hi, I signed up for Spotify a while back with my Facebook account and it gave me a bunch of numbers as a username. I was wondering if there's any way I can change my username from those numbers to something of my choice? I was also wondering if it wo...

• Hi, I signed up for Spotify a while back with my Facebook account and it gave me a bunch of numbers as a username. I was wondering if there's any way I can change my username from those numbers to so...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Double account, and i want to get rid of one of em

hi, i've got 2 accounts and i would like one of em to stop existing what do i need to do to make it so? greets Rick

• Visitor
  • hi,   i've got 2 accounts and i would like one of em to stop existing what do i need to do to make it so?   greets Rick    
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Spotify took money from my paypal account but it doesnt work... it's been 2 days ago since they took some money of my paypal but im still waiting on my premium activation! gr, Bazz

• Spotify took money from my paypal account but it doesnt work...   it's been 2 days ago since they took some money of my paypal but im still waiting on my premium activation!   gr, B...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is it possible to change my username

I joined through spotify not Facebook, but would like to change my username, is it possible?

• I joined through spotify not Facebook, but would like to change my username, is it possible?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes