Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify app not working on iPhone at all

Hi There , Can someone please help me I have a premium account and I cannot use Spotifiy I phone app at all since update. I am using I phone 5. Nothing loads when I long in . It's just all black and white . And can't even play radio just nothing load...

• Hi There , Can someone please help me I have a premium account and I cannot use Spotifiy I phone app at all since update. I am using I phone 5. Nothing loads when I long in . It's just all black a...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the number of devices be expanded

I am wondering if an account can be expanded above three devices? Or do I have to have to get a second account?

• I am wondering if an account can be expanded above three devices? Or do I have to have to get a second account?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with Subscription

Hello, I am getting quite frustrated because I went for the free trial, then noticed that I could not listen to music on my devices, so then decided to get the subscription, Both receipts are in the account but I am still classed as a free user when ...

• Hello,   I am getting quite frustrated because I went for the free trial, then noticed that I could not listen to music on my devices, so then decided to get the subscription, Both receipts ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial cancellation before charge help.

I've been reading the forum and a lot of people complain about canceling the Free Trial before the 30 days ended and still get charged. My main concern is if the same will happen to me. Has the problem been corrected? I just started this account a co...

• Visitor
  • I've been reading the forum and a lot of people complain about canceling the Free Trial  before the 30 days ended and still get charged. My main concern is if the same will happen to me. Has the...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist was deleted by spotify

My wife spent hours creating a playlist "surf" and then sent the playlist to a friend. Awoke this morning to continue working on the playlist and it is gone. Any help is appreciated... Below is a link to the surf playlist but only plays a song at a t...

• My wife spent hours creating a playlist "surf" and then sent the playlist to a friend. Awoke this morning to continue working on the playlist and it is gone. Any help is appreciated... Below is a lin...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Cards are not available in your country ?

Hello I am trying to buy gift cards and I was able to do so. But right now it says it is not available even though I live in US. I will be glad if you can help me with it.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am trying to buy gift cards and I was able to do so. But right now it says it is not available even though I live in US.  I will be glad if you can help me with it.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium Account has been hacked

Two weeks ago I noticed I could no longer log in to my Spotify Premium account. The password I used was no longer being accepted and I was not receiving any reactivation emails. I thought this was because I no longer had access to the work email I or...

• Visitor
  • Two weeks ago I noticed I could no longer log in to my Spotify Premium account. The password I used was no longer being accepted and I was not receiving any reactivation emails. I thought this was be...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Facebook block = Spotify Premium lost

Hello there, Facebook recently decided to block my Facebook account (for no reason in my opinion, they claim spam) and unfortunately my Spotify was linked to that account. It seems now that I have lost my Spotify Premium which is sad enough, everythi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   Facebook recently decided to block my Facebook account (for no reason in my opinion, they claim spam) and unfortunately my Spotify  was linked to that account. It seems n...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Problem

I have premium and now it won't let me listen to anything. It says only premium users can stream music. I've had spotify for over a year. Please help

• I have premium and now it won't let me listen to anything. It says only premium users can stream music. I've had spotify for over a year. Please help
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password incorrect-message on mobile phone but can log in on pc

So, this girl is paying for premium. And I have tried several times during the last months to log on with my phone, but every time I try i get the message about Incorrect password or user account. I have an Nokia N8. Anyone know what to do? And by th...

• Casual Listener
  • So, this girl is paying for premium. And I have tried several times during the last months to log on with my phone, but every time I try i get the message about Incorrect password or user account. ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium activated but not visible on my devices

Hi. I have activated premium , but i am still running on free mode on my devices. This pisses me off , i am paying for nothing. How do i fix this????

• Hi. I have activated premium , but i am still running on free mode on my devices. This pisses me off , i am paying for nothing. How do i fix this????
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Spotify Account - No longer premium

I have tried to login this morning and I've got the message that current country does not match the one from Profile, so I went to Spotify and logged to my account. I've noticed that Spotify Subscription is no longer there.As far as I know it's suppo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to login this morning and I've got the message that current country does not match the one from Profile, so I went to Spotify and logged to my account. I've noticed that Spotify Subscrip...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Spotify from Windows Starup

Spotify is slowing down my Windows startup. How do I remove from Startup? Thanks a bunch

• Spotify is slowing down my Windows startup. How do I remove from Startup? Thanks a bunch
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please log out all devices

My ex boyfriend thinks its okay to ignore me but still use my spotify that I'm paying for, can you please force log out all of the devices? Or are you not able to do that anymore? Thank you so much.

• Regular
  • My ex boyfriend thinks its okay to ignore me but still use my spotify that I'm paying for, can you please force log out all of the devices? Or are you not able to do that anymore? Thank you so much.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode on mobile

I can no longer seem to be able to listen to my playlist offline when I'm at work I used to listen to my account a lot on my wifi connection at home then switch to offline at work. I've tried various things, deleting spotify, logging into my account ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer seem to be able to listen to my playlist offline when I'm at work   I used to listen to my account a lot on my wifi connection at home then switch to offline at work.  I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing Premium to Sprint via boku there is not agree to terms for sprint.

I am trying to bill Spotify Premium to my sprint account by using boku. The problem I am running into is that I choose Sprint from the drop down menu, put in my phone number, and then check the agree to terms box and click next. But then it shows and...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to bill Spotify Premium to my sprint account by using boku. The problem I am running into is that I choose Sprint from the drop down menu, put in my phone number, and then check the agree...
  • royalbasedking
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"New Album Releases on Spotify"

One of my favorite features of Spotify is the "New Album Releases on Spotify" playlist that is maintained by spotiy. The playlist touts that it is updated weekly, but over the past several months, the updates have become more and more infrequent. Thi...

• One of my favorite features of Spotify is the "New Album Releases on Spotify" playlist that is maintained by spotiy. The playlist touts that it is updated weekly, but over the past several months, th...
  • tagg
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

a song dissapered

a song was deleted from my stared playlist today and now i cant find it.. and i dont remember the name of the song... that suks.. any way to fint out wat the name of the song was?

• a song was deleted from my stared playlist today and now i cant find it.. and i dont remember the name of the song... that suks.. any way to fint out wat the name of the song was?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook account

What i have to do? I've tried using a few links here and couldnt... I want to delete my facebook account

• What i have to do? I've tried using a few links here and couldnt... I want to delete my facebook account
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email fail! please herlp mee!

Hello I have entered the wrong email address when I made my spotify user, and I've obviously paid premium for it .. and I can not even log in as this user, because I do not know which email I used .. it's a bit annoying when I pay premium when I can ...

• Hello 🙂 I have entered the wrong email address when I made my spotify user, and I've obviously paid premium for it .. and I can not even log in as this user, because I do not know which email I used...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes