Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Double charged on Paypal

Hey team, since I was not able of signing with my credit cards eventhough they were botch current I decided to get a Paypal account but when I made the payment, Spotify double charged to me, with a time lapse of difference for 5 secs, the fact is tha...

• Hey team, since I was not able of signing with my credit cards eventhough they were botch current I decided to get a Paypal account but when I made the payment, Spotify double charged to me, with a t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify not connecting properly

I've connected Spotify and my Facebook account. But, it doesn't look like its synced completely. When I view my profile, my username is still showing (not my name), and my Facebook default pic didn't import. On the lower left, I can see my name and d...

• Casual Listener
  • I've connected Spotify and my Facebook account.  But, it doesn't look like its synced completely.  When I view my profile, my username is still showing (not my name), and my Facebook defaul...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid, but not may songs have been added

I paid to have my songs added from RouteNote. All routeNote songs are in the proper mp3 format. I have two albums out, not added. I especially want the album I'm pushing now, "Contrary," to be added, but all that has happened is that three songs, not...

• I paid to have my songs added from RouteNote. All routeNote songs are in the proper mp3 format. I have two albums out, not added. I especially want the album I'm pushing now, "Contrary," to be added,...
  • burl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Country settings in my profile

Hi: I have a weird situation. First: I had an unlimited subscription until today. I didn't renew it because I'm going in four days on holidays and I won't use it for one or two months. But still, for this days I expected to use the free subscription....

• Regular
  • Hi:   I have a weird situation.   First:   I had an unlimited subscription until today. I didn't renew it because I'm going in four days on holidays and I won't use it for ...
  • shaadie
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed payment, but now won't take payment

I had a failed payment, i now have the money in the account to pay for it but the next date it will take payment has already passed and a new one isn't there. I really want it back for when i go on holiday friday. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I had a failed payment, i now have the money in the account to pay for it but the next date it will take payment has already passed and a new one isn't there. I really want it back for when i go o...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot edit profile or change password

I cannot change my password. Following the steps described here - https://support.spotify.com/uk/problems/#!/article/change-password - when I try and submit it complains my email address is already linked to an account. Yes - my account, its ME, I'm ...

• Visitor
  • I cannot change my password. Following the steps described here - https://support.spotify.com/uk/problems/#!/article/change-password - when I try and submit it complains my email address is...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi.

I think you've charged me twice. Could you please check this up?

• I think you've charged me twice. Could you please check this up? 🙂
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged Twice!!!!!

Hello, I am being charged on 2 cards. Please let me know how I can get a refund and also cancel the payment on one of the cards. Thanks. Abhi.

• Regular
  • Hello,             I am being charged on 2 cards. Please let me know how I can get a refund and also cancel the payment on one of the cards. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

name change

How do up change your user name

• Visitor
  • How do up change your user name
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay for my spotify!

Hi guys! I joined spotify when I was in the US two years ago. Then when it came to Italy (my home country) I changed country from that account. Now I am in Ireland and I will be working here for more than a year, so I changed agai my country into Ire...

• Hi guys! I joined spotify when I was in the US two years ago. Then when it came to Italy (my home country) I changed country from that account. Now I am in Ireland and I will be working here for more...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximium Amount of Starred Songs?

hi! I was just wondering if there is a cap/limit to the amount of songs that you can star. When I was using MOG, they limited my favorites to 600 songs. I would like to know if that is the case with spotify before I purchase a subscription. Please le...

• hi!   I was just wondering if there is a cap/limit to the amount of songs that you can star. When I was using MOG, they limited my favorites to 600 songs. I would like to know if that is the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Hello from Spotify - Introduce Yourself

Hi, I am having real trouble with my account!! I logged and cannot get back in... I have tried resetting the password but it says i i must do it through facebook, did that - no luck!! PLEAE HELP! @Rorey wrote: Hi all, Welcome to the new Spotify commu...

• Hi,  I am having real trouble with my account!!  I logged and cannot get back in... I have tried resetting the password but it says i i must do it through facebook, did that - no luck!!&n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged!!

Ive had spotify for a few months now and i have always paid 9.99. im a very organized person and i set the exact amont to the side for all my bills. and this month i was charged 10.76. i know its not a huge diffrence but i would just like to know as ...

• Ive had spotify for a few months now and i have always paid 9.99. im a very organized person and i set the exact amont to the side for all my bills. and this month i was charged 10.76. i know its not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists on ipad

Hi, anyone an idea why i can't see other playlists when searching for music on my Ipad? Only get the artist, not other users playlists? Thx, M

• Hi,   anyone an idea why i can't see other playlists when searching for music on my Ipad? Only get the artist, not other users playlists?   Thx,   M
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account closed even though payment was completed

How come my account being closed due to payment failure, when payment was charged days ago from my credit card ?

• How come my account being closed due to payment failure, when payment was charged days ago from my credit card ?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists from mis-linked Facebook.

Okay, so I have my Facebook that I connected to spotify and do not have a username. I finally got my cousin to try out spotify and she thought she logged out of my facebook but she didn't. She connected her spotify account to my Facebook and now ALL ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I have my Facebook that I connected to spotify and do not have a username. I finally got my cousin to try out spotify and she thought she logged out of my facebook but she didn't. She connec...
  • Val-kyrja
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

I have just logged back in and noticed my playlist "party" is showing but im unable to olay it, could you have a look and see whether this can be reinstated - thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have just logged back in and noticed my playlist "party" is showing but im unable to olay it, could you have a look and see whether this can be reinstated - thanks 🙂
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app not opening after 0.7.1 update??

Hello, I recently updated the Spotify app on my iPhone 4 (with latest iOS update) and since then whenever I try to open the app it shows a white screen with black heading at the top and then just jumps back to my phone's home screen. I've reinstalled...

• Hello, I recently updated the Spotify app on my iPhone 4 (with latest iOS update) and since then whenever I try to open the app it shows a white screen with black heading at the top and then just jum...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add custom audio message to playlist

Hello, Is it possible to add a custom audio message to a playlist? I want to put together a sweet playlist and then insert interviews from the band in between songs. Is that possible? I own the other audio content that I want to insert. Help? Thanks,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is it possible to add a custom audio message to a playlist? I want to put together a sweet playlist and then insert interviews from the band in between songs. Is that possible? I ow...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes