Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled Subscription?

Help! Hi I'm trying to cancel spotify simply because I don't want to pay 10 dollars anymore and when I log in it says I'm using spotify For free when I was just charged on my account June 25, can anyone help this is quite frustrating please!

• Help! Hi I'm trying to cancel spotify simply because I don't want to pay 10 dollars anymore and when I log in it says I'm using spotify For free when I was just charged on my account June 25, can a...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! My account is gone and I don't know what happened!

I have the free version of spotify and I have the app (for radio). Spotify logged me out of the app and when I tried to log back in, it wouldn't work and so I made a new account with a different email, worked fine. Now, opened spotify on my laptop, I...

• I have the free version of spotify and I have the app (for radio). Spotify logged me out of the app and when I tried to log back in, it wouldn't work and so I made a new account with a different emai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After new installation of the computer, Spotify is resetted, too (no playlists, no friends, etc)

I have reinstalled my laptop and started Spotify again. Unfortunately, my account seems to be resetted. I had once registered with my Facebook account and wanted to start Spotify again. No playlists, no friends, no messages anymore. I have refound my...

• Visitor
  • I have reinstalled my laptop and started Spotify again. Unfortunately, my account seems to be resetted. I had once registered with my Facebook account and wanted to start Spotify again. No playlist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone!

I listened to them late last night and this morning they are gone! Help! I only use the mobile app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to them late last night and this morning they are gone! Help! I only use the mobile app on my phone.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing an account

is there a way to have two accounts together?

• is there a way to have two accounts together?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music in all playlists disappeared

I updated to new version of Spotify on my iPhone 5 & all the music in my playlists has disappeared. There is nothing there. All the music I downloaded has gone!

• I updated to new version of Spotify on my iPhone 5 & all the music in my playlists has disappeared. There is nothing there. All the music I downloaded has gone!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists suddenly empty!

Hello Spotify! When launching spotify this morning on my iPhone I found that while all my playlists are still there, there are NO songs in any of them. I logged out and back in - no joy. I checked on my laptop (its a mac) - and spotify prompted me to...

• Hello Spotify!   When launching spotify this morning on my iPhone I found that while all my playlists are still there, there are NO songs in any of them.   I logged out and back in ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema con cuenta premium no pedida

hola, no pedí la cuenta premium pero he recibido un cargo en mi paypal pero al entrar en spotify aparezco como cuenta free. No solo me cobran si no que encima no me dan nada a cambio. Por favor anulen el cargo de forma inmediata o activen la cuenta p...

• Casual Listener
  • hola, no pedí la cuenta premium pero he recibido un cargo en mi paypal pero al entrar en spotify aparezco como cuenta free. No solo me cobran si no que encima no me dan nada a cambio. Por favor anule...
  • mayteareces
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming

i cant stream from computer to device

• Casual Listener
  • i cant stream from computer to device
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account says I'm in the states when I'm in Canada?

I've been trying for the past couple days to find a solution for this issue. But apparently Spotify is now available in Canada, and I signed up. It was working fine until it says I'm in the wrong country. When you search up my IP address, it shows th...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying for the past couple days to find a solution for this issue.    But apparently Spotify is now available in Canada, and I signed up. It was working fine until it says I...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deactived over three months

I am trying to reset my password and retain my user id because I've been out of touch with my account for over a month. Trouble is, my facebook has been deactived for over three months now and from that I no longer have access to my Facebook account,...

• I am trying to reset my password and retain my user id because I've been out of touch with my account for over a month. Trouble is, my facebook has been deactived for over three months now and from t...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with cancel Spotify Premium

Hi, some days ago I bought the Spotify Option of the German Telekom. To use this I have to cancel my current Spotify Premium subscription. But there is a problem with that. Down there I linked a screenvideo (I don't really know how to call a Screensh...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   some days ago I bought the Spotify Option of the German Telekom. To use this I have to cancel my current Spotify Premium subscription. But there is a problem with that.    ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account Offline mode abroad

My Swedish Premium account with offline mode only worked for one month in France. How come?

• Casual Listener
  • My Swedish Premium account with offline mode only worked for one month in France. How come?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Student Discount availability

Hi, I've been trying to sign up the NUS discounted subscription in the past few days without success. I keep getting the erroe message "This feature is currently unavailable. I have used both links on NUS website and spotify website. Any suggestions ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've been trying to sign up the NUS discounted subscription in the past few days without success. I keep getting the erroe message "This feature is currently unavailable.  &nbsp...
  • monkii
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i see a list of who is subscribed to my playlist?

hey there! i wish i could see who is subscribed to my playlist, since the icons it shows is only for a couple of the people. i want to invite people, but i can't if i don't even know if they're already subscribed or not...! please help! p.s. i LOVE s...

• Casual Listener
  • hey there!  i wish i could see who is subscribed to my playlist, since the icons it shows is only for a couple of the people.  i want to invite people, but i can't if i don't even know if t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! what happens to my playlists when temporarily interrupting Premium account?

Will I still be able to access my playlists, when temporarily interrupting my Premium account and for how long or does Spotify set a limit on how long they will keep the record of my playlists?

• Music Fan
  • Will I still be able to access my playlists, when temporarily interrupting my Premium account and for how long or does Spotify set a limit on how long they will keep the record of my playlists?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No streaming

I lost all my playlists and cannot stream any music anymore My phonecompamy sees Im stilling subscribed bit I forgot my password and username and dor Some reason and dont get à respons When I ask for 'forgotten'.... What to do!?!?? Now I subscribed v...

• Visitor
  • I lost all my playlists and cannot stream any music anymore My phonecompamy sees Im stilling subscribed bit I forgot my password and username and dor Some reason and dont get à respons When I ask for...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1 month Premium

Hi, I have a Unlimited subscription for Spotify (btw, Spotify is the best invention since the wheel - this besides) but I'm leaving on a holiday within a couple of weeks and I would like to subscribe for a Premium subscription, but just for 1 month (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Unlimited subscription for Spotify (btw, Spotify is the best invention since the wheel - this besides) but I'm leaving on a holiday within a couple of weeks and I would like to subsc...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete one of my accounts. All my playlists are gone!

Please delete this account: username: saeedmahdavi email: I created this account a few minutes ago, and accidentally connected my facebook account to it. Now all my playlists on my previous account are gone! I want those playlists back please! the ot...

• Please delete this account:   username: saeedmahdavi email:<Snip - Best not to put details in posts, just for security! ~ AnthonyB>   I created this account a few minutes ag...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access old account

I have an old free spotify, and dont remember the account or my user name. When i click to forgot username it says that i am inlogged, my computer has crashed so i kant loo out. I tyed to sighn up for a premium member but cant logg in. So now i dont ...

• I have an old free spotify, and dont remember the account or my user name. When i click to forgot username it says that i am inlogged, my computer has crashed so i kant loo out. I tyed to sighn up fo...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes