Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium got charged on the wrong account.

Hello! I bought a spotify redeem card in a local shop, and went on spotify.com/redeem to redeem the code on the card. What i didn't notice was that i already was logged in to my facebook on spotify.com and not on my normal spotify account so when i p...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I bought a spotify redeem card in a local shop, and went on spotify.com/redeem to redeem the code on the card. What i didn't notice was that i already was logged in to my  facebook on s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! synchronization error: Hermes error code 404 (404 - not found)

I have two playlists which has simply put, dissapeared! I do belive the first one was named Ambient, the second one I don't know. In the log of my Linux client installation I found these two related entires: [spotify:user:deceased:playlist:4XVMcjR5Ub...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two playlists which has simply put, dissapeared!   I do belive the first one was named Ambient, the second one I don't know.   In the log of my Linux client installation I fo...
  • root_op
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playbutton (Not Working)

Don't if it's the blogging website i'm using, but however many times i do as the instructions tell me to, the result is just a couple lines of code... Please help I'll post it here see if it works..

• Regular
  •      Don't if it's the blogging website i'm using, but however many times i do as the instructions tell me to, the result is just a               &nb...
  • Fitspiration
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It wont let me pay for premium.

I've providing my credit card information several times and it keeps saying to try again.

• Casual Listener
  • I've providing my credit card information several times and it keeps saying to try again.
  • ryanl
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

THEY OVERDREW MY ACCOUNT

I am trying to get it so my bank account doesn't overdraw but your customer service sucks. I have to have this fixed by tomorrow!

• I am trying to get it so my bank account doesn't overdraw but your customer service sucks. I have to have this fixed by tomorrow!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHY DO YOU NOT RESPOND?....

HEllo TO any spotify human/customer service person!!!! Can you stop taking monies formmy bank account?....... this has been going on for 4 month at £9.99 a time!!.. i have no subscription with you yet yo keep taking monies!! i have e- mailed you 4 ti...

• Casual Listener
  • HEllo TO any spotify human/customer service person!!!!   Can you stop taking monies formmy bank account?....... this has been going on for 4 month at £9.99 a time!!.. i have no subscriptio...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPotify has a fraud problem, that they will not sort out?

Stoptaking monies from my account!! i belive you have a card fraud team!!! tell them to get incontact!!!. you have been taking moniesfrommy account. My account has not been a paid for thing for about a long time. yet you still charge me....Is this fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Stoptaking monies from my account!! i belive you have a card fraud team!!!   tell them to get incontact!!!. you have been taking moniesfrommy account. My account has not been a paid for thin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Contact info, my account was charged twice

My account has been charged twice, is there anyway to contact them?

• My account has been charged twice, is there anyway to contact them?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlink facebook from originally facebook created spotify account

Hi, Is it possible to unlink my facebook (log in with just my email) from my spotify account. I originally created the account with facebook to try spotify but wasn't really convinced (partially because it was a facebook only service). However recent...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Is it possible to unlink my facebook (log in with just my email) from my spotify account. I originally created the account with facebook to try spotify but wasn't really convinced (p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook/Spotify/Wrong Account! Everything is messed up

A week or so ago, I went to open spotify. Upon opening I realized that I was someone signed on to a friends spotify account. The weird thing was that all of my account information was used (username, log in information etc etc). But once in spotify, ...

• Casual Listener
  • A week or so ago, I went to open spotify. Upon opening I realized that I was someone signed on to a friends spotify account. The weird thing was that all of my account information was used (username,...
  • t_thorngate
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium via Telia-DK?

Hi, i became a customer at TELIA a couple of weeks ago, and i've been a PREMIUM member at spotify for several months. Thru TELIA i can get free spotify PREMIUM, which i'd like to activate... BUT!! I forgot to unsubscribe my PREMIUM at spotify, and th...

• Regular
  • Hi, i became a customer at TELIA a couple of weeks ago, and i've been a PREMIUM member at spotify for several months. Thru TELIA i can get free spotify PREMIUM, which i'd like to activate...  ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated my card info. Money has been charged but NO Premium account!

Updated my card info because my cards been deactivated. Got new card, updated the info on the site. Money (99 sek) has been charged the 28 june. But no premium account. tried the support form but i got an automated emailresponse ( cmon! thats not so ...

• Updated my card info because my cards been deactivated. Got new card, updated the info on the site. Money (99 sek) has been charged the 28 june. But no premium account. tried the support form but i g...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my listening time over?

I was just trying to listen, but Spotify tells me, that my 10 hours of listening times is ended. But how? I havent listened this month for that long, and one more thing. ITS A NEW MONTH so why isnt it reseted? So I hope i get answers to these two que...

• Regular
  • I was just trying to listen, but Spotify tells me, that my 10 hours of listening times is ended. But how? I havent listened this month for that long, and one more thing. ITS A NEW MONTH so why isnt i...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reach account on the website, 504 Gateway Time-out.

Hey! I'm trying to log onto my account page at the website, but I only get a white page saying "504 Gateway Time-out" and below "nginx". Is it a problem in my end or yours? // Peter

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!    I'm trying to log onto my account page at the website, but I only get a white page saying "504 Gateway Time-out" and below "nginx".  Is it a problem in my end or yours? ...
  • bergenslabb
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot use Spotify free

I get a message saying my 10 hours are already used. I thought I could use it for free with the advertisement...

• Casual Listener
  • I get a message saying my 10 hours are already used. I thought I could use it for free with the advertisement...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad censor options?

Why can't I have an option to turn off these condom adverts I'm hearing every other song? It seems rather inappropriate to prevent people from having a child friendly experience with a pay wall? I'm fairly certain that a massive number of minors use ...

• Why can't I have an option to turn off these condom adverts I'm hearing every other song? It seems rather inappropriate to prevent people from having a child friendly experience with a pay wall? I'm ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card was canceled due to fraud cannot change my spotify to the new card

Whenever I go to change my card I get a message saying my zip code is incorect but I haven't entered a zip code. After I enter my zipcode I get this screen. Any help to get my new card working. That zip code is definetly in the US.

error.png error2.png
  • Whenever I go to change my card I get a message saying my zip code is incorect but I haven't entered a zip code.  After I enter my zipcode I get this screen.   Any help to get ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased Premium on Wrong Account

I accidentally purchased premium on my wrong account. It should've gone to my Facebook-connected account but since the usernames are so similar, I accidentally bought premium when I was signed in to the wrong account. Is there any way to cancel the p...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally purchased premium on my wrong account. It should've gone to my Facebook-connected account but since the usernames are so similar, I accidentally bought premium when I was signed in to ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped playing. Too many offline devices

I have more than three devices with offline playlists, then I got the message too many offline playlists. Then it said that I should close the app and restart it. I did. Then I couldn't play any songs at all on my PC... AT ALL? And I only have offlin...

• I have more than three devices with offline playlists, then I got the message too many offline playlists. Then it said that I should close the app and restart it. I did. Then I couldn't play any song...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted playlists

I can't seem to post in the official deleted playlist thread... and I've anyway sent in a contract form but I'm in tears here over the deletion of my playlists by someone who thought that they'd stay on my device even if they deleted them from their ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to post in the official deleted playlist thread... and I've anyway sent in a contract form but I'm in tears here over the deletion of my playlists by someone who thought that they'd sta...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes